It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough talk! Time for action!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by horsegiver

Yeah. It's called Wal-Mart, but all the "revolutionaries" work there already. You know... You can only sacrifice so much.

You could decide what to boycott depending on your reasoning.

1. Exploitations of people.
2. Exploitations of the environment.
3. Exploitations of animals.

Wouldn't be hard to find a cause to boycott.

You could start here, maybe?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

Thank you for your reply, I read your posts with interest, and care about the American People as well as my own, and, of course the people of the world. History often shows that what happens in America, eventually happens in England, not just the weather.
I believe that if the people of the World, do not impose their will on their goverments, then their governments will impose their will on them.
Keep up the good work,
Horsegiver.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by horsegiver

That link is bad. I apologize.

Though, there is plenty of noteworthy "causes" you could back that would appreciate the help. It all depends on how you want to approach things. Nothing has had a greater affect on my life as far as literature as this has. Every step we should take towards revolution, should be with our own feet, not somebody else's....

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I ran by this a minute ago, too. I think you should all get your journals out.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
True we need leadership. Yes we need the people behind us. Yes it may even be done peacefully. But as long as you continue to buy $100 tennis shoes made by 50 cent an hour employees with no benefits, while a $100 million a year endorsed athlete plays ball it is not going to happen. When we cut out corporatism[ie fascism] and learn to make wise purchases and trade agreements things might change. When we make sure that being an elected govt. official is not a job most would want.[the early elected officials went kicking and screaming into office.] When lobbying is outlawed and prosecuted. When corrupt business leaders loose their golden parachute. Then we might see some change. Yes it may take the second amendment to back it up, but it may yet be achieved peacefully. But first we must wake up more people and convince them that America is united. We are not a divers group of cultures we are a united group of people that are self governing not looking up to others to tell us what needs to be done.

respectfully

reluctanpawn

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
okay so here is my thought: yes many people these days are sheep who just go along their way doing whatever the TV tells them to. they go to work, they buy overpriced crap they dont really need and they pay a bunch of money for gasoline. many of them think that the government actually has our best interests in mind. many of them dont even want to think anything else. now there are some who may be different, but they still dont want to do anything, or think that they cant do anything, so they dont. they are still sheep right? well if we start a movement even with a few people, maybe these sheep will start to follow us huh? maybe when they finally start to see the difference and start to actually listen, and start to see other people who are not happy with our problems, just maybe they will start to follow us. sheep do that right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join