It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Italian President: Intel Agencies Know 9/11 An Inside Job

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Ex-Italian President: Intel Agencies Know 9/11 An Inside Job

www.prisonplanet.com

"[Bin Laden supposedly confessed] to the Qaeda September [attack] to the two towers in New York [claiming to be] the author of the attack of the 11, while all the [intelligence services] of America and Europe ... now know well that the disastrous attack has been planned and realized from the CIA American and the Mossad with the aid of the Zionist world in order to put under accusation the Arabic Countries and in order to induce the western powers to take part ... in Iraq [and] Afghanistan."
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.corriere.it

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Francesco Cossiga, the ex-Italian president, allegedly said this in a major Italian newspaper, which I have provided a link for.

He is a respected politician in Italy and also a professor of law.

I'm having trouble translating the article, and would appreciate any Italian speaking members help.

On the face of it, this seems a remarkable admission, but until the full article is translated (hopefully someone can do this) I'm going to reserve judgement.

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

Do you have any corroborating sources aside from The Daily Kos or the Huffington Post?

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueRaja

The original article from an Italian paper is posted as one of the related links - but it needs to be translated.
I've tried a few online translators, but all I get is gobbledegook - hence the request for help from any Italian speaking members.

Here
is the original article.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
And something other than a "rough translation" of what he said would certainly be ideal. If Prison Planet won't bother getting in someone who speaks the language I am sure there is someone on ATS that can do the job

[edit on 4/12/2007 by Muppetus Galacticus]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Well this makes my proud to be italian glad to see im not the only one to feel this way.Unforuntetly im in the usa.

Not to nit pick but isn't the italian government have corruption problems for the last 50 yrs.But with US senators sex scandels. Bush 9/11 i guess we are worse.

Italy calling the USA corrupt is pretty big.
What scares me is he's 100% correct sorry america we suck!

I'm just waiting for when bush leaves office. When the Thumb press loosens things should break.

[edit on 4-12-2007 by Bushwacked]

[edit on 4-12-2007 by Bushwacked]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
translation:
“From what they told me tomorrow or the day after tomorrow the most powerful Medias of our country should give us the proof with an incredible scoop, that the video (in reality the Audio) in which Osama Bin Laden reappears threatening the Ex Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi is actually nothing less than a fabricated video realized in the studios of Mediaset (the most important publisher in Italy NDR) Milan and given to the Tv station Al Jazira that widely distributed it."

"The trap was mounted to rise a waive of solidarity towards Berlusconi in a moment of extreme political difficulty, also with another scandal related to the connection between RAI and Mediaset surfacing".

“People Close to Palazzo Chigi, The center of the Italian Intelligence, confirm the non authenticity of the Video and testimony of OBL in which he confesses that AlQaeda would be responsible for the attack of 911 of the twin towers in NY, while all of the Democratic European political people (especially the leftist in Italy) know very well that the attack was planned and carried out by the CIA and Mossad with the help of the Zionists to blame the Arab countries and to make the Occidental power intervene in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Because of this no word of solidarity was given to Silvio Berlusconi, the ingenious author of this smart fake Video not even from the Quirinale (the President palace), or Palazzo Chigi and any of the representative of the center-left political party.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by piacenza

Thanks piacenza, for the translation.

This is a very interesting and bold statement by a respected politician and lawyer who has shown before that he's not afraid to upset the apple cart.

top topics

join