It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli officials reject U.S. findings on Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Israeli officials reject U.S. findings on Iran

news.yahoo.com

Defense Minister Ehud Barak directly challenged the new assessment in an interview with Israel's Army Radio, and Prime Minister Ehud Olmert said the new finding wouldn't deter Israel or the United States from pressing its campaign to stop Iran from developing a nuclear weapons capability.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Notice the bold word. Isreal is trying to push US into a war to prevent a country from being able to have the capability to make weapons.

I will admit, I'm not an expert on the process to make nuclear energy or arms, but if the two are a close process, wouldn't it mean that Israel would also not like Iran to have nuclear power?

Even with the new findings, Israel still wants to sanction and likely go to war with Iran, so one has to ask, why is Israel doing this? Is this a price US is willing to pay on Israel's behalf?

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I find it hard to imagine as close as the US and Israel are on this subject, that of the 16 U.S. intelligence agencies, one would checked with the Massad in their research for the NIE. If there was evidence of a WMD program, I'm sure they would have shared it.

In this related discussion the article said how the agencies were very careful to verify the information, due to previous failures. If they didn't consult with Israel on this, then that brings this report into question.

So who do we believe?

join