It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Experience with...Alien telepathy...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Sometimes, I get these symbol that pops up into my mind. The only way for me to get rid of them is to write them down. So I do... I had at least 6 pages full of these symbols and my friends stole one from me and they said it looks like an Alien's writing. Ever since then, they (especially Venessa") teased me of being an Alien (in a playful way though).

I thought to myself "What if these symbols mean something?". "I am going to capture the symbols in my head on the paper and redraw them on paint and put them on ATS to see what people think". I began writing a page full of these symbols.

I got home as usually. I laid on my mom's bed and helped her with her homework. After that, I made me a fish sand which and went to sleep after I ate it. My book-bag was in my room as I slept. OK, anyway, I woke up around in the middle of the night. I remembered the symbols I was too sleepy to put up so I began to look for them.

Guess what? The symbols were GONE! No where in my book bag and I KNOW I put them in there! I checked all books to make sure it didn't slip in one of my books. I clean my book-bag and looked through ALL paper and guess what? THEY WERE GONE!

What do you think is going on? How could they be gone when I remember putting them in my book bag? Do you think the Alien knew what I was up to so he took the papers? This is weird I want people to tell me what do they think.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

While I have no idea why you are being directed to write down these symbols or why they have dissapeared, I just wanted to let you know that you are not the first person I have heard of who has had this happen. I don't remember where I read it on the internet, but another person had the same experience. Have you tried doing a google search of alien symbols? Maybe you left them in your locker at school or in a desk.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
are you able to remember some of the symbols and rewrite them ? Or do they fade from memory after you have put them on paper ? I recall somebody else on a different forum had a very similar problem , he swore he wrote down some symbols that looked wierd and then 2 nights later they dissapeared from his notebook . Cant recall which forum it was thou sorry :/

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I don't remember how any of the symbols look. These symbols:

are similar to the one I really saw, I am not sure how accurate, though.

The symbols where I put "OR" that is because like I saw I can not remember a clear picture of how the symbols looked.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
No worry's.

You will have them when you need to remember them.
Everything happens for a reason.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

You seem like a good enough person from what you type. I hope, in fact, that your visions of symbols do mean something. It wold be some type of tangible evidence that your fellow ATSers here would have that we can all decipher them, if that's possible. There is a great chance that they mean nothing, though an equal chance that they do mean something, even if it's repressed memories or suconcious memory symbolism.

If they were stolen at least it isn't something that can't be made again to an extent. Maybe you should start yourself a thread and draw & load the symbols as they come to you. This way you would have a way to; keep track of them, share them with others, get opinions from members here, and have a way to back them up to memory.

I hope you find where they went, or who pillaged them from you. I don't know how old you are (it sounds like you are still in secondary education), but, if you find out who took them, you may have an opportunity here to learn a lesson about people who are supposed to be friendsand what they are capable of (assuming they knew the symbols' importance to you).

I hope you post a thread with your symbols or drawings so we can all have a gander. Anyway good luck with the search and recovery.

Geez, I didn't even lookat the OP date
I guess I have learned my lesson today, always look at the OP date

edit for lack of observance

[edit on 15-4-2009 by esteay812]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Before we get too involved, remember this user has not logged in since January of 2008

Kinda odd that this old chesnut has popped up, methinks the author might show up again soon...

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Yeah, I honestly wish that imageshack photo still worked.

I've seen the alien hieroglyphics to....

I'd really like to know if any other members have seen such events and can write them down, because I was in no state to write down the symbols I was seeing when I saw them

join