It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WANTED: ATSNN STAFF

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
if you ever decide you need an entertainment columnist or a movie reviewer, you know where to find me

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
Choices will be made either tonight or tomorrow, but if you don't get selected then don't run off!
Keep this thread open for new applications and we'll tend to them when we need them.

I can barely wait.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
......Just remember, I'm always signed in!

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I can write right wing or left wing from a real or caricature perspective. I can write internationally rather than from a US fixation. But really why would I want to do this? What's ATSNN got to offer?

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
I can write right wing or left wing from a real or caricature perspective. I can write internationally rather than from a US fixation. But really why would I want to do this? What's ATSNN got to offer?

You could share your knowledge and experience with others on ATSNN.

[Edited on 6-2-2004 by surfup]

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   

What's ATSNN got to offer

The cool little, ATSNN STAFF logo under your avatar!

Deep

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   

The cool little, ATSNN STAFF logo under your avatar!

Deep

Yeah...That too.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I appreciate these answers. Yeah, I am trying to build my own and others' awareness. The ATSNN bug hasn't got me at all, yet.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I love the AboveTopSecretNewsNetwork!

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I've noticed that the sports and entertainment haven't changed for awhile. I don't know wether you would be able to just post a story to ATSNN without it going to ATS. I don't know if many members are intrested in sports as much as the other topics on ATS.

any feed back from members on this??

I claim I don't know alot Huh...

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I guess sports and entertainment don't have that many conspiracies in them.

That is ATS is about, isn't it...to talk about conspiracies.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

NO NO don't believe MA for a mere second with all of his big and intimidating words! I know, you can pick him! (points to Ilovepizza)

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeffrey
NO NO don't believe MA for a mere second with all of his big and intimidating words! I know, you can pick him!

Jesus Christ, you can be intimidated by mere words?

My policy is never use a big word when you can use a diminutive one.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Jesus Christ, you can be intimidated by mere words?
My policy is never use a big word when you can use a diminutive one.

Words, if used correctly can do more than just intimidating!

Good policy! MA

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by surfup
I guess sports and entertainment don't have that many conspiracies in them.

That is ATS is about, isn't it...to talk about conspiracies.

Correct, but if ATSNN is going to be a worthy News Source, would Sports and Entertainment apply?

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickmastertricK
Correct, but if ATSNN is going to be a worthy News Source, would Sports and Entertainment apply?

Ofcourse, New Source should cover every subject from a neutral view.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
The choices have been made and have been forwarded to SkepticOverlord for final confirmations, to those who made it then a very well done and welcome to the team.

If you didn't get chosen then don't despair, we're picking towards peoples attributes and positions we need to fill, theres always a need for more staff later.

Dave.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   
aww man, id LOVE to write about politics. my friends are all very strongly opinionated, but never want to discuss it. id love to do that hannity+colmes thang, thatd be great.

for the record, im a conservatice democrat. hence, im very very for gay marriage, but was 150% behind the war.
i doubt id get it, having jsut discovered this, but its a great idea nonetheless.
payce

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Well since I have been on injury leave recently I would like to take my claim back as the most liberal conservative on the board.

Anyways, Nerdling, you know how I write and if you need a fill in for either side let me know. I am a politics machine.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join