It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Executing civilians?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I agree that people are probably already disappearing at the government's whim. They've murdered thousands of innocents in Iraq. I don't believe they view the people of their own country any differently.

If it suits their purposes, they'll murder. They've done it before.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
There is ample evidence that the US government and CIA have carried out experiments on innocent unknowing populations, including its own, without concern for the safety or well-being of the subjects.

"False-flagging" will serve two purposes when the time comes. One will obviously be the manipulation of the general population. The second will be to ensure the loyalty of the personnel expected to carry out the duty. The "ground troops" will know little more than the people and be led to believe that they really are doing the "right" thing.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
There is ample evidence that the US government and CIA have carried out experiments on innocent unknowing populations, including its own, without concern for the safety or well-being of the subjects.

Agreed. The abuse of the general public has been pretty well documented. I think our government today has fewer scruples than it did 20 years ago.

<< 1   >>

join