It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opie & Anthony Interview Protesters At Studio

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The link will send you to a website that shows a three part interview. Love or hate Opie & Anthony .... they totaly abuse these idiots.

(someone tell me what a fark is)

extruther.blogspot.com...

[edit on 4-12-2007 by CaptainObvious]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
In my opinion, O&A are the idiots.They don't have any answers themselves and pick on the weakest link.Why don't they talk to AJ (not my first choice, and for my own reasons),or someone from this site (owners,admin.)
There are people on both sides of the fence who are ill equipped with information and who cannot handle a "live" interview.
I've never heard of these twits (my opinion) but I was hoping you picked something that had substance.
I don't always agree with you CO but I do read your comments.This post makes me a bit wary now.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by citizen truth

Citizen... i for one hate opie and anthony... i am from Boston...where they started out and got fired for announcing a few years ago on Aprils Fools Day that the mayor had died. However, they are very popular in New York and on XM Satellite radio.

I posted this to show that there are some pretty stupid truthers that are out on the streets spreading crap.

This was not an organized debate.

Speaking of Debates....most truthers will refuse to debate on television.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
O&A Party Rock....

If you listen closely, Anthony actually makes very good points, they talk about it on the show from time to time and he has done some research, he isn't just spouting off about something he knows nothing about.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Okay, I get it now CO.
I do agree that there are stupid (or ill informed) truthers out there and perhaps you can agree that there are stupid official story huggers out there.
I'm not trying to paint the official believers in a bad light, I just don't know what to call them.
I retract my "wary" comment because I misunderstood you.
To be quite honest,both sides annoyed me, but O&A annoyed me more.
elevatedone:In fairness I'll read their blog some more.Their first impression wasn't a good one (to me).

[edit on 4-12-2007 by citizen truth]

top topics

join