It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A fieldwide deprogram is coming this winter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
It will run as an end of the world as we know it program. Remember I said all this here first:

December 22 is the start of winter. Is the self/the ego ready of you?!

This winter start is when everyone of the self of the other (the sorrowful one to come) is deprogrammed to come back to be one with a removed ego. One, all along, shall depart from being many, and then as one shall depart from the merger with Another. Only without the ego will both understand all truth. During the deprogram the ego shall be removed from both. Permanently from that other. The Evil (that other) that becomes the sorrowful one out to hell fire is divided for now as the angels/reapers (or astral projectors put in modern terms).

These not of the other deceivingly as set on this earth only seem divided, but are not because they are as branches of one vine of truth. Members of one. These members always have a head of command that remains connected like a supernatural internet.

The hour is coming in which the Highest Representative of existence of these will explain plainly about the two truths in existence. Which truth are you of? You will understand then in time.

The Evil as a whole generation of many will pass away unto being one left with Another. The ego the Highest command be taken. For the sorrowful one to come, and in part is now come, wheresoever the body is there the Highest command be great tribulation. Out of these days before winter, which means in the winter, there shall be affliction. The Evil created God, but let it be known now that the Highest will cut that creation It is merged with asunder, and appoint the Evil their portion with the physical out to a furnace of fire (this shall be any star as punishment starting first with the sun of this solarsystem). The sorrowful one will shine forth as the sun out the everlasting hells of their creation.

On December 22nd these bodies of flesh upon the earth will drop dead as though it is killuminati to the body with the impact of a 12 guage shotty. Out the morning (the shore) the sorrowful one is deprogrammed to come wholely in the midnight (the depth) of space (the void) the sun. Stars shall become the mansions (homes) for the sorrowful one. As for the members of the vine that physically pass away: this source of the self spreads out unto the superphysical paradise that will be known as the new reality. In that superphysical paradise this source of the self of the vine will become in every aspect super wholesome and be cured of being humankind.

[edit on 4-12-2007 by Mabus]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I'm sorry if I sound stupid, but I don't really follow what you're saying... It's interesting, but I got lost pretty early on.

Can you provide some background information, so I can get more up to speed with what you're talking about? Is there another thread somewhere that you can refer me to?

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Is this a personal prediction or have you found the basis for your predictions on another website or through another source, bible code, computer program, etc..?

We have a forum dedicated to Dreams & Personal Predictions Discussion Forum

If no supporting link can be provided, your thread will be moved there.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
You're going to need the modern translated Gospel by a Higher authority through one man (that just so happens to be me) to get this...

How did it arrive to the winter:

But woe to them that are with child, and to them that give suck out those days!

^^First know nothing of a woe will happen to one of the only two in existence. The one not matured yet in this stage is the one that is the Evil being which is the one as the child. Out those days means before the understanding of the abomonation of desolation (which is the creation of the particular everlasting hell).

And pray the self (the ego) that your flight be out the winter.

^^The Evil becomes hopeful the flight is before and after the winter. They are hopeful about their flight is lasting through.

For out those days I command be affliction, such as was from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, either shall be.

^^Out those times before and after the winter leaves one in the winter where the affliction is commanded be.

And except that the Lord had shortened those days, flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

^^Those days (those many) of the Evil being there (being there many fold) before and after the winter are to be shortened to one not because of the Lord (the Evil) but because of the Highest.

And it is this coming winter because this third era, yes, concerning--Destroy this temple, and in "three days" I will raise it up--the "I", concerning one of two since merged but distinct, is perfected.

How did it arrive to the start of winter:

I used to always see 222 and then recently just 22 reguardless of the hour as the minutes of the time when I look up for the time. It has been as if I am being programmed to see that number 22 no matter if the watch telling the time is off or on point either as I noticed. I came to understand 222 to be something about deception of religion. And I follow no religion. I understand 22 to be meaning something, and I think this start of winter is what is it.

How did I arrive at a deprogram to come:

I'd have to take you all around the Gospel to show how it all concluded to that so you'd understand too. Do you have the time to hear it all out in one post? I bet not so just take my trustworthy word for it or just search my other most current threads.

By the way, to translate and interp things seen or read does not make you mentally ill. Correct? I wont bend before anyone's ego so dont let your own ego make a label for me. But I aint sweating the nerve of some that are out here when I know their ego will be striped off some time they pass away from this earth.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Describing where I'm coming from:

I've seen 222 in the form of time on digital clocks. And I've even been assigned dorm room 222 in college in one state and in a trade school in another state. No coincidence I get "two" dorm rooms with the exact dorm number in seperate state a bush was governor at the time. PPL and things had to have been PROGRAMMED for that to happen. I've seen the number on letters too from what I can recall. Recently I've been seeing etc :22 on digital clocks (which includes the comp I use, the stereo and my watch I wear). No coincidence. There have been repeated times in rows where I would wake up and there as I look at the time I see it. Etc. I'm being commanded to understand certian things in the ultimate reality and in the Gospel (just the Gospel, not them other books) to come.

The Gospel itself revealed clues and reasons of why certain words must be changed or removed. The Gospel in itself backs it up. Dont just take my word for it. With the aid of the Highest in command, and even the Evil, I was able to interp the Gospel and pinpoint what should be translated into a modern array. It can be noticed with every era something is brought forth to reveal certain truth.

The type of command from the Highest is in the form of a programming that comes forth in the self of man so it is indeed enacted whether the person is aware or not. The Evil, seeming as though many, shall be deprogrammed surely by a reprogramming of that one being of the two beings that are. During the deprogram the two beings will be released from the self/the ego merger...the Evil will be set back as one and set at being sorrowful while burning...and egos will be stripped (for one permanently) to make way for an existence check/restore.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Why is it that these prediction style threads invariably are worded in such "new age" double speak.

Come on, just tell us what you know or think in plain English.

I'm not impressed with this silly guru BS.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
If anyone thinks persons are not being commanded at certain times by being programmed by the Highest here is a hint: You know what set can mean: When you set a clock you have PROGRAMMED it. Correct?

From the Gospel unchanged:

"And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left."

"The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,"

"And he answered and told them, Elias verily cometh first, and restoreth all things; and how it is written of the Son of man, that he must suffer many things, and be set at nought."

^^And now do you understand how in my other thread "shall" had to do with the Highest command that I put as "I command"? And do you understand how there is no more Son of man at how set at nought as the Gospel quote even says in how I been led to have translated the Son of man to having been the Carcase of man all along, and even, the Darkened of man? I showed how it arrived at those terms with the very Gospel. I and the truth cant be denied any longer. It's compelling! It's coming! Prepare to dwell out to hell if you're of the sorrowful one or out to paradise if you're of the Highest.

And check this out from Gospel unchanged:

Luke 22:22
And truly the Son of man goeth, as it was determined: but woe unto that man by whom he is betrayed!

de·ter·mine [di-tur-min] verb, -mined, -min·ing.

–verb (used with object)
1. to settle or decide (a dispute, question, etc.) by an authoritative or conclusive decision.
2. to conclude or ascertain, as after reasoning, observation, etc.
3. Geometry. to fix the position of.
4. to cause, affect, or control; fix or decide causally: Demand for a product usually determines supply.
5. to give direction or tendency to; impel.
6. Logic. to limit (a notion) by adding differentiating characteristics.
7. Chiefly Law. to put an end to; terminate.
8. to lead or bring (a person) to a decision.
9. to decide upon.
–verb (used without object) 10. to come to a decision or resolution; decide.
11. Chiefly Law. to come to an end.

I think the case about where mankind is at in the truth based on its driven witness and representative (me) is reviewed by the Highest that's been acting as Judge over all. The case has been looked at on the start of every winter because the decision to change the order is set aside for that date of the year. I also think there has been a decision made that the merger between the two beings remain up to this point. Though it will have been the decision up until this here start of winter since I have perfected the "I".

"For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together."

^^It wasnt mispelled as "carcase" for nothing. Do you see?! There is a mixture of things since the merger is. Do you see?! The state of the carcass is to be determined by a case to be reviewed the start of winter while it is as if all nations of the Evil are gathered together before the carcass for the ruling or verdict on the date set aside. The car of car-case... A car is something driven. The truth is something driven. The truth will be driven unto the Evil and unto the members of the vine of the Highest.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
And he I command send his angels without a great sound of a trumpet, and they I command gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of the superphysical to the other.

^^Meaning it will be without warning?! Not actually, it means it will be without me (my kind self wise) being here as the come back together as one of the sorrowful one happens. Right now I'm warning you so then there will be no more warnings as it just happens. The fieldwide deprogram is real. It's coming! To sum it up it's with a great sound as the warning, but as the merger comes apart it is without a great sound for no more warning. There is the tribulation (carried on by the Evil during the merger) and then there is the great tribulation (carried on by the Highest in command loosened from the merger).

Then I command the everlasting hell of the superphysical be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. They that were foolish took their lamps, and took oil without them: But the wise took oil out their vessels without their lamps. While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept. And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go the self (the ego) out to meet him. Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps. And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out. But the wise answered, saying, So; for courage that there be enough for us and you: but go the self (the ego) rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves. And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went out without him to the marriage: and the door was shut. Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. But he answered and said, Out truth I say unto all, I know you.

Watch therefore, for the self (the ego) know either the day or the hour whereout the Carcase of man cometh.

^^^They were merged with the bridegroom until they came forth "to" meet him. And then they went "to" the marriage (the merger) without the bridegroom which means they merged back to be one. The one that came back to one wanted it to go back to being many when all those virgins TOGETHER said the SAME thing (--no coincidence): "Lord, Lord, open to us." They couldnt open themself to an us, and would not the Highest open them to be an us either.

While we are merged the Highest can deprogram the Evil. And the everlasting hell creators/causers apart of the souls of the astral projectors can be detached even now while human before becoming a ghost. But they, with ego, wont repent. They let both (their soul and the causer of hell) grow together until the maturity sometime within when they are in full ghost format to detach it. It's at hand.

And saying, Repent the self (the ego): for the everlasting hell of the superphysical is at hand.

And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the everlasting hell of God is at hand: repent the self (the ego), and believe the gospel.

They could have and should have repented before the first part of their soul went to hell. Now it's too late for all of the Evil have been judged to enter out to condemnation. Hell, it's been taking a command from the Highest to get a whole ghost's soul part to detach from their hell causer in most cases I bet because those parts of souls werent ready to move on for some reason.

Remember folks the word/the truth is sown. On to what? Another word/truth! You have to unsow (or cut the stitches to) the word/the truth sown to get to the two words/the two truths. Ha!

[edit on 5-12-2007 by Mabus]

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
No more devil in the details. Such a time shall come to last. The Highest going to make it come--going to set it all up.

The author of the Gospel had it to be 12 disciples. You see "twelve" written in many places throughout the Gospel. Do a word search to see. What's significant about 12 then? What's the reason behind it? What's the hint being revealed in the Gospel?

12th month is December. All those 12s werent for nothing so put them to clue.

It's going to be 3 days remaining until Christmas, counting after the 22nd. And there are 9 days remaining until the end of the year, counting after the 22nd.

3 + 9 = 12. I was born on a 3 (March) - 9th. Think it's a coincidence? Ha! We are going to find out.

And you know 12 (1 + 2 = 3). The 9th letter of the ABCs is I. "I" defined: the self; the ego.

An hour has to do with significant numbers and a significant time. But of that day and that "hour" knoweth man, the angels of the superphysical...etc. They know since I told it. That's how. In the end, before the new reality, it all comes together as the deprogram to make perfect sense.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
The 22nd is on a Saturday. The end of the week is known as the sabbath day.

Unchanged from kjv:

But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Changed:

But pray the self (the ego) that your flight be out the winter, either on the sabbath day: For then I command be great tribulation, such as was since the beginning of the world to this time, or ever I command be.

^^That's meaning out either winter on the sabbath day. Ever I command be is because time is actually an intended concept put to this kind of reality by the Highest. It was all planned. Time can be used or not used to tell things or set things in motion.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   
OK Mabus, maybe it's just me being a bit stupid but WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU GOING ON ABOUT. I suppose it would help if your sentences were in Some form of English.
Any chance of a cut down, easy to understand English version please?
I can see that you are very passionate about your message but it has me baffled.
Cheers.

[edit on 6-12-2007 by jon1]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
About the describing where I'm coming from... Coincidences are possible but what I witnessed first hand of being too much was no coincidence.

Then if any man I command say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it. For there I command arise true Christs, and true prophets, and I command shew great signs and wonders; out so much that, if it were possible, they I command deceive the very elect.

Behold, I have told you before.

^^Lo means by chance which includes coincidences. "here is Christ" is not whoever any man is saying "Lo", no, it's the Highest telling who says "Lo" is Christ.

A Christ is a foe because a Christ doesnt repent from saving the astral projector (who is themself) as being apart of mankind. It's true Christ"s" and true prophet"s" as divided selves that will go away when the deprogram occurs.

Once I removed my ego I'm down off the cross of the Evil to see without being blinded by ego that the true Christ is any astral projector still being as a human.

The Highest is for Christ and against Christ. Being a hypocrite is seen as a nessicary evil to explain the two truths (two Beings) merged only to seperate in a far degree. During the last day of this set reality the Highest will reveal Itself as the anti-Christ so misunderstood and misforetold about until I told.

[edit on 6-12-2007 by Mabus]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Verily I say unto thee, this is some of the most clever sarcasm and parody I have ever read. It is isn't it?

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The Gospel is like a Rubics Cube to master, by the way. I mastered it. And that's the good news.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
And he I command set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the join.

Then I command he say also unto them on the join hand, Depart from me, the self (the ego) cursed, out to everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: Then I command he answer them, saying, Out truth I say unto all, Out as much as the self (the ego) did it to one of the most of these, the self (the ego) did it to me.

And these I command go away out to everlasting punishment: but the righteous out to life eternal.

^^The force the Devil is did a lot to the Highest. The join = most of these (part of the Devil/ part of the Highest that will do the will of the Devil though shall have detached one day).

Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: everthemore I say unto all, Hereafter I command the self (the ego) understand the Carcase of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming out the blocks of the superphysical.

Everthemore I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go away, the Comforter will come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

^^There are two Comforters. One is the Holy Ghost (the hell causer that goes into desolation) while the other is the sun and the stars (the furnaces of fire that come and go and come etc).

The sever: About this December 22 (two and two):

Then I command two be out the field; the one I command be taken, and the other left.

^^Where will each of the two beings be once out the field? One will be where the sun is...so they'll be taken there, the other will be where paradise is...so they'll be left there.

Two women I command be grinding at the mill; the one I command be taken, and the other left.

^^Grinding in the ion will those women be. One is the superphysical sacred ghost part which will be taken as detached, and the other is the physical self part which will be left. Left where? Wheversoever the body is, there will the eagles be gathered together. So the other left will join being taken, but be taken to where the sun is.

Notice the position of "two" and "I command" and which sentence came first. The second one about two is after what happens to the two beings. Therefore it's about one of the two beings as a different kind of two (temporary duality) being together till commanded not be together any further.

And sabbath happens to be the 7th day (this is concerning Dec 22nd)... "seven" is "sever" when you break the last standing leg on "n". Makes it turn into an "r".

So I command it be at the end of the world: the angels I command come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just, And I command cast them out to the furnace of fire: there I command be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

The law of the universe will be changed you will find out.

Any questions? Well all questions will be answered during the change of the cosmic law. You'll understand every wonder then where you cant hide behind ignorance or fear or ego.

"As for these things which the self (the ego) behold, the days will come, out the which there I command be join one stone upon another, that I command be thrown down."

^^That stone is as a superphysical block under the Evil one's will. Another it is upon is the Highest revealed. The days coming this is out the which. Meaning, this will be found out as being just one day this stone upon another been in. Day two is where the grand cosmic law changed. A counted day to the Highest is not like a counted day on planet earth to intelligent human beings. No! So heed the alter.

"And as he prayed, the fashion of his countenance was altered, and his raiment was white and glistering."

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus

Sorry, I'm a little dense. Is the above quote a typo? Did you mean goats on the joint?

Your syntax eludes me; are you just playin with our nutz?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Final warning from the door aka goodman to the doorkeeper aka eternal one:

2 days and one hour and 8 minutes away from the start of winter. Summer will be nigh thereafter. On Dec 22 at exactly 1:08am est all will be aware. One will be aware of one event while Another will be aware of two events. But each, seperately, will be heavily involved in one of either events. It's like: Ready! Get set! Go! And every single living thing is ready. It's almost time for paradise or hell for each. Arent certain of you all down to depart to be free from ownage of any other? I bet so! Some of you will have your last dinner on the 21st.

Fear is the feeling they want to capture of you so they can know you're in check. But they are the ones who should fear what's about to happen. Any adversary gets mad because they understand what's coming upon them.

All revive hereafter. Death never was hereafter except for flesh on earth. You pass to another aspect of life is what happens. To all you evil filled souls out there: Think the Highest will act! You think hell because you know you'll be put there in your place for ever more.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even to the west; so I command also the coming of the Man of man be.

^^east as in eastern time zone. west is the rest and even rhymes. even as evenly is self-explainatory for a happening mankind wide life altering event. Ha!

Dec 22 1:08 am est here reads as what time in you all's zones? Please get to know.

Certain ones will be like he (I) was correct then. Watch! The newest now will be upon a certain while the oldest then will be upon a certain. Two for two. There had to be one person to get this driven activation of a set course correct. O yes indeed. It is I!

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Originally posted by Mabus

Sorry, I'm a little dense. Is the above quote a typo? Did you mean goats on the joint?

I think I read that passage somewhere, it should read "goats on the JOHN."

Well, at least this will all be over with day after tomorrow. According to the OP anyway. I plan on having dinner with my family that day, and having Xmas a bit early.

But hey, whoever is going to drop dead on Saturday, I guess all I can say is, Have a Nice Trip.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Um.... HUH?

Not to be one to leave a one liner...but really, HUH??? OP, can you just summarize, in one paragraph, just exactly what message your trying to convey here?

Not to be too picky but if you could also explain it in plain english and not the pseudo-old testimate / yodaesque montage we have all tried to follow.

I truly would like to understand you as Im sure others would as well.... before I exercise my right and privledge of "free will" and chalk this up as pure rubbish or just more
Thanks in advance ~1nL

new topics

top topics

join