It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The USA is planning to provoke terrorist attacks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Sound a lot like age old tactics of picking your battles / battle grounds.

All the best generals have done it - if you bring the fight to the bad guys rather than the bad guys bring it to you then you can maximise the advantages and minimise the risks. Everyone has to have their pants around their ankles at least once a day

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Noone else see this as a bully tactic? I mean, really.... how many MORE enemies are we going to create out of this? This is like someone provoking the neighbor's Rotweiler, and when it bites you, the authorities are called in and the dog is destroyed... WTF?!?

Are we REALLY pointing the terrorist stick at the right group? Or have we been provoking our own terrorism the entire time? IMHO, I believe it's more of the latter.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised. That is a classic tactic used by the Reich as well as others. I mention the reich because they were operating very similar to how our government does now. BANKERS AND ALL.

I wouldn't be suprised if we started having local attacks, mostly minor but one or two major. But the object is to have a fearful society, not actually kill a lot of people, that is to come later when the bombs are dropped. I feel like it's the best thing to do to invoke the american people into willingly attacking countries such as IRAN. The people for the morst part have never been with attacking and such, but thanks to the Creel commission (don't remember the exact spelling) propoganda rules.

I believe these fires in Cali and Florida are invoked terrorist attacks. I feel that they haven't blamed middle easterners for these because it is an excersize in seizing areas and locking down locals. Sounds like Rex 84...

[edit on 5/24/2008 by acegotflows]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Earthscum

Your post was so funny i was laughing, til i realized just how right you are... suddenly it wasnt so funny anymore.

This is probably one of the more serious threads ive yet made. The implications and ramifications are soo tremendous, it staggers the heart to contemplate.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Iraqi police accused British soldiers of planting bombs -

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

British smash into Iraqi jail to free imprisoned soldiers -

www.washingtonpost.com...

British special forces cought planting bombs? -

www.globalresearch.ca...

www.wsws.org...

Hope ive made myself a little clearer on the subject, enjoy the reading, sleep well america

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join