It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a hidden second moon orbiting earth not to be told about?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmilla
BTW we get all of our energy directly or indirectly from the Sun. Everything in our solar system does the same, and my guess is so would a ship. Funny, thats how our space station has the power to stay up there for years.

I encourage you to calculate the size of solar panels needed to keep Lilith in its alleged orbit. They'll likely be sticking out from behind the Moon that Lilith is trying to hind behind
Or maybe blot out the sky altogether

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by skeptical2012

Lilith also known as an obscure object in astrology and in occultic kabbalah tradition.. in hebrew mythology as the first woman of adam and the mother of demons.

* Levan or Levanah is the hebrew name for moon also used by masonic organizations above a certain degree.

Any opinions or further information?

Thanks for this input skeptical2012. I had not come across this information.

well, if John finds it interesting there might be some truth to it

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The mothership in Independence Day was 1/4 the size of the moon...perhaps the producers of that film heard a rumor of a real mothership lurking around the moon. It showed up rather suddenly in that fictional piece, similar to Lilith. And the intentions of its occupants were less than desirable, from an earth-human point-of-view.

Piloted by reptillian-esque beings who wanted the earth all for themselves. They wanted us to die.

This is getting better by the minute

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Just throwing some ideas out there, but...

If they are capable of interstellar travel, then I am a monkeys uncle if they are bothered about fuel, as they are more than likely travelling beyond light speed, and that would incline me to believe in some sort of ZPF manipulation, due to fact of infinite mass (hyperluminal speeds) needing infinte energy.

Taking a more down to earth approach
If it is a 'black moon', I would ALSO be inclined to think that the entirety of it is covered with solar panels, BUT... unless they have extremely efficient solar panels, being able to collect light, even when stars are millions of light years away (when travelling), it would not be the most efficient form of propulsion, despite the size (1/4 size of moon?).

OR...it could just be an anomaly in the calculations and observations.

(the latter is the easy option IMO)

thanks.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
If it is a home ship (mothership) remember it doesn'r have to stay there all the time. There are many of the ships that do there days jobs then plant themselves into there station in the sky and appear as other things.

I have written before that all them there stars you see at night are not all stars.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   

It was also pointed out that it is considered "fringe" science; not mainstream science. Does that destroy its credibility? Not in my eyes. The theory of the world being round was at one point "fringe" science.

Actually, all science of those days was considered 'fringe' or witchcraft.

The burden of proof is on the OP. I do find this interesting but only as a science fiction topic.

It would be interesting if there was an intergalactic war between Draconians and Andromedians. It would be interesting if there was a giant space hulk behind our moon, but I will continue to stay SKEPTICAL until any amount of feasible evidence is presented. I like researching this topic. It's fun to think about, but there is no evidence for it being true, it is all peoples' imagination(which is why its fun).

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by jmilla
BTW we get all of our energy directly or indirectly from the Sun. Everything in our solar system does the same, and my guess is so would a ship. Funny, thats how our space station has the power to stay up there for years.

I encourage you to calculate the size of solar panels needed to keep Lilith in its alleged orbit. They'll likely be sticking out from behind the Moon that Lilith is trying to hind behind
Or maybe blot out the sky altogether

Solar panels only make energy out of a fraction of the available energy from the sun. There is much more energy available in different spectrums and different forms than we have the technology to absorb and convert to kinetic.

Again, with all of these types of civilizations, the radiation from the sun would be more than enough to power a ship. I think a type "n" civilization would have more than silicone based solar panels.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Dinstaar, you proved my point about fringe science. Also, there is "proof" or "evidence" available to those willing to look. There are people who claim to have seen this anomaly in the sky through their own observations. That means buy a telescope, find out where these people were looking, and look for yourself.

One thing is sure: you know "it is all in people's imagination" just as well as I know what is going on in your imagination.

[edit on 6-12-2007 by jmilla]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Ive got a celestron 130 slt, reckon I could get a good look with that?

Whereabouts has this thing been seen, and what are defining characteristsics...cos if it's all black...it may take a while
(glossy 'sheen' or anything)

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptical2012

When i was in my twentys, early 1970's some people believe there was an Earth like planet on the other side of the Sun. Can someone confirm this story. Thanks

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

how can you even start thinking that they would be using rokets and jets or anyother obsolete propultion system that uses action/reaction???

If it is an artificial moon it is much smaller than our original moon, than it could be somehow linked to its gravitational field or held in its orbit by a large antigravity machine of some sort.

Your calculations were just a waste of time.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

interesting equipment, apart from this thread, have you tried to follow any links to the F.A.S.T. space ships believed to be in an orbit around earth? With the telescope you could try to spot them - if any of it is true.

Here's the link F.A.S.T. - Far Above Space and Time

There are many episodes on the right slide bar. Check them out

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   

When i was in my twentys, early 1970's some people believe there was an Earth like planet on the other side of the Sun. Can someone confirm this story. Thanks

Oh yeah,
this is antichthon in ancient greek or anti-earth in english..

Ancient greeks believed in this idea, the philosopher aristotle mentions the pythagorians that they mentioned about a similar to earth "anti-earth" ..meaning an earthlike body that lies oposite to earth....

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by iohen

I would really like someone else to find these objects that Mr. Gridkeeper is showing us at the f.a.s.t. network. I am thinking about buying a Celestron Nextstar 8SE telescope and try to locate these ships.

I suggest these are all Andromedian or Draco war ships, but considering we are now under Draco dominance, those would more likely be Draco ships, and the Andromedian fleet is stationary elsewhere.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
According to the HRG organization which is said to have contact with the Andromedians, their fleet is currently stationed in Satturn's Orbit. They have taken dominance of this planet the last 7 years. The majority of the Draco fleet except the flagships Levanah and Lilith is stationed in Jupiter's orbit. That's where all the new discovered small "moons" are coming from by the way.
Ofcourse there are higher dimension of matter rarification ships inflitrating the Draco perimeter the last years. One of them most likely shot down shuttle Columbia over US 'Palestine' with zionist astronaut ramon inside. (photographs where taken by amateur astronomer with a highly unusual spiral superlightning around the shuttle, all raw material confiscated by NASA, for more information watch the latest documentary "from Here to Andromeda").
Those higher dimensions ships was attempted by the goverment to be tracked by neutrino detectors also called neutrino telescopes by the media, one of them is stationed in Pylos which was a stargate from the ancient times till now by the way..(Pylos meaning Gate). Ofcourse is very fun to watch how a primitive under 0.8 Class civilization like earth's is trying to deal with the intergalactic andromedian goverment, now return to clear out long term diferences with the lizards. You see that's why they are in a hurry to advance the technologies. Ever wondered how come that within only a century came the capability to move with incredible speeds around earth when the top speed for thousands of years was that of a horseman?
Oh, and finaly below you can find the astrostrategic diagrams of both Draco and Andromedian fleet stations moving inside the hypersolar system surrounded by maximum earth cloak and inside the solarsystem surrounded my minimum earth cloak ,published by HRG in 2003. It is not hidden anymore.. more and more people are getting aware by now..

photos1.blogger.com...

photos1.blogger.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join