It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the Capital Dome symbolize the entrance to Hades?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Well it looks like you're inevitably going to be attacked by the ATS Freemason Glitterati, hardly a surprise though given the subject matter. I would just post your information and simply ignore them, if you get into an arguement with them it will ultimately be to the detriment of the thread, which would be a a real shame, as this one's a doozey.
They did the same thing to me on this thread,, I just ignored the ones who were unable to communicate on the level.
Silly masons, there are no secrets, only the insidious practices of secrecy. You cannot hide light with darkness, it belongs to all mankind, and not just a bunch of acacia gnawing, hobnobbing, zionist good 'ole boys, granting favors, and backscratching each other in their cozy little lodges. These are the workers of inequitiy, and they don't like it when people see the little cracks of light that break through their curtains. May it light up the world, despite them.
Ask them what they think the symbolism is behind the Masonic Funeral Rites... LOL

Great thread, a fine example of why I came to ATS in the first place.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Ohh man this is gettin good. Bout time we got some passion involved. I'm sorry, but the Masons are the conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
To become shining men. Gods. Unfortunately for them and us, an impure seed is an impure plant. This old tree of self-assumed power is dropping thorns along the ground so all men may feel the prick of the cult of "I". Instead of eye, can't it become we? Until the men and women who are so fortunate to be placed on the mount of influence see this... I'm afraid unjust times will persist. For those who can use this... the unjust lives in our minds alone, the broom of the mind is truth, and though your ears may hurt to hear it, Jesus is truth. Jesus is not the picture on your grandmas wall.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by depth om

Powerful statement. I believe the same.

However.

I do believe in the right for every man, woman and child to believe in whatever they wish, as long as it doesn't afflict harm on me or my family.

I believe, the belief in Roman rule and Greek gods is definitely harmful to America, and therefore harmful to my children, whom it is my responsibility to pass down a decent, moral society.

Let's not forget what happened to Rome.

As soon as I lose site of that purpose, then my purpose is mute.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by stompk
Here's what I think about Masons

They are a bunch of gay guys who couldn't get any pussy in real life.

I'll take the warning' or ban if need be, to make my point

What EXACTLY is your point stompk?

You post some pictures and draw connect the dot lines on a D.C. map for who knows what reason. Then start foaming at the mouth and spewing insults at the Queen of England? I believe this is not going so well for your cause. Better luck on your next contortion. Pretty entertaining to say the least.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
This is too good - you point out that someone has no evidence and all of their defense is made up of one big logical fallacy, and people come out and insult you. Then other people - who also have no evidence - do the same thing. Good to see the tinfoil hat lovers don't have anything of substance behind them.

Keep up the good work, your actually making it to where there isn't even a need to respond: the audacity of the statements will ensure no one believes you.

I'm off to live my life. You spend the night making up conspiracies about the big bad masons.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Yes, Jesus did not force the way... he simply gave those who took a chance on him no other possibility but belief. He was mirroring the simple truth while the kings of today reflect themselves. Nothing is hidden to those who look you know? All their symbolisms etc. are right under the nose of man.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
There is a big idea, and it's not "all men are created equal." Can't people see this?

Edit spelling

[edit on 6-12-2007 by depth om]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The Queen is the head Mason

Just ask Princess Diana.

Guess who replaces her.

Charles.

You don't think he is groomed to be the anti-christ?

To many people think the obvious about the anti-christ.

Some slithering, slimy piece of lost soul.

The truth is, the anti-christ is much, much closer to home.

That is why the remnant are sooo few.

Oh, and by the way, there is no Rapture,

unless you count the removal of the chaff.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

"Silly masons, there are no secrets, only the insidious practices of secrecy. You cannot hide light with darkness, it belongs to all mankind, and not just a bunch of acacia gnawing, hobnobbing, zionist good 'ole boys, granting favors, and backscratching each other in their cozy little lodges. These are the workers of inequitiy, and they don't like it when people see the little cracks of light that break through their curtains. May it light up the world, despite them.
Ask them what they think the symbolism is behind the Masonic Funeral Rites... LOL"

...but you see, all of this actually applies to you and your kind:

Silly tinfoil hat anti-mason, we've always told you there are no secrets and never said we had any. You cannot create darkness where none exists, because thankfully your craziness doesn't belong to all of mankind (just a few crazy people like you). This insanity only belongs to a bunch of tinfoil hat wearing, mouth foaming, nazi good 'ole boys, making up lunatic conspiracy theories and making each other feel better by posting in their cozy little forums. You are the workers of shameless stupidity, and you don't like it when people see through your thinly veiled stupidity and shine the light of logic and reason that destroys your arguments. May such light and reason light up the world, despite you. Ask them what they think the symbolism is for any symbol and watch a NWO conspiracy come to life...LOL

I'll check back in a day or so to see what kind of mouth foaming idiotic response I get. Should be amusing.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LightinDarkness

If no darkness exists, there's no light. Masonry specifically isn't the enemy as much as certain people within it are. A certain idea is the enemy.

Edit : Society itself is the original lodge.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for a post that shows all the wonderful things the Masons have done for mankind.

Just show me one charity, and it's spreadsheet showing the money is going where it is supposed to be going

Show me that the money Clinton and Bush (masons) collected for the Tsunami relief went to what it was supposed to.

Show me the proof, that the Masons don't think they are better than everyone else, and therefore deserve to inherit the Earth.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Jesus talked about God for years. As soon as he drove out the Money Changers, he was dead in three days.

If Mason's can read the bible, they can't dispute that fact.

Who controls who. 9,7,3,1

Yes, I know.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Society itself is the original lodge.

That was just so profound.

Absolutely.

The Earth's health is a direct reflection of the sum of Mankinds overall agenda.

Right now, I would say Earth is sick.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The image of men "going somewhere else" to think things out and build a better personal self as well as a better environment... not right to me.

Edit: To remain on the original topic, I see these symbols that are put in our minds daily, on our money corporate logos etc. are proof of the material/death culture of the world. The mysterious pyramid and eye. It acts as a window, and a lock, letting you know "there's more to things" while locking you out to the truth through esoteric image and ideal.

The lock is breakable though, and we need to burn up this curtain of confusion tossed upon us by the self-proclaimed elite.

Thoughts are thoughts and action is action though, so until we unite...

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I'm still waiting for a post that shows all the wonderful things the Masons have done for mankind.

Just show me one charity, and it's spreadsheet showing the money is going where it is supposed to be going

Show me that the money Clinton and Bush (masons) collected for the Tsunami relief went to what it was supposed to.

Show me the proof, that the Masons don't think they are better than everyone else, and therefore deserve to inherit the Earth.

Just a quick search

www.google.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   

This such a odd statement.

BTW I am not a Mason or affiliated with masons or know any personally,

You know who really put this stuff into the mainstream mind don't you?

www.livingston.net...
skepdic.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
He dipped his pan in the stream and look what he found. His books aren't fully truth, yet they're neither outright lies. The facts speak for themselves.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   

It's all a bunch of BS

Originally posted by depth om
Stomp is right. He brings us a reflection of the truth. Since the truth is ugly, what he presents may also be interpereted as such. Thank you Stomp.

I agree, the truth is this is a bunch of BS , thanks for surmising your own thread.

But let's continue

I'm sorry, but these people are kinda sick, IMO
[edit on 6-12-2007 by stompk]

and again

Right now, I would say Earth is sick.

hmm, so let's just say everybody is sick?

Well I think I've found the culprit

Projection

Some historians have pointed out the element of psychological projection in conspiracism; that is, the attribution to the supposed "conspirators" of undesirable characteristics of the self. Richard Hofstadter, in his essay The Paranoid Style in American Politics, stated that:

...it is hard to resist the conclusion that this enemy is on many counts the projection of the self; both the ideal and the unacceptable aspects of the self are attributed to him. The enemy may be the cosmopolitan intellectual, but the paranoid will outdo him in the apparatus of scholarship... the Ku Klux Klan imitated Catholicism to the point of donning priestly vestments, developing an elaborate ritual and an equally elaborate hierarchy. The John Birch Society emulates Communist cells and quasi-secret operation through "front" groups, and preaches a ruthless prosecution of the ideological war along lines very similar to those it finds in the Communist enemy. Spokesmen of the various fundamentalist anti-Communist "crusades" openly express their admiration for the dedication and discipline the Communist cause calls forth.

Hofstadter also noted that "sexual freedom" is a vice frequently attributed to the conspiracist's target group, noting that "very often the fantasies of true believers reveal strong sadomasochistic outlets, vividly expressed, for example, in the delight of anti-Masons with the cruelty of Masonic punishments

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 12/6/2007 by a3Dme]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Your front is easy to see through.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join