It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China: Our Moon Photo is not Fake

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The moon is so crowded with life and this is the only spot on the moon where there is none.
Thats why they both took a picture there.

There you go.

Just kidding/guessing

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

It is odd how well this plays into other moon conspiracies.
I thought some might have a field day...

Still I'm prone to believe it's a legit China photo of a not too spectacular portion of the moon.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I personally think that NASA took the picture from China and photoshoped it to frame China as a way to come down those Americans whom are still afraid of China. I mean CMON it's NASA.

[edit on 11/14/07 by die_another_day]

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

Not sure I follow.
Nasa's picture came first, and China presented their own photo.
Not sure why American's would be afraid of China either, other than because of the lead they are putting in all their products...LOL

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   

NASA simply airbrushed it out?
After all, they have airbrushed out so much in the past

I'm astounded that so many seem to buy into this notion, what evidence exists that actually demonstrates any airbrushing with the intent to deceive?

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
FAKE SIMPLE AS THAT LIKE THE MOON LANDING, ORRRR TO PROTECT THE MOON LANDING BECAUSE IT WAS FAKED, SOMEONE FROM NASA OR WHO EVER MR BLACK AS #ED UP SECRET SOCIETY, PLACED IT WAS FAKE ON THE NET OR WHERE EVER TO PROTECT THE FAKE MOON LANDING WEEEE JUST LOVE THOSE IDIOTS FROM BLACK PROJECTS, THEY SHOULD PLACE THOSE PEOPLE ON THE GALOW AND HANG THEM ON TV LETS GET MY POPCORN AND SODA........

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
It's not like the Chinese to lie about something... [ROFL]! Actually, I think their little space race with Japan has been quite entertaining. 30+ years too late but who cares. Game, Set & Match Japan... by a country mile!

It's also another feather in the hat for democracy! Maybe one day, the Chinese government will learn but I'm not holding my breath.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Who cares about space, anyway....

White house is putting a ban to explore the planet mars anyway

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

Originally posted by centurion1211
No, the chinese could have simply stolen or downloaded a bunch of NASA pictures and picked one of those to use. Maybe the chinese thought that out of the millions (?) of moon images, no one would notice. Maybe the chinese didn't count on ATS people being willing to spend the time to ferret out the matching image.

That's definitely a possibility, but a damn risky one if you ask me. Why risk the possibility of being called out on it by NASA? There has to be some kind of deal that's been made.

The U.S. seems so bent on not pissing off the chinese for any reason that I'm sure the chinese figured rightly that NASA would be ordered to not say a word about it. So, the "deal" you spoke of could be purely economics.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TheoOne

Where did you hear that from TheoOne?
Got a link?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TheoOne

Huh?
Mars is being explored now (Spirit / Oportunity).
The Whitehouse can't ban exploration of Mars, anyways.
What does make you say this, or are you just being funny?

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
China just released a new photo. Is this also fake?

[edit on 7-12-2007 by darkhero]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by darkhero

Is that a photo or some kind of 3D model generated from a photo?

Where are the other photo photos??????????????????????????

Peace

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by darkhero

The same area but computer enhanced and modeled?
Looks like it could be.
Give us different pictures please China!!Come on now,don't make yourselves look silly..

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Originally posted by darkhero

China just released a new photo. Is this also fake?

I saw better pictures than this from Ranger. What is this some kind of Chinese New Years joke?

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

As far as I'm concerned John, each day that passes without the Chinese giving us more photos, it only validates a lot of your opinions/beliefs.

If there's nothing to hide there should be many photos to see. It's just plain common sense.

Peace

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheoOne
Who cares about space, anyway....

White house is putting a ban to explore the planet mars anyway

LOL! Since when did America (or the White House for that matter) own Mars? The White House (or America) has NO authority on space. They may appoint themselve as Marshalls to procure oil and resources from other/poorer countries throughout the world but space belongs to EVERYONE, it's our birthright - and I certainly don't remember signing over my share... LOL!... COUGH!...SPLUTTER!

[edit on 12/12/07 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
China has been bought by large corps before. What makes anyone think they can't be bought by the largest corp. of them all..........US government.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
More Chang'e photos?

I ran across this site It's not real clear when these photos were taken, but they were released by China on 12-11-07..

The large "ray crater" from the dark side looks pretty neat.

This probably puts the nail in the coffin of the "China moon photos are fake" controversy - if there ever was one.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeeQ
China has been bought by large corps before. What makes anyone think they can't be bought by the largest corp. of them all..........US government.

But China's already bought the US... for a trillion dollars in bonds!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join