It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic compass with angle

page: 1

join
share:
j03

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Hi,
I posted this in another thread but don't think it was getting enough sightings. I think its an obvious sign even to first degrees. It does make me wonder, in an area of such power, that theyd show their symbol to all,

i227.photobucket.com...

G

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Well how else would they find their way to the pits of the reptilian stronghold? I hear the owner of Timex is a 33rd degree mason and they're actually designing a watch with the compass of light built in so they don't have to carry that bulky old one around. And it has the "glow in the dark" feature for when they meet up with their fellow shapshifters in those pitch black caves. Can't blame the dudes, they've got it going on!

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

Where can I sign up to be the first in my lodge to have one? My Mickey watch just is not cutting it anymore.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
suppose all of this really is amazonic cymbalism....so what? That would be so kkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwl.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Well, just go to the northern lights and bring a flash light.

Remember.. 2 flashes for "come get me" and 1 for "I'm not quite ready." The spaceship will get you shortly and I'm sure the greys (who are founded the fraternity of Freemasons) would be glad to hook you up.

But, don't take my word for it... It's just what I heard from my friend, who's dad is a CIA informant. No biggy.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

Thanks DeadFlag, you are a life saver. I will make certain that you are one of the last ones consumed. Honestly.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Hahahahahahahaaaaa. Thank god for that.

top topics

join