It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transferring consciousness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Would it be possible for aliens to transfer your consciousness to some place other than your physical body?

This is one of my many nightmares. I don't understand why it is happening to me, this is just one of my many nightmares I have to cope with in daily life.

Imagine an alien race (or just humans beings pretending to be aliens, I can't verify) wants to be on this planet in our human form. They try all these experiments on people trying to understand what we are. Then they come across my person and tap into my mind and memories. Then they combine it with modern day computers and "download" my memories into some supercomputer and replace my memories as if someone else (an alien being) has lived my life. They then transfer my energy/consciousness when all memories are transferred to some other dimension and download the energy of that alien being into my physical body. They can only do this when all my memories are altered into the being that would inhabit my body else they would simply be incompatible.

There is such a thing as free will but other humans who want this project to succeed lie to the aliens because they have a better way of communication. Their lie is that they say I have signed a document where I agree to volunteer with this, then they tell the aliens that I truly do not want to live because I once tried to commit suicide at age 17 (I'm now 28 and have no intention at all for years to do that anymore, I was just having a hard time at school). To make it even worse, they say I'm an American and change certain (astral) records which the aliens can't verify since it is material and they can only read the astral projection of that physical reality, which these people can change the way they see fit. I can even feel there is a subtle shift around me when I state to myself I live where I do which is not America. However I can't keep up doing things I like to do while being aware where I am since I just take for granted where I am ("I" can't be anywhere else but be my body and where my body is located I know at all times).

Yes I'm doing fine altough I am pretty scared at times. I can talk to the beings, there are several parties. One being once said they are Zeta who work for other parties, earthbound as well as alien. I try to convince them I never signed for any volunteer program, I succeed then the other parties come in and make the aliens forget again and they continue their project again. Luckily I have such a difficult to understand consciousness they have not succeeded but sometimes it gets really freaky. This is just one of my nightmares, while their project is ongoing I became aware of my lightbody and am still learning new things trying to figure out what is going on. I have also learned a great deal about the body, lightbody, consciousness, inner and outer beings, personalities and traits, energy and how to manipulate it (altough I'd rather not manipulate).

Other things I've learned is that even tough they seem to be so advanced, in reality they are just using my own energy against me and I can do the same. They try to pose as wise beings but in reality they can only read the information that is stored in the Earth material, some treat us as their personal terminal to access that vast memory (of anyone ever living that returns to the earth) which contains a lot of information they can use to better themselves. They don't seem to care much about us humans or the way we like to communicate (with which I mean talking, that is too slow and inefficient according to them).

I can't see them or maybe I just don't really want to see them. Anyone know about something like this or assist me in trying to figure out what is going on? They might be doing this on a larger scale.

[edit on 5-12-2007 by Abused]

new topics

join