It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think the word Abduction is used too loosely

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I have noticed time and time again when something unexplained happens to a person the first thing to assume (against one's logical judgement of course) is that he/she has been abducted.

Although in some cases there has been reported evidence to substantiate this claim.

The reason I started this thread is I am more inclined to believe that these pheonomanal, unexplainable events take place more often than not in their own homes, during deep medetation/mezmeration and or sleep or that lovely time right before sleep.

I am of more leaning toward lazer like beams that can penetrate your surroundings, most easily big glass windows, yet not exclusively. Then we have the possibility of rifts in the time waves.

I wouldn't be so quick to blame extraterrestrials for the many oddities that people are experiencing from time to time.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   
When I "played around" with a meditiation from another members thread visualizing a color scheme sycronized with certain quadrants of my brain (and I was concentrating pretty hard) when I felt I had accomplished a rhythem in my head with the color figure 8 I decided I was done.

Funny think is that although I hadn't left my chair my right forearm had a small, yet deep puncture with what appeared to be already healing light burns facing opposite of each other. I was bleeding as well and the pool of blood has more or less set there in the original spot while I visualized the deal in my head.

So it wasn't an abduction, no missing time, I wasn't taken and returned.

No I was clueless sitting at the PC trying an *experiment* I don't believe you have to be abducted and removed to be violated.

Any one else have physical impossibilities like an injury when you didn't move?

By the way this was one of several mind trips that were in store for me.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Well I guess I am the only one who has experienced such an anomality.

The thread went over like a lead balloon.

I guess some things just don't sound likely so we choose to overlook the reality.

Folks, this happened to me and if it happened to me it could happen to you.

I don't blame you for not taking this claim seriously, but it did happen just as I said and it is worthy of your thoughts as to what could have happened.

Edit to add, I guess if I had been taken off to some mysterious lab with a cold table and greys examining me I would be taken seriously.

[edit on 7-12-2007 by interestedalways]

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Was this thread really THAT LAME that I didn't even get one response?

Gee Whiz.

No one has had anything similar happen to them or has heard of anything like this?

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Then we have the possibility of rifts in the time waves.

What

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
In my opinion of my experience there is a rift in a time wave, like something disrupts the natural flow and creates a paradigm, or pattern to return.

In my happening of what I describe as above occurance I felt and heard a sound in my closet (which was two feet from me while I sat on the bed).

It was something I can't make real for you because it can only do that in it's own choosing. What I can do Is describe how I interpeted it. (The rift in time]

Okay.........Everything was faster than normal, I sensitizes vibration thrugh manual production (purr) and I visualized movement thru water slowmotion or delayed yet creating force. I saw the image of a tiger, ultimate royality symbolically rifting. It was alchemy

Sound
vibrational usage
that is about all really but it disrupted and things entered after that. I have told about it before on ATS but I don't see much interest

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
In my opinion of my experience there is a rift in a time wave,

What's a time wave?

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I don't know if my abduction memories are real I have never went to a hypnotist I don't want to remember there faces if they are real. As for proof what do yo need? Isn't all the removed implants enough. The next time I get abducted I will try to hijack the ship and land it on ATS's lawn for you but you'll have to give my directions I don't know where that is. I don't know what most ppl would consider proof. I think every one would like an alien for a pet but I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't end up being there pets instead.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I have always though "lucid dreaming" could be to blame. We have all had a dream or 2 that we know was a dream after but durring had no idea .
I know my pain meds cause lucid dreaming . And i have had a few that i would almost swear were real if i hadn't woke myself up in the middle . Of course it could be those new directional thought weapons there working on . Now those are scary.

top topics

join