It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corporate symbology...coincidence or deliberate?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I have been interested in the forum of corporate symbology. The old threads that I have read did not include any images and it seemed that people were having hard time understanding without being able to see the symbols. I decided to try a new thread to include some images this time. I figure it might be good to get some opinions on these logos. If the thread goes good, I will continue to post additional images. Please give your opinions and possible additional information in regards to this subject. Is it all a coincidence, or is there a greater power at work here?

all logos courtesy of HOTT news

This particular image is unavailable on this organizations current website. A typical masonic symbol overlooking the entire planet from its vantage point.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by palehorse23

Again, another masonic symbol .

Just like on the US $1 Bill. We see an Egyptian pyramid representing the gradual steps of knowledge and the initiation to higher more illumined levels of gnosis. The separated capstone with the glowing rays of the sun represents the master architect of the universe.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   

this is the last of the first three I will post. Good old Apple.

Yes, even the folks at Apple are guilty of this type of esoteria. What we see here is the forbidden fruit of the Garden of Eden. Clearly the fruit has been sampled and we must infer from this that our friends at Apple have great knowledge of the Luciferian philosophy and are working their way towards being Gods. This Gnosis is what Satan promised Adam and Eve isn't it?
SURELY YOU WILL NOT DIE!
Apple also claims Newton as one of the gentlemen that inspired them, but the bite out of the apple clearly indicates a different meaning than the famous apple that hit Newton in the head. Other rumours have it that Steve Jobs worked in an Apple orchard and, combined with his love for the Beatles (recorded on the Apple Record label), chose this symbol as his own.

new topics

join