It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Groups

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I was just wondering what yall thought about getting togather in small area groups to investigate paranormal and UFO activity in there respective areas. There is only so much you can learn off the net, and most of it is hardly convincing if not outright bull#.

I know I would be willing as long as the others were serious and open minded. If all this is going on the proof is out there to borrow a phrase.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Sounds like a pretty cool idea,

I suppose it also depends on where you live ect...

but something worth thinking about!!

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I think it would be.

We could post our findings here and maybe if it got big enough have our own section. In groups you could pool your money to get equipment fairly cheaply. It would also give a greater pool of expertise to work with.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
where are you located?.... i know of many good paranormal research groups throughout the country

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   

where are you located?.... i know of many good paranormal research groups throughout the country

Right outside of Fort Smith Arkansas in a little town no one has ever heard of....LOL

Boy this idea took off like a lead ballon, I figured more people would be interested, I guess its easier just take someone elses word for it....LOL

I would be interested in any links you could send me on it thanks

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
okpitt.tripod.com...

www.millersparanormalresearch.com...

Heresacouple i Know personally,the top one is in Tulsa,the second one is in missouri. PITT is a very tech oriented and VERY good investigative team, I work with them on occasion, if you contact them tell them Russ gave you their info. The second team is a little more metaphysical, but my team leader has worked with them and endorses them...if they are too far a way from you they might know of someone closeto you hopw that helps....and yes there is a lot of arm-chairing in this fieldof study

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Thanks but I can not get either link to work do you have any other way to contact these people? You can u2u me if you prefer.

I am really surprised NOBODY is interested but asala. Britian is a hot bed of paranormal activity so a group there would be VERY busy. There is a lot less here but some interesting places none the less.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
sorry this one is backwards from the one on my board i always do that they should work now!

okpitt.tripod.com...

www.millersparanormalresearch.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I bet their already are a lot of little groups that investigate this stuff.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Thanks wahoo I got through on both

I bet their already are a lot of little groups that investigate this stuff.

I know they are but I was thinking of groups on this board that could check out paranormal and UFO activity in there area and give FIRST hand reports on the boards about what they found. Wouldnt it be a heck of a lot more fun to spend the night in that haunted house down the road than to read about someone else doing it? Going to where that UFO or Bigfoot was spotted to see if you could find any evidence? I guess I am just more of a hands on type of person and faith is not a strong point with me but seeing and touching something makes it a hell of a lot more real than reading about it. And these boards would be perfect to share our stories.

And who knows we might discover something important.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
amuck click on my link in my profile ...that is my team we have a board too its full of knowledgable experienced people and a good place to learn

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Thanks again OKC is not too far from here. I will contact them soon.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Amuk, I meant that there probably are alot of groups that do hands on stuff, that you might be able to join.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by wahoo

i'm in detroit, michigan. do you know any from around here? i would love to get involved in something like this.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 12:36 AM
link   
pgha@pittsburghnewage.net
email this guy tell him russ sent you and ask him ....he is in that part of the world and knows lots of people......

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Amuk, I meant that there probably are alot of groups that do hands on stuff, that you might be able to join.

Thanks I have found some.

And by the way JustAnIllusion my avitar has the hots for your avitar

new topics

top topics

join