It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Billy Meier flim "The Silent Revolution of Truth"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Has anyone seen this yet ? i was just reading the description on theyfly.com

You’ll see photos and films of:

• Meier handling the infamous laser pistol!

• Multiple UFOs and a UFO hovering…over Meier’s head!

• A demonstration of a recent magnetic levitation invention that proves Meier’s UFOs are the real thing!

• Scientific examination of the UFO sounds and metal samples!

• The apple grown more than 30 years ago…in a Plejaren space ship!

• The secret Nazi UFO…used with devastating results against Allied bombers in WWII!

• The MGM FX UFO model and Meier’s 60+ words per minute, one-handed typing!

As soon as i read those 2 words "laser pistol" i have a little
to myself. I have never head that Meier was a bounty hunter that when after serial killers ?. still i would like to see this film.

www.theyfly.com...

Free preview.

[edit on 4-12-2007 by helium3]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
The dvd should be called "The Silent Revolution of B.S. Artists".

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Nice preview, but I've always been a very big Meier skeptic.. i.e. check out this pic..

It's seems to be late afternoon and getting dark in that picture. I would expect to see some lights on it. The plasma sheath? A little light? Cmon, he was on his roof and using a long pole to dangle a saucer in front of the landscape.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
If the second world war had ended later than it did, and the allies been unsuccessful at damaging the bases where the "saucer" technology was being pushed forward, the outcome might have been a little different. They needed the craft mass produced, and there was no chance of that due to the heavy bombing of Nazi territory.

By the way, did they ever debunk Billy's dinosaur/space photos? I don't care if they "looked fake" to someone, I am referring to actual analysis in a lab with published conclusions (unless he made a confession to faking them). Thanks for posting the link!

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Im more interested in the claim that Meiers was a bounty hunter in the middle east called the Phantom

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by helium3
Im more interested in the claim that Meiers was a bounty hunter in the middle east called the Phantom

Oh, and he was also just like Indiana Jones when he "discovered" the lost Talmud of Jmmanuel, which is the Jesus Gospel story before the gee-whiz alien parts got edited out. Don't forget that bit of his biography.

www.proaxis.com...
www.proaxis.com...

[edit on 4-12-2007 by Nohup]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

Oh gawd - typical ATS-nay-sayers -

ok time for a reality check once more with respect to the meier case -

for your consideration - the following issue of the ufo disappearing BEHIND the distant hill horizon...

here cleaned up a little...

now for some basic filtering....

and now for my favorite - in negative - showing all too well the white of the hill eclipsing/blotting out the overall blueish hue of the spaceship - thus clearly demonstrating that the object is indeed BEHIND the hill - bit hard to do that using models!

[edit on 29-5-2008 by gib_niner]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by gib_ninerand now for my favorite - in negative - showing all too well the white of the hill eclipsing/blotting out the overall blueish hue of the spaceship - thus clearly demonstrating that the object is indeed BEHIND the hill - bit hard to do that using models!

Yes, in that case you'd have to support the model from below instead of hanging it from a string. Fortunately the hill would block the view of that support so you could use almost anything, as simple as pounding a stake into the ground.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Hi there.

For the record, the Pteranodon photograph is taken from an illustration by Zdenek Burian. It is located on page 137 in the book "Life Before Man" which was written by Zdenek V. Spinar. The book was first published in 1972 by Artia in Prague. It was then published in Great Britain by Thames and Hudson Ltd.

-Derek

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
stop bringing fact into this thread.

I wished on my last birthday cake that there would be no more Billy Meier threads. I'm so upset right now.

Originally posted by derekcbart
Hi there.

For the record, the Pteranodon photograph is taken from an illustration by Zdenek Burian. It is located on page 137 in the book "Life Before Man" which was written by Zdenek V. Spinar. The book was first published in 1972 by Artia in Prague. It was then published in Great Britain by Thames and Hudson Ltd.

-Derek

[edit on 29-5-2008 by sandman658]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Seen it, great movie (or was that doco?). VERY interesting character Mr Meier is indeed. However, something doesn't sit right with me, and up to a point I was totally into believing it.

What made me change my mind? Horan, he seems...well seedy? I just think that guy want$ to profit lot$ from the "Billy Meier Story"...dunno..

Billy himself seems to believe everything he speaks of, and I really believe some of his stuff, yet not all... maybe a disinfo case? (You know show the truth with the lie, and the truth will fade with into the lie). Perhaps Billy has been had by the Horan guy.

You can download the torrent too, for free. See now, I think if UFO Stories like Billys are legit, he would show the world for free what he has to offer. Afterall what is the use of money on a universal stage?

Oh yeah, and the way Horan dismisses Alex Collier (whom in my opinion is a fantastic source for your intergalactic curiosities .. you tube his 1994 interview...simply amazing stuff, and download Alex's free book). as a kook, and fraud(?). So that didn't sit right with me either.

Z

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!! Billy Meier was or is John Lear's guru of lifetime! and John Lear is respected speaker in this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give respect to our U.S pilot ok????????? O I will give you a war you won't believe!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
i just might have to order that..

are we talking a $20 dvd or one of those $60-70...

i didnt see any prices on the page???

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by KATSUO

are we talking a $20 dvd or one of those $60-70...

You might reconsider that. Go buy educational video for kids.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Anyone who belongs to a major religion believes far wackier stuff to be true, than anything found in the Meier case. Try this: ignore, if you can, the photos, film footage, sound recordings, etc - this is just window dressing to get your attention. Then read some of the information Meier & FIGU are putting out, and see what you think - for me, a lot of it rings very true, especially with regard to overpopulation.
Has anyone else had the guts to address the taboo topic, ie there are just too many people on this planet right now? Any other species will naturally curb their reproductive cycle if conditions are not suitable (lack of food/water, wrong temp. etc)- except us. We just keep breeding regardless, and god help anyone who even broaches the subject - they're quickly portrayed as a Dr Mengele-type monster.
So try and forget about ray guns for 5 mins and check out some of their proposals & solutions for the future - because precious few people are even thinking along these lines, and probably won't until its too late

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by KATSUO

$20.00

Best twenty bucks you'll ever spend - and then you'll be one of the very few people on this forum who actually know what they're discussing

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
The best part of the video is when they talk about him possibly being for real because he has rubbed shoulders with such people as ghandi, sadam, franko and tito!

Why would you even mention tito?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Lonte

I don't think you'll find Mr Lear around these parts any longer, more's the pity. I watched his interview with Project Camelot (great interview subjects - can't stand the interviewers!) and he categorically backed the entire Meier case 100%. Plus he's a hell of a guy with a great sense of humour.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TerraX

I don't know - all those Swiss people seem to tell a similar story, ie they each thought it was nonsense, thought he was a nut, even actively avoided the man - then saw something with their own eyes & had to rethink things. And there was not a UFO fanatic among them, they're ultra normal Swiss folks, schoolteachers, accountants, a retired headmaster, etc

And what about the Cambodian woman - the ex- diplomat & UN ambassador - who remembered Billy Meier and his celestial visitors from the ashram in India in the 1960's. I found her to be extremely credible,

I forget who said it, but one thing that sticks in my mind is "don't trust professionals". Whether they're professional investigators or debunkers, they have an agenda and a vested interest, usually in the form of a book to sell. This applies equally to Kal Korff and to Michael Horn; I'm not saying I doubt Mr Horn - I don't - just that he is not impartial. He's very much on one side of the debate, and personally involved.

But when I listen to Mr Meier, and see his face - I don't see a liar.

new topics

top topics

join