It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Research Project: Proof of underground tunnel base system

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
...from Post-Gazette, Pittsburg, PA 2001 article.

Homefront: Site R is secure, but it's not undisclosed
Sunday, December 16, 2001

WAYNESBORO, Pa. -- Three hours after Osama bin Laden turned the Pentagon into a broken rectangle, five helicopters touched down a few hundred yards from Hal Neill's house at the base of Raven Rock Mountain along the Pennsylvania-Maryland border.

Within minutes, a convoy of SUVs with black-tinted windows zoomed up Harbaugh Valley Road, turned left, and deposited the weight of the free world inside Site R, the inexplicably named city-in-a-mountain from which the Pentagon has operated and, from all indications Vice President Dick Cheney has directed his office in the days since the Sept. 11 attacks.

Site R, with its six-stories of underground offices, subterranean water reservoir, and banks of mysterious antennas, dishes and massive, steel doors, has been a designated backup command center since it was hewn out of the mountain in 1951.

. . .
[read the rest in the link above]

adcadcadc: You wanted real evidence of these underground military facilities - and that's what you're getting, yes? You've been given many links to pursue and explore on your own. You can also learn a great deal more by searching ATS for similar and tangential threads, yes? You want more which is "secret". Well, if it's "secret", then how can we know it, locate proof, and tell you? [Sorry, I couldn't help that. Please forgive me!] Seriously, good luck and enjoy the journey. I'm enjoying so far.

EmbryonicEssence: You're just funnin' with me, oui? That was a pretty good copy-n-paste, I thought. That frame was grabbed directly from the MapQuest site.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
* My ability to comprehend what I read today is virtually zero.

[Edited on 2/17/04 by crayon]

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Bunker for sale

This is REAL proof.

You can even own it!!

It comes with MISSILE SILOS!

Out,
Russian

<< 1  2   >>

join