It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WANTED: ATSNN STAFF

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
ERRRRRRRRR.Tell me about it, If I put my mind to it, I can do eons of amazing work!

Deep

Like writing grammatically correct work without spelling mistakes.

Nerdling...Would our work have to be accepted by the mods or can we just post it on ATSNN?

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by surfup
Nerdling...Would our work have to be accepted by the mods or can we just post it on ATSNN?

Well as a reporter you get to post it anyway, however it'll be read afterwards by Zion Mainframe, William or myself and we'll give you pointers if you've made a mistake.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
Well as a reporter you get to post it anyway, however it'll be read afterwards by Zion Mainframe, William or myself and we'll give you pointers if you've made a mistake.

It would be shame if all the work we do just goes to the trash.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by surfup

It would be shame if all the work we do just goes to the trash.

Doesn't work like that...

If theres something wrong then you'll be notified via u2u or reply(or if its typo's then someone will probably change em for ya)

We try not to trash stories that can be salvaged, however if members refuse to meet the requirements then they go.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Spelling and Grammer Aside, I would be highly interested.
Deep

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Doesn't work like that...
If theres something wrong then you'll be notified via u2u or reply(or if its typo's then someone will probably change em for ya)
We try not to trash stories that can be salvaged, however if members refuse to meet the requirements then they go.

Requirments = ?? Regular ATSNN requirements or something else?

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Yeah, unless requirements are met then they get trashed, we normally leave them for the member to see for a couple of days before deleting.

So that's why you may see a thread that hasn't been upgraded in a couple days

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Nerdling, could you give us a couple of topics on what to write stuff on?

For Science
1. Mars Rovers (Recent landings)
2. Earthquakes (Indonesia earthquake)
3.??

Should the topics we write on be on what is happening today or be releated to it?

[Edited on 5-2-2004 by surfup]

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I'd be interested in being part of the ATSnn News Team. I'd be interested in doing Breaking News stories or Science & Technology-related stories.

If I'm needed for anything else, THAT's FINE.

I've actually always wanted to work for a news organization.

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   

As the ranks of ATSNN grow larger i feel we must expand our content to encompass a broad spectrum of subjects, which leads me to this request, we are in need of a political columnist or two for solo work on America Votes and domestic politics.

I'm also considering a hannity & colmes format of a right winger and a left winger to debate on an issue every week or two.

So, if you want to be part of ATSNN then submit your name in here or in u2u, whichever you are more comfortable with.

Previous posts will be looked over for content and style.

Remember, keep sending in those news submissions

Nerdling.

I'll do it Chief. I'll report the hell out of politics.

And out-Colmes Colmes on the OP/ED stuff. Heck, I could out-Hannity Hannity. I'm a psuedo moderate whore like that. Just give a ranting malcontent a soap box.

Seriously, tell me what to do Nerdling. I'm in.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I would be willing to contribute whatever I could to ATSNN.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
i just started posting stuff on here recently, i joined ATS awhile ago but just recently rediscovered it. so id love to help with ATSNN but i dont know how i could contribute. ill post some of my writings, theyre random # so that just that. ill post more...so really this post was completely pointless....

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Applying for job@atsnn.com.

I would love to submit news to our beloved community. Rules and regulations are not an issue to me as with fallowing rules. Give me a chance, and I'll put in 110% to satify the tastes of many alike.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 01:41 AM
link   
i would like to do something as well, i wont be able to do big research stories, but i could do a roundup of big aussie stories every day, or i could help with something else.

i'm not very good with 100% originals but i'd be willing to give it a go.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Nerdling, may I please be on the ATSNN news staff? Thanks!

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Choices will be made either tonight or tomorrow, but if you don't get selected then don't run off!

Keep this thread open for new applications and we'll tend to them when we need them.

Dave.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I'm definately up for it.

I haven't been posting in about a week because my computer's been in a bit of a mess, so I feel that may have hurt my chances.
Before that though I'd say I consistently posted more than one story a day which I enjoyed doing very much, so I'd love to take part full time.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 07:13 AM
link   
As much as I would like to help ATSNN out more I simply cannot tie myself down to writing that much. I like how it is now, contribute as I can.

Thanks for the offer however.

By the way if this is not filled by an internal canidate will the position appear on Monster.com.
:shk:

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I wouldnt mind doing it, I'd post mainly about science/tech or headline stories (As well as the more elusive stories that never make headline news)...
I've posted a couple stories already, like the moroccan 9/11 student, or the spirit rover one..

~

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Thanks, I would really appreciate the chance to write articles on ATSNN.

Highest Regards,
Bill

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join