It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over Kent UK Yesterday

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Did anyone see a flying disc over Kent yesterday afternoon at about 2-3pm. It was clearly visible, I photographed it on my mobile phone.

Apologies for the poor quality, if anyone else can add any more I would appreciate it. If there are better quality images than mine I would really appreciate them posting them here.

This was a definite UFO in my opinion.

img219.imageshack.us...

Harry

mod edit: change image to link so thread format is restored

[edit on 12/4/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Harry, could you shrink it down a bit? I think it's a great pic and seems to pass the non-PS test.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Maybe an ADMIN could shrink it I have not got a clue.

Whats the PS test then??

Harry

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by arry01
Maybe an ADMIN could shrink it I have not got a clue.

Whats the PS test then??

Harry

PhotoShopped. I ran it through the wash, so to speak. It seems to pass the not-messed-with test. Sort of a standard thing around these parts. Lots of hoaxers around, you know.

I'll U2U a mod for you and see if we can get it shrunken a bit.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by arry01

My intuitive reaction is that it looks like an F-117 (the so-called "Stealth Fighter").

However, you don't say anything about how it was moving, in what direction, for how long, etc.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by disownedsky

Good observation. I didn't even think of that possibility. Duh.

Harry, are you near an airbase?

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
No airbases locally no and I dont think we have the stealth over here as far as I know anyway!

It sat still for a long time then small movements then it was gone.

Harry

[edit on 4-12-2007 by arry01]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   

No airbases locally no and I dont think we have the stealth over here as far as I know anyway!

Harry

i also live in kent. and can comfirm there are no airbases anyway!!!

I didnt see anything. BUT we do quite often get some military planes fly over head, but none like the one in the picture, i have before seen something in kent., I looked out my window, i saw 4/5 lights in the sky, all moving the same speed, and all parallel to each other, but unfortunaly, with a camera phone, you cant pic up small lights in the night sky like you can see with an eye, ive also seen a smalll orb in the sky staying in the same place for ages at the train station!!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Didn't see anything because I was inside doing an essay all day

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkey_descendant
Didn't see anything because I was inside doing an essay all day

poor you!!

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I think it was the Queen en route from London

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalekblaster

Harry

i also live in kent. and can comfirm there are no airbases anyway!!!

I didnt see anything. BUT we do quite often get some military planes fly over head, but none like the one in the picture, i have before seen something in kent., I looked out my window, i saw 4/5 lights in the sky, all moving the same speed, and all parallel to each other, but unfortunaly, with a camera phone, you cant pic up small lights in the night sky like you can see with an eye, ive also seen a smalll orb in the sky staying in the same place for ages at the train station!!!!

I saw that too, lights the same shape as that craft last night, it had 3 lights down the back and 1 at the front which was a bit brighter than the other lights, this was last night in Somerset at about 11pm. Tried to take a photo with phone and as it is a old phone all that could be made out was a neighbors security light! grr! There is a military base near here which is pretty much shut down. The lights at the rear were diagonal as in at the angle of that photo like />.

[edit on 4-12-2007 by Zemouk]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dalekblaster

sorry, just felt like sharing after a long day

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dalekblaster

sorry double post!

But I guess to actually add something to this... a few years ago I saw a triangle shape in the sky for several weeks each night in a row, my entire village saw it. I think it even made the news. Does anyone remember that?

[edit on 4-12-2007 by monkey_descendant]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 123143

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I have no idea what that is. Interesting object. I see no evidence of any funny business either. Nice post.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by disownedsky
My intuitive reaction is that it looks like an F-117 (the so-called "Stealth Fighter").

Well the shape is close, but stealths are all black, this one seems to be silver with a black bottom. Perhaps the top just appears silver because of some heavy sunlight and reflections and stuff though.

I'm pretty sure our boys dont actually have any F-117s either. From what i gathered, there are only 54 stealths operational in the world, and America owns all of them.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Whilst Britian doesn't have any "normal" stealth aircraft, it does have plenty of UAV's and some UCAV prototypes which utilise stealth. The Taranis is the latest one.

I doubt this is an Alien ship, but rather one of the prototypes being tested. Looks the part, anyhow.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Is this a cropped picture? Or was it taken using a zoom?

A shame there is no context with which to determine altitude, size etc But then, that seems par for the course ......

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Wow thats looks very interesting!!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join