It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the Capital Dome symbolize the entrance to Hades?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
hey prof tom i'll say your government is evil. (republicans may disagree)

And Canada is the greatest place in the world to live, however i think most people would say their country is the greatest, but the usa tends to try and stuff it down your throat.

everyone is entitled to their opinion and this is mine.

also, would the fact that the u.s still uses miles and gallons and so on have anything to do with the measurements of pentagrams (or whatever symbles seen) and what have you that people are seeing, wouldnt it all change if they switched to kilometers and liters and so forth??

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
and i meant everyone thinks THEIR country is the greatest not that everyone thinks Canada is.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

but the usa tends to try and stuff it down your throat.

Ya think?

I see plenty of Americans hating on America,

To quote a now over used phrase, people keep coming here, maybe they should stay in their own country if they like it so much.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mcyeah
and i meant everyone thinks THEIR country is the greatest not that everyone thinks Canada is.

I doubt "everyone," thinks their country is the greatest.

We humans are always dissatisfied about one thing or another.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
i had a feeling i'd get flack for using the word everyone, so just subsitute that for the word most.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LightinDarkness

Maybe you should start a thread showing all the wonderful things the Masons do for society, since they have their signature on every piece of American history.

Maybe having greco-roman painting and pagan god worshipping in our capitol isn't a big deal to you, but it is to me.

Where is the pictures of Jesus? They're trying to make Washington out like he is our saviour.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by stompk

Maybe you should start a thread showing all the wonderful things the Masons do for society, since they have their signature on every piece of American history.

Maybe having greco-roman painting and pagan god worshipping in our capitol isn't a big deal to you, but it is to me.

Where is the pictures of Jesus? They're trying to make Washington out like he is our saviour.

I don't understand why the paintings should have Jesus in them? A citizen of the U.S. can worship whatever religion they chose. Why does Jesus have to be "our" savior? I choose to be atheist, so a picture of Jesus wouldn't do any justice for myself. In my opinion you are digging to deep into this and seeing what you want. You seem anti-mason, so the message you get from the paintings is anti-mason.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by stompk

One wonderful thing to me are the 22 Shriner Hospital's . I've seen several hundred children get medical care they would not have received anywhere else.

Shriners Children Hospitals

------
(

Maybe having greco-roman painting and pagan god worshipping in our capitol isn't a big deal to you, but it is to me
Is this positive proof of the work of , I dunno, Sssayten?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by UltraLord

What I'm saying is that Jesus is never mentioned once. Why?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
You continue to amaze me by being unable to actually back up your so called conspiracy. Instead, all you do is use logical fallacy after logical fallacy, then run to the next one when I point it out. I will continue to point out your endless use of logical fallices (which shows you have no evidence). I eagerly await you to actually back up some of your points.

Originally posted by stompkMaybe you should start a thread showing all the wonderful things the Masons do for society,

This is ared herring fallacyy, and I will not fall for it.

Originally posted by stompkthey have their signature on every piece of American history.

This is a hasty generalization fallacy, and I will again not fall for it.

Originally posted by stompkMaybe having greco-roman painting and pagan god worshipping in our capitol isn't a big deal to you, but it is to me.

This isn't a logical fallacy, but it nevertheless makes no sense. In fact, it so fails to make sense that I'm not quite sure why you'd even type something like this. Where is there any indication of WORSHIP in any of these paintings? It's art. I can find greco-roman paintings in at least one government building for every post-industrial nation in the world.

Originally posted by stompk is the pictures of Jesus? They're trying to make Washington out like he is our saviour.

This equally makes no sense. If you saw Jesus Christ in the center of a greco-roman painting, you'd equally cry out that there must be some world religion conspiracy - since it would be wrong to include a christian figure in an otherwise old world religion fresco IN A GOVERNMENT BUILDING. Not to mention you have no evidence that anyone is making Washington out to be a saviour, they simply put him in a place of honor - THIS IS A GOVERNMENT BUILDING NOT A CHURCH.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by a3Dme

Are you meaning these kind of hospitals, with no windows?

I'm sorry, but these people are kinda sick, IMO

[edit on 6-12-2007 by stompk]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by stompk

Are you this crazy? Can you even comprehend that you can't possibly say the building has no windows since YOU ARE ONLY SEEING ONE PART OF ONE WALL? I am completely amazed by the lack of logic or reason in you.

Do you have any proof for why these people are "sick"? I'll tell you what I find sick - YOU. My evidence? The fact that you are convinced to find a global conspiracy against a fraternity that donates more than 1 million a day in charity, and you claim such conspiracy exists because you find part of a Shriner hospital with - gasp - no windows.

[edit on 6-12-2007 by LightinDarkness]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Here's what I think about Masons

They are a bunch of gay guys who couldn't get any pussy in real life.

I'll take the warning' or ban if need be, to make my point

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mcyeah

And while I'm being offensive. Canada is controlled by the Queen of England.

I don't know who is worse, President Bush, or the woman who thinks her son is the direct descendant of King David of the Bible.

The truth hurts, and it hurts me to tell it.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
And it's getting late, so I might as well piss off Australia.

Guess who you're boss is.

Oh, you guessed it.
The See herself.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
So, what does

mean?

Well, 9 means illuminati
7 means "The Seven" or the "Magnificent Seven" (hence the movie)
and 3 is the three controlling financial institutions,
and 1 is the see, or the head of the Order of the Garter, Knights of Malta, blah blah blah.

It's all a bunch of BS

Gods spiritual warriors are going to kick your asses.

I forgot to add the sticking the tongue out thingy.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Stomp is right. He brings us a reflection of the truth. Since the truth is ugly, what he presents may also be interpereted as such. Thank you Stomp.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by depth om
Stomp is right. He brings us a reflection of the truth. Since the truth is ugly, what he presents may also be interpereted as such. Thank you Stomp.

Thank God I'm not alone!

You will only know the depth of your statement, after you can't change your mind. Thanks depth om.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Once certain connections are made, the picture fills itself in... I'm happy to support a man who supports THE Man, and in doing so, the truth.

If the truth hurts your eyes... that means they've been focusing too long in darkness. Wake up and open the curtains.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
If someone can tell me why they have an image of Moses, and not Jesus, I will forever....

Well, forever is a long time.

I was in Desert Storm, and would've sacrificed it all for my country. I didn't know, that my country worshipped

wait...

Under God, one Nation, indivisable, with liberty and justice FOR ALL.

Not just the few.

Not just the elite.

Those people need the poor people to survive.

Just try going out to dinner, when the restaurant doesn't have a dishwasher!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join