It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to the Egyptian Cat race?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

There's a museum in The United States of America, Kentucky specifically, that displays dinosaurs with saddles on them so the humans standing next to them can ride off into sunset... If we were wiped out by a virus and another civilization rose up, this discovery would confirm a myth to be truth until evidence was found to the contrary.
Just like reptiles, natural selection would prohibit a cat race. I mean can you imagine the size of the hair balls?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
in early meso-america, were-jaguars were worshipped by the olmecs, if they physically existed of not is pure speculation.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I agree- im sure there are animal races- especially cats and dogs...the scriptures from egypt also showed aliens and space-ships so they can't be that far off from the truth.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I think instead of the Cat people coming from Venus or Mars, I say they come from Purrrsia. The queen is Halle Berry as Catwoman. Meooow....

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Why especially cats and dogs?

Personally I'm more curious about an equine race.

I mean hypothetically, would you ride them or they ride you?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
actually, i'm sure quite a few of us noticed the "problems" with the
original post. we simply didn't wish to waste time explaining all human
history. kapish???????

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
cat people existed. they were annihilated by dog people from pluto.
then the dog people left cause they couldn't find a single tree in egypt.

c'mon people...

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by flice

Why would Michael Angelo spend years painting the Sixteenth Chapel?

One of the reasons I ignored this jedi person for is their shocking lack of knowledge regarding the things they post about.

correction, I didnt say that. It had to be someone else.

About the cat folk, all the evidence is there. they are on the walls, on scripture etc. there WERE cat people out there. now are you going to say there were no egyptians too? because there's tons of evidence out there that they were real and lived there for many years. same with the cat folk. now all we have to focus on is, what happened to them? did they transform into the cats of today like someone said? or did they leave the earth to do some work on another planet?

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by dj05544
I agree- im sure there are animal races- especially cats and dogs...the scriptures from egypt also showed aliens and space-ships so they can't be that far off from the truth.

yes and you can see from the scultures, reliefs that they used teleportation, they came down in spheres and helped out the egyptians during hard times..but they couldn't save them all from dying. Maybe they all died from the plague and there was no cure and the cat folk had to leave and take them to another planet. Using a stargate? who knows but there's lots of stuff out there and that's where the idea from the movie came about I think.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Oh sure, they certainly transformed to modern day cats. I mean think on it. Who wants a 2m long humanoid cat person cuddled up in your lap? Not to mention when the females would come into heat. That'd be awful.

Note to self: Find a female cat person.

[edit on 9-12-2007 by merka]

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller

About the cat folk, all the evidence is there. they are on the walls, on scripture etc. there WERE cat people out there. now are you going to say there were no egyptians too? because there's tons of evidence out there that they were real and lived there for many years. same with the cat folk. now all we have to focus on is, what happened to them? did they transform into the cats of today like someone said? or did they leave the earth to do some work on another planet?

Well if your going to say that the evidence for Cat people is some heiroglyphics then you also have to believe that there is a race of jackal people, falcon people, snake people, crocodile people etc etc.
In Australia we have the Rainbow serpent people made of all sorts of different animals, ohh yeah and the Fish men and the Kookaburra people. South America have Bird people and Jaguar people and Snake people. How do i know, why theres drawings and paintings of them everywhere, it cant possible be symbolism.
So what you have jedimiller is races of alien animal people all over the world, perhaps they didnt leave and are merely hiding out in the Hollow earth, i think theres an expedition being put together, you could sign up for that!!
Seriously dude, do some research and discover for yourself what those pictures actually mean, google is your friend.
Must go, my canine master wants to go outside to pee.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Cat people (if they did in fact ever exist, most likely didn't exist) were probably spawn of the Shining Ones, Sons of God, Watchers, whatever you want to call them.

[personal opinion]Dogs are awesome, they help people all the time and cats do nothing to help humanity.[/personal opinion]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjackblack
[personal opinion]Dogs are awesome, they help people all the time and cats do nothing to help humanity.[/personal opinion]

That's not true at all! I watch Discovery all the time and cats are just as responsible as dogs for giving the men and women at animal rescue center their salary.

On top of that:

In 1994, of the estimated 4.7 million people who were bitten by dogs, 800,000 sought medical care. Of these, 332,000 sought treatment in emergency rooms, and 6,000 were hospitalized. -www.dogbitelegalcenter.com...

CATS RULE!!! (at least they cant bite your face off)

[edit on 10-12-2007 by merka]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka

CATS RULE!!! (at least they cant bite your face off)

Yes cats are better than dogs. and if there ever was a catwoman I'd love to marry her! Have kitties and all!

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ellroy
c'mon people...

There were c'mon people? My God, what did THEY look like?

Oh, wait, you mean the "common people"...you know, the ones Dick Thornberg only thinks about when he's looking down to see what it is he's stepping on...

No, wait, I remember something from my youth, some kind of religous celebration, something about men in pyjamas, standing on green, lots of people shouting...shouting and singing...words like "c'mon Aussie, c'mon"...

Yeah, whatever happened to the Australian c'mon people?

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   
for the non-believers. what do you make of these cat mummies? they seem to be two cat folks walking and standing up. maybe they were about 4 feet tall. So the evidence is all there.

you could say they are mumified cats, but where are their paws? and why are they seem to be standing on two feet?

questions to ask yourselves.

www.flickr.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   

If you want to read the text on that sign : www.superthao.com... Here you go ..

I really don't understand how you can say "where is their paws" ? They are there in the x-ray picture ..

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by tep200377

I really don't understand how you can say "where is their paws" ? They are there in the x-ray picture ..

thanks for the pic. well, of course they had paws, arms. but I find it weird that they are standing up, like in human form. perhaps cats acted humanlike and walked on 2feet back then? and actually spoke and such. do you find that hard to believe?

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Just because the egyptians mummified them standing, doesn't mean that the cats where walking on two legs. If they where walking on two legs, they would have had flat feet/paws.

The egyptian cat is still an own breed to this day. See link..
www.catfacts.org...

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by tep200377

Just because the egyptians mummified them standing, doesn't mean that the cats where walking on two legs. If they where walking on two legs, they would have had flat feet/paws.

So you don't belive that the Egyptians communicated from an Alien cat race? I mean look at all the evidence provided. Mummies, art, drawings, reliefs in stone. etc.

obviously, the egyptians had an encounter with cats, real or not there's no denying right? yes, maybe those mummies were just average cats, but why did they mummyfie them standing up? I think they were trying to show that there were some of them that looked very human.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join