It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Great Great kick as* and i mean Awesome file on majestic 12!!! must see i mean must

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 08:58 PM
link   
But the only problem is i need help uploading it so if some one could help me that would be great. Thanks!!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Do you own it?

Otherwise, post the link to the site where it resides.

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 09:39 PM
link   
its not a site i downloaded the file from kazaa.

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 09:39 PM
link   
it is a pdf but i can send it through aim.

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 10:00 PM
link   
this was the only file i was able to retrieve from kazaa that has to do with the majestic 12...

Majestic.Document-Teletype.Regarding.Roswell.pdf

[Edited on 12-11-2002 by echelon]

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 10:02 PM
link   
nope mine is better but if you have aim i can send the files to you and you can put them up like you did with the other files.

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Be aware that these Peer-To-Peer file sharing networks rarely contain material worth notice.

posted on Dec, 11 2002 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Kazaa ? When your PC will be hacked, don't cry !

This sharing files system is a security threat.

posted on Dec, 11 2002 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Bleh...

I've used most of those filesharing programs and got no problems ever...

posted on Dec, 11 2002 @ 09:22 AM
link   
ZoneAlarm is ace and free (firewall)

posted on Dec, 11 2002 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Ilove, you might want to do a search and see if the file is posted elsewhere.

...and debunked elsewhere.

Often these "files" are hoaxes, as others have pointed out. It's a good idea to research and crosscheck before posting.

posted on Dec, 12 2002 @ 03:19 PM
link   
It is on kazaa lite

SO-1 CLASSIFIED ARMY UFO MANUAL

that is the name of the file download it people. download it.

posted on Dec, 12 2002 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
It is on kazaa lite

SO-1 CLASSIFIED ARMY UFO MANUAL

that is the name of the file download it people. download it.

i found a copy of it here...
SO-1_Classified_Army_UFO_Manual_(1954).pdf [5.6 MB]

posted on Dec, 12 2002 @ 09:04 PM
link   
see i told you it was an awesome file, isnt it great. It is actual proff that the government was hiding ufo stuff from us. The government cant deny it now.

posted on Dec, 12 2002 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
The government cant deny it now.

of course they can... it's not like the source of the file was a .gov or .mil site.

posted on Dec, 13 2002 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Hoax, and frequently debunked (this is why I asked if you'd searched for authentication)

There's a lot of sites (including some UFO sites) that talk about the problems with this that led it to be identified as a hoax. Here's a link to a site with a nice discussion of the points:

www.virtuallystrange.net...

Basic points:

Doesn't follow standard military formatting

Majestic-12, Majectic 12 Group, Majic 12, MJ-12 are not defined and seem to be interchangeable. The military has ONE name and ONE official acronym for services. Not four.

No glossary (standard military practice is to have one)

When acronyms first used, they are not defined (no manual would do this slipshod practice)

Begins with "Chapter 2". One wonders if the hoaxer read many books.

A couple of real howlers to people familiar with military manuals: Para 6c, Chapter 2. Appendix II is said to contain a list of Majectic--12 personnel. Note that nowhere is a clear chain of command and support relationships discussed for the MJ-12 teams (BIG faux pas!!!)

Par 12c, Chapter 3. "down satellites" is listed as one of the cover stories. Since the mission stated in paragraph 12, is a press blackout, telling the press that it's a "downed satellite" will not work. A story from the military that they were recovering a downed satellite in 1954 would have caused HUGE sensation.

"Cover story" does not equal "Press blackout."

The "perimeter" setup is all wrong (see webpage for the discussion of how the military really does it.)

No minimum standards for common military procedures are set (as they would be set in any military manual), no support staffing is given, no chains of command are given.

And I just loved this one: 49 Although the front of the manual apparently has an Army seal, chapter 6 talks about squadrons. Squadrons aren't an Army unit. They're an Air Force unit. ANYone who's been in the military for more than 10 minutes knows that.

Of course, a hoaxer wouldn't be aware of any of that. Further research shows that after these rebuttals were made, another "version" of the "manual" showed up that "corrected" some of the discrepancies (a "revisions" page was suddenly found as well as a "change control" page.)

Because of these and other problems, most members of the UFO community proclaimed them as hoaxes -- along with the entire MJ-12/Majestic file.

posted on Dec, 13 2002 @ 07:18 PM
link   
sorry i didnt know it was a hoax. next time i will do research first.

posted on Dec, 13 2002 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Hey, you were excited about it, kiddo, and you haven't been researching as long as the rest of us have.

Files from other websites are likely to be Old News (search google to find out if they've been debunked.) Fresh, hot files are usually found in news stories... so keeping up with the news is a good idea.

Smoking Gun is usually good, and you can find fresh stories on websites like the ACLU chat board and so forth. A link to a good news story is always appreciated.

posted on Dec, 14 2002 @ 03:25 AM
link   
dont call me kiddo ok!!!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

top topics

join