It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Hunters actors or not?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Since the first airing of episode 1 to now every episode I've seen, which is probably no more than 6 has left me with the feeling that I'm watching bad canadian actors or simply amateurs following a script or athiests pretending to believe, either way I don't buy what their trying to sell and the show is very un-compelling to say the least, if anyone has proof that the team are actors or that the show is more scripted than they claim I'd like to know about it, thanks.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
i know that they are not actors, my sister and her husbands side of the family know all of them. a few years ago they did an episode at my brother in laws place and since then they come up twice a year to investigate. i think they are just trying to find answers like everyone else

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I have no idea if they're actors or not, but they sure are douchebags.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

I know what you mean. I've only seen one episode but it looks set up to me. Are you sure they are Canadian. I got the impression they are from New Jersey from the accents.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by solidgroundcafe
I have no idea if they're actors or not, but they sure are douchebags.

Care to explain that one?

They are not Canadian. They are all from New England.

You may be interested in the ATS interview with a TAPS member.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
they're not actors. they really did the ghost hunting thing before they even had a show.

[edit on 5-12-2007 by an0maly33]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Here's why they seem like actors...

In reality TV, when you do something "spontaneous" that the producers feel is good for the show...they often then have you repeat it, and try to "look" spontaneous again.... This is why it looks like bad acting, because essentially it is...

If you ever see my "Wedding Story" episode, they had me say half of those things a dozen times. Sure, I said the words originally, so it wasn't scripted, but the cut they used was definitely one of the "repeated" times...and so on. I assume it's no different than any other reality show...in that respect. They had us run through the entry of Busch Gardens at least ten times, and of course, they'll cut and paste for the final format, which is often out of sequence.

top topics

join