It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China: Our Moon Photo is not Fake

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by darkhero

China just released a new photo. Is this also fake?

I saw better pictures than this from Ranger. What is this some kind of Chinese New Years joke?

Nope.. its just a low res camera..
I'm sure you've looked up the specs on the Chang e' 1 camera?
They're quite inferior as compared to the one on the Japanese probe..

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by defuntion
More Chang'e photos?.......

This probably puts the nail in the coffin of the "China moon photos are fake" controversy - if there ever was one.

Are you serious?

Please everyone, take a look at this "whatever it is" and honestly tell me that you're satisfied that China is not being disingenuous.

Peace

[edit on 4-1-2008 by Dr Love]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Well, if these are, indeed, unique photos then we can no longer say that China copied them from NASA...

To be honest I couldn't say if they are or are not...

Someone who's looked at enough moon photos will probably be able to tell....

That photo of the crater seems like it would be easy to identify if it already existed somewhere else?

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by defuntion

Just to clarify, my post wasn't a shot at you, but the vagueness of the "new" photos.

Again I ask, WHERE ARE THE OTHER PHOTOS WHICH ARE SIMILAR IN NATURE TO THE FIRST ONE?

I'll tell you where..........they don't exist is where. It's a scam.

Peace

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Yea, the "new" photos do not appear to be of the same resolution, like they were shrunk down.

Maybe there is another place to find pics that are closer to the originals?

I've been trying to regularly check for newly released photos from Chang'e 1, but I'm not having much luck...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus3

Largest owner of US debt is ... US citizens, nice try troll.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
I want to hear John Lear's thoughts on this.

Have you noticed how every shuttle mission that goes up now finds unforseen problems that need to be fixed? That's what they tell us, but what's really going on up there? I believe they're using excuses to buy more time for something covert. I think John Lear is closer to the truth, on a secret space station at least, than most want to think.

Maybe the Chinese sent that probe up there to look at something else, to see what the U.S. is doing. It's possible the whole moon thing is just a hoax for the public's benefit.

Peace

A secret space station? Governments of the world have a hard time keeping a love affair a secret, can you imagine anyone trying to hide something like that? Once again the imagination of users here at ATS seem to overshadow logic.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

reply to post by defuntion

Just to clarify, my post wasn't a shot at you, but the vagueness of the "new" photos.

Again I ask, WHERE ARE THE OTHER PHOTOS WHICH ARE SIMILAR IN NATURE TO THE FIRST ONE?

I'll tell you where..........they don't exist is where. It's a scam.

Peace

"It's a scam because I say so"

I mean it's not like you have any logical evidence to suggest otherwise, right?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
american moon landings were total fakes,so like Chinese moon photos could be fakes too.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Good luck trying to prove that. We've had decades of attempts and they've all been debunked to hell. Even in here we still get the same "shadow anomalies" etc. crap daily.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Of cause its not fake

They bought the pics from NASA a few years ago

But seriously if you take photos of the same area that's not subjected to wind and erosion then they're gonna look the same aren't they?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by paul76
Why would people suspect this picture is a copy or a fake?

In all fairness to the Chinese, I should reserve judgement until they release more photos. I found it odd that they only released one and it was strikingly similar to one of NASA's.

That being said, if I'm skeptical of my own country's exploits to and on the moon, by default I have to be skeptical of China's.

Peace

It may be similar as they probably take photos of certian areas of interest, if Nasa found the area interesting then China might have took some there to for similar reasons. It must be the same area though as that is far to close of a match to be coincidence but I doubt they would be dumb enough to use one of Nasa's image.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join