It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a hidden second moon orbiting earth not to be told about?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I read from a text by cladestine organization HRG:

LILITH IN LIBRA (by an astrology article mentioning lilith influence and position):

THIS ILLUMINATION, WHICH IS ATTACHED IN A DISGRACEFUL ARTICLE OF CRONIAN ASTROLOGY, GIVES A FALSE POSITION OF THE DRAGONIAN, ARTIFICIAL, METALLIC PLANET, LILITH, SHOWING THE EARTH BETWEEN LILITH AND MOON. IN REALITY, LILITH LIES BEHIND THE MOON ORBITING THE EARTH, WITH MEAN ORBIT RADIUS TWICE AS LONG AS THE ORBIT RADIUS BETWEEN MOON AND EARTH AND THE SAME ANGULAR VELOCITY AS MOON. THE ABOVE ARE ALL KNOWN TO THE MODERN JEWISH ASTRONOMY, WHOSE TELESCOPES "SEE" LILITH UNDER SPECIFIC ANGLES OF SOLAR LIGHT AS REFLECTIONS OF A BLACK GLOSSY BODY.

THE FLAGSHIPS "LEVAN"* (MOON) AND "LILITH" LEAD THE DRAGONIAN FLEET (COMPRISING 120 WAR PLANETS), THAT HAS ALREADY FORMED ITS OUTER DEFENSE LINE ALONG THE ORBIT OF JUPITER, ANTICIPATING THE ONCOMING ATTACK OF THE ANDROMEDIAN FLEET (CONSISTING OF 960 WAR PLANETS) WHICH HAS BEEN DEPLOYED ALONG THE ORBIT OF SATURN.

Moreover, there is one extraordinary discovery by an amateur astronomy called Paul Young some 10 years ago, which is about a second moon behind the known moon and the media ofcourse rushed to declare it a "space debris"! ..

Also here is a wikipedia article about earth's second moon called Lilith
en.wikipedia.org...

Lilith also known as an obscure object in astrology and in occultic kabbalah tradition.. in hebrew mythology as the first woman of adam and the mother of demons.

* Levan or Levanah is the hebrew name for moon also used by masonic organizations above a certain degree.

Any opinions or further information?

[edit on 4-12-2007 by skeptical2012]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
this is mostly astrology crap.

there is only one person who claimed to see the black moon, but it has not been proven.

[edit on 4-12-2007 by Drzava]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Who is this man?
According to my information one such astronomer is Paul Young.
Lilith is visible under some rare circumstances and he was lucky enough to see it.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by skeptical2012

...I can't find the specific thread -- but Clifford Stone alludes to an artificial probe orbiting/visiting Earth, which could be considered the OP... on a NASA site, it shows the body in an exact orbit w/ Earth.

[edit on 4-12-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Originally posted by skeptical2012

Lilith also known as an obscure object in astrology and in occultic kabbalah tradition.. in hebrew mythology as the first woman of adam and the mother of demons.

* Levan or Levanah is the hebrew name for moon also used by masonic organizations above a certain degree.

Thanks for this input skeptical2012. I had not come across this information.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
um...yeah i'm pretty sure any second moon, even if it absorbed all light and was effectively invisible, we would have seen it. if the object itself was not detectable, astronomers would have at least seen a silhouette. i say bunk.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
They have seen it alright but they don't spread the word because it's artificial. A physical body cannot keep this kind of orbit 3 bodies-formation without doing regular course corrections. Most huge observatiories are controlled by the goverment/army nowadays.
There are also some unusual sightings in both jupiter and especially saturn's orbit lately. Pictures have leaked about those sightings in this forum also.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
No doubt we'll find out when the Andromedean war planets attack

What's the betting the Andromedeans, despite all the odds, turn out to be roughly the size of humans with 2 arms, 2 legs, a torso containing reproductive organs and anus and a head containing 2 eyes, 2 ears, a mouth and nose as well as brain?

Oh, and they probably also speak English.

Anyway, I hope they start the war soon. Should be fun to watch all these planet blowing each other up in the night sky

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
if you're referring to the dark ovals on satrun's rings, i also dismissed them as being shadows from moons. i'm not trying to start an argument by any means. i'm just saying that this is a pretty far-fetched claim with more or less zero evidence to back it up.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Essan, the war has started already..

Have you seen the SOHO images? (I mean those that haven't been censored, or tampered intentionally by NASA)

They are "playing" with the sun now using advanced counterclockwise mazer beam technology aimed at our star (seen in several photos) sending enormous amounts of solar energy in space in order to destroy the weapons/telecommunications systems onboard lilith and levan stationed in earth's orbit.
You will find this information not easy to shallow at first glance but if you do your own research with the available data and imagery you will see what I am talking about.

John, you welcome..

It is important to know that according to reasearchers and astronomer that spotted it, lilith lies behind the moon, not an easy target to spot in the night sky. Only visible under rare circumstances as a black glossy body (reflecting the sky)

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by an0maly33
um...yeah i'm pretty sure any second moon, even if it absorbed all light and was effectively invisible, we would have seen it.

Don't know if you meant to write that differently but it doesn't make sense at all that way. LOL

This is the first I've heard of Lilith and will read up on it. Who knows what is really out there hidden in the depths of our solar system? Technology is making it possible every year to see more and more of this awesome universe. Thanks for the post Skeptical2012.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
What's the betting the Andromedeans, despite all the odds, turn out to be roughly the size of humans with 2 arms, 2 legs, a torso containing reproductive organs and anus and a head containing 2 eyes, 2 ears, a mouth and nose as well as brain?

What do you mean by "turn out to be"?
It is alleged that they are human, so all your comment proves is your lack of research.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by anhinga
...I can't find the specific thread -- but Clifford Stone alludes to an artificial probe orbiting/visiting Earth, which could be considered the OP... on a NASA site, it shows the body in an exact orbit w/ Earth.

The asteroid mentioned by Stone was G1991. I just watched his Project Camelot interview.

Here's a link: Gaspra

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Andromedians are human or humanoid creatures of the so called nordic race. According to theories they are the first collonizers of this planet millions of years ago and they are some how connected with the white race and archaic pro-atlantic pellasgian civilizations. The tribe of Dogon of Mali in Africa had contact with them and they gave Dogon extraordinary and detailed astronomical information about the multiple star system Sirius some 8 light years from earth. They called them Nomos which is an hellenic word meaning LAW or The Law-makers.
According to some other theories they are in a thousand years interstellar war with the dragonians (or the dragon bloodline, nation of the dragon etc) who are now dominating earth.
So they are back in this solar system to clear out long-term differences.
Again, this information is not easy to shallow, it will need enormous amounts of research in various fields in order to verify it and decoding ancient people's mythologies in order to follow the Ariadne's clew to the truth.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   

yes , it is utter twaddle

firstly - the claim made that it is ` hidden by the moon ` and has ` the same angular velocity ` is patently ludicrous

the moon has an eleptical orbit [ non circular ] so it is imposible for another object to be " hidden behind it " for more than a fraction of its orbit unless it can change velocity

next however ` dark ` this claimed moon is - it it is physically present it will regularly occult asteroids , stars and planets

also transiots of the sun would be highly noticable

the entire ` dark moon ` idea is pseudo science mixed with astrology mumbo jumbo

if you believe in it , i have a bridge to sell you

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Interesting read for sure. The wiki article has three astronomers actually claiming to see it, with one saying it passed in front of the sun.

If the latter could be shown, or picture of the refracted images, I would have to believe it to be so.

Until then, an interesting theory worth further investigation.

Thread gets my vote.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by stompk
Interesting read for sure. The wiki article has three astronomers actually claiming to see it, with one saying it passed in front of the sun.

and ?

how many people claimed to have sigted vulcan ? or the canals of mars ?

either by error , wishfull thinking , faulty equipment or outright fraud ?

[edit on 4-12-2007 by ignorant_ape]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   

the moon has an eleptical orbit [ non circular ] so it is imposible for another object to be " hidden behind it " for more than a fraction of its orbit unless it can change velocity

Yes you are correct about this and I have checked it with some proffessional astronomers one with a phd in newtonian physics.
It is impossible for a physical body to stay behind the moon thus forming a three body in a row formation all of the time. This kind of orbit is highly unstable, gravitationaly speaking, and it needs regular course and speed correction. So it's artificial.
Lilith most likely lies close to a Langrange point and sometimes appears one edge of it very close behind the moon edge.
Please note also that Lilith existance is verified in occultic kabbalah with the same alignment (Earth->Levanah->Lilith) as noted by the astronomers that claimed to have spotted it.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
solarsky: it makes sense if you read it in context with the rest of my post. the structure of that line sucks, granted. =) but it's not hard to understand what i meant.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Originally posted by ignorant_ape

yes , it is utter twaddle

firstly - the claim made that it is ` hidden by the moon ` and has ` the same angular velocity ` is patently ludicrous

Thanks for your input ignornat_ape. You are assuming Keplerian orbital mechanics are governing its position.

In fact it might be a space ship with its own source of power.

But thanks for your input.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join