It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wierd coincidences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Hello everyone, im quite new to this site and really don expect to be on here for long. I saw this and read many of the wird posts on this form.
Here are some weird things that have been happening with me and i would love to know what some of you ppl think of it.
Im 21, no college, simple kid simple job, dip my hands in conspiracy theories here and there but not too much. One day i have a few PUBLIC accessable site up, mainly maps and such. during that i was speaking with my gf on my cell and we both heard a reall LOUD bEEEEEEp over the phone and we both took the phone from our ears, then instantaniously both highspeed net and cable went out, and comp locked up. so i hung up with here and eventually fixxed the problem. got back on the phone with her and it sounded like there was an empty space or a void between her and i. That is what happend that night. A few days later i was leaving for the gasstation and i made a left onto a road, and a block down a large white im guessing for van was moving in reverse slowly out of view. didnt really think anything of it. Around the same time, i was ont he phone and sounded like someone was chuckling deeply. That all just in the begining and end of november. The first of this month of December. The beginings of a snow storm, i get done with work and having fun with the suv leaving the parking lot. well noone is around because it is #ty out and such. so i decided to go to a friends and going down the road i notice out of no where a black ford suv catching me, complete black windsheild and tinted cover over license plate. so i get to this intersection ready to dial my friend, put it in 4 wheel drive and fly across the intersection, i slow down about 6 car length away and watch him. calling my friend i told them i beleive im being followed and i wanted them to look at the plates of the car... at that time the suv made it across the intersection and so i continued... then right when i finished telling them to get ready to look out the window, im making the turn, that weird noise come over the phone again freaked my friends out and the hung up... with no support i abandoned the care and whipped around when i turned around the suv was gone!!!! i watched it up to the point of me whipping it around.. it disappeared as fast as it appeared... so i have no clue... would you guys like to epress your thoughts on this matter? email me!!!! [email protected]

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Well I don't know what to say about the post content itself, however may I suggest editing it for grammar and paragraphs to make it more appealing for other members to assess?

Many people will simply ignore posts if they aren't formatted in a neat way.

Just a suggestion, I don't meant to flame or criticise unnecessarily.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Duality

Ok duality, for one, i really dont care! grammer etc etc etc. Next time i post ill make sure it looks like an essay, will that please you? I really have no time,lol, even to write this! I was looking for suggestions on the content. Two, right now my keyboard isnt the greatest, more than likely needs a good cleaning, also to say, i was in quite the hurry, some people cant sit their asses on the computer all day looking for errors in other people's typings. Some letters and number dont like to type unless held, im more than sure you can understand that. Next time, Duality you post something make sure it is in relation to the content, not your personal pet peeves on other's typing or gramatical skill level! Do you think you can handle that? I'm decent when it come to grammer when i decide to take my time. The next time you decide to talk down on someone, make sure they dont snap back!!! I dont tolerate it! So please, duality, shove it, and stick to the content!

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I stated I wasn't trying to start a fight or take a personal 'stab' at you or anything, I was just suggesting certain changes to make the post more appealing. My own personal experience, biased as it may well be, is that many individuals on forums will see a text wall like that of the original post and refuse to read it.

I was only offering suggestions that would help you get fruitful responses, please relax.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
yeah relax dude, i found it difficult to read the thread myself so dont take it personal if another member suggests to check grammar and spelling, theres this new thing called hmmm let remember....o yeah SPELLCHECK!.

[edit on 5-12-2007 by plug_pray]

[edit on 5-12-2007 by plug_pray]

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Due to the complaints of some people who may have difficulty reading, here is a rewrite of what you people couldnt understand.

Well, were shall i start? A list of events so that those minds who cant keep this in order can always refer back up here!

Nov. 9: Cell makes elongated beep noise, almost instantiously, both highspeed and cable went out. (Cable and net fixxed)
Nov. 25: Leaving from my house, i normally take a left and look in my rear view mirror. I see a large white van backing slowly out of view.
Dec. 1: Leaving from work. Fresh snow on the ground, crappy-ish weather, no vehicles in sight. Two blocks from work i look in my rear view mirror and see a black SUV, with dark tinted windows, i couldnt even see light comming through the back window of that vehicle. Also, while looking at the vehicle, i noticed that it had a tinted license plate cover... I couldnt see over 90% of the letters or numbers. I got atleast 10 car lengths from the SUV, and called my friend. I stated, " I beleive Im being followed, and going to be driving by your house any minute now, could you see if you can tell who is in the black suv and if you can tell the license plate number?" As soon as i finished stating that, the phone did the same exact thing it did on the night of NOV. 9th. My friend spazzed out and hung up. I turned left and slowed once again, watching him turn, i put my suv back into 2wheel drive and spun a U turn. When i was facing the road he was comming up... he wasnt there. Disappeared as quickly as it appeared.

I beleive everyone eventually feels as if they are being followed, but when there paranoia is supported such as this it make people think (atleast the people who have the capacity to) and question. Thus creating this post, to ask for suggestions and ideas on the content. My apologies for the initial post, as i stated i really dont have time, and was in a hurry. Knowing now what i have previously stated, what do you think i should do about my situation?

[edit on 5-12-2007 by zombie_survivalist]

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Hi zombie_survivalist.

Your story paints a disturbing scenario, to say the least.
Do you have any explanation as to why you may be subject to what sounds like surveilance of some kind?
Have you recently had any kind of UFO experience?
The only reason I ask is your account is very reminiscent of MIB activity.

Thanks for sharing your story.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

I have had UFO expierence, but none recently. The only UFO related thing i barely dipped my fingers into, was some research on A.51, looking for connections or something hidden i guess. Im not sure what i was doing and all the files i was looking at were all publicly accessible files. But since the night of the 9th, i beleive i had 3 types of images up, satilite image, topographs and some other types of maps of that area, nothing really has been the same. This WAS suppose to aid my research for a couple articles i have been attempting to write. But until the activity settles i cannot really do anything. I figure I have 2 for sure time i truely feel i was being followed or watched, I wonder what is going to happen when something like this happens a third time. They always say, the third time is a charm. I've let everyone close to me the type of research i have been doing and made ALOT of copies which are real which are fake your guess is good as mine, lol. Just prepping, before i become another statistic to the government or whom ever may be keeping track of me.

I thank you for your input ^_^ very appreciated.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Could you relate your UFO experience/s to us?

It is obvious you are closely interested in the UFO phenomena as you say you were going to write a couple of articles, presumably on the subject. Were these for a commercial, or a fan-type publication, and can you give their names, if possible?

You also inferred that you now may consider yourself as a "target" for the Goverment;

I've let everyone close to me the type of research i have been doing and made ALOT of copies which are real which are fake your guess is good as mine, lol. Just prepping, before i become another statistic to the government or whom ever may be keeping track of me.

From your original post it was unclear just why you thought you had been singled out for surveillance. Now, with this new information, it may be clearer, although you said you are are sure you hadn't accessed anything that would attract such unwelcome attention;

The only UFO related thing i barely dipped my fingers into, was some research on A.51, looking for connections or something hidden i guess. Im not sure what i was doing and all the files i was looking at were all publicly accessible files.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but do I get the impression you're holding something back here? The reason I ask is that I can see no earthly reason why the authorities would show such an interest in you unless you'd touched a raw nerve somewhere down the line. I'm pretty sure the vast amount of research UFOlogists do online falls way outside the remit of electronic surveillance.

So why are "they", if "they" are, watching you?

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
for me UFO experience.... hmm typical lights in the sky etc. then something i like to call silent explosions. Was outside some time ago, and i mean way back, and a friend and i were just standing looking into the sky (a female friend) then.. out of nowhere, off to the east we see a fireball form and disappear, happend once or twice before disappearing for the night. But honestly... Im not really that interested in the UFO phenomena. One article was going to dig into a theory i developed after listening to the "frantic caller", im sure you have heard of it. If not check out the link: www.youtube.com...

And forgive me im trying to answer your questions to the best of my ability. I am as baffled as much as you are to why they would take interest. Unless the 3 things i was looking at had a connection that i did not see. You arent wrong... I am holding many things back, but in my mind most of those do NOT relate (atleast i dont think). As for the other article, had to deal with the secret development of biological weapons. Its hard to describe. Really my apologies....

SO! all in all, in conclusion, i really dont know, im not affriad or anything, i just want to know what is going on and why. Just looking for answers just like many people. But as i stated some time ago, im not too worried about it, until it happens a 3rd time. I talk to a retired military man, and he is fully aware of what the government and what it is capable of doing. He states that it sounds like i was looking at something, like you said that hit a raw nerve, and they want to make sure that I am no threat to any of their operations. He told me to keep my eyes peeled and keep him up to date. Everything i have is documented, when or if the third happen.. hopefully ill have a camera on me

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by zombie_survivalist

Hey there zombie_survivalist,

I was just wondering what areas you were looking at on the maps etc ?
It sounds like a very weird situation ... my gut feeling is that you may have stumbled upon something you shouldn't have, accidentally. The articles sound like they could have some bearing ... do many people know about them content ise and has anybody new come into your circle of close friends ... leading up to the surveilance ?

Ps Dan't leb the grammor polise ratle yor cag.
Woody

[edit on 5-12-2007 by woodwytch]

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

hahah Thanks Woody!
Well the one article that was inspired by "the frantic caller", is suppose to be mildly funny and not exactly the most serious article Ive begun to write. Not many people know the "full" content of any of my research. But i have told a few of my really close friends what ive written and what has been going on. I am also way too cautious when it comes to making friends, takes ALOT of trust for me to go into detail. But i fear im not being cautious enough concidering Im sharing a vauge amount of information over the internet. But maybe this will help me think if a way to know im not going crazy!
Thank you again

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Anytime ... humour is the only weapon that works against 'the rigid ones' ... it stings em like a bitch.

I think starting this thread was a good idea ... you haven't given too much away and if there are people with sinister motives keeping a watchful eye on you this just makes it all the more difficult for them.

Another idea (if you're not doing it already), might be to keep a detailed log of suspicous situations and people (in as much detail as possible) ... don't be overly paranoid ... just be safe and protected. Sounds like a safe sex advert
Woody

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Do you have a wireless router in your home? If you do then maybe they are trying to break into it. Sometimes people get their wireless routers and never take them out of default settings which leaves you wide open for leaching. You can take a PSP (Sony Playstation Portable) and ride around looking for hot spots not protected. Criminals will look for these to do illegal activity. They even have software to crack WEP encryption.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Thank you soo much for the support and advice. I do have multiple logs and such some real some fake, there are soo many in storage it would be anyones guess to which is real or not. Im normally a cautious person, and i dont allow my paranoia take control, i remain calm, calm is key in this situation. Im going to need that edge when it comes down to it. Im always safe! well i try anyways. My theory on telling more people, is that if many people that i can trust, then they will know the truth and so there could be a fighting chance! I dunno i have my plans for situations such as these, how can one reall prepare i am unsure.

Thank you again!

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by cloakndagger

Thanks for the advice! i do have a plug and play device which does a number of things to prevent intruders, one of its features is pyshically disconnecting when it detects a hack or someone intruding. THank you again!

top topics

join