It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Intel Possibly Duped by Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   

U.S. Intel Possibly Duped by Iran

www.newsmax.com

The national intelligence estimate’s most dramatic conclusion — that Iran
shut down its nuclear weapons program in 2003 — is based on a single,
unvetted source who provided information to a foreign intelligence service.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I feel we should deal with iran quickly or shut up about it , tho we might all live longer if we went with the first idea.

www.newsmax.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Wow. There's even a book. It's called "Shadow Warriors: The Untold Story of Traitors, Saboteurs, and the Party of Surrender" and I'm going to run right out and buy copies for all my friends and family. It's also just known as "Shadow Warriors". Thanks for posting this news.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I think this is a false report to keep hostility high, but I'll humor you. The previous reports said that all 16 intelligence agencies had information that Iran halted it's nuclear weapons program in 2003. If you're telling me these "shadow warriors" had duped entire wings of professional security forces on the most serious situation we've had since the Iraq war? That's a pretty amazing feat if you ask me. Less likely than Iran actually stopping their nuclear weapons program in fear of getting their country "tactically" leveled, just like Iraq was...

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
They just released a photo of their source. Apparently this guy is an undercover Iranian Guard member posing as a high level diplomat.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
plausible deniability

Isreal will now make the move the US cannot. GW can now cry "Oh look what the Israeli's did!!!"

Iran will retaliate against an Israeli air strike.... the US will now "have to defend" the Israeli's...

The hounds are closer than the fox thinks

new topics

top topics

join