It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Research Project: Proof of underground tunnel base system

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Martinez
Here is some nice color photos of raven rock!Photos!

I had that site bookmarked already, possibly after someone else here posted it in another thread. The pics are very good.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I had previously posted this link and since we were on the subject I thought I would share again if someone missed it. It is definitely worth a bookmark! What I want to see is the alleged photos someone supposedly took from inside mt. weather. Anybody hear anything about this?

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Check out camp david, site-c, and site-b...

Btw, that map of R is the area opened to public knowledge in the 1990s.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   
ScienceGuyQ, I appreciate your info so far, keep it coming, but you really don't believe Roswell was a weather baloon, come on now.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   
No, actualy Roswell was a Mogul Balloon used to detect russian nuclear testing.

Roswell was a funny thing, it was the USAF that actualy said it was flying sausers. A smart arse MP thought it was funny to tell the press it was little green men cause he couldn't say what it really was. At first this backfired cause people went crazy over the idea, but then it turned into the US military's best disinformation campaign ever.

I'm fine if other people think was indeed aliens or whatever, but yes, it was basicly a weather ballon with a deflector on it.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
smart ass mp???

Major Marcel is the person that went to the media about it being a flying saucer. No offense, but your credibility is shot as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
just wondering if anyone knows of any underground bases in South Australia, or Australia, or any TOP SECRET bases there which not many people know about??

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
The only one I know of is Pine Gap, which I'm sure many on this site will be able to tell you about it.

www.globalsecurity.org...

www.globalsecurity.org... .htm

Basically it's a spy base.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Thanks. Does pinegap have any underground bunkers? any UFO craft or testing there? Also, can someone please tell me more info on this!!!!
www.karinya.com...

This apparently describes many Australian UFO bases!!

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Besides the info on Raven Rock, I've seen no real evidence in this posting of any secret underground facilities. Raven Rock is such a facility but nothing really out of the ordinary and definitely not secret. Raven Rock is one of the few underground bases around Washington DC designed to protect the government in case of a war. What I was hoping to find was information on the somewhat more exotic claims of the large interconnected base system which is often talked about on these boards. If they do exist and are as large as some people say, then someone has to have proof and pictures that they exist?.ventilation shafts, cooling ponds, entrances, large roads heading to no-where, strange vibrations and noises, etc.. .

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   
If you payed attention someone also posted evidence of Norad ie. Cheyenne Mountain, the ultimate bomb shelter, capable of surviving any direct nuclear assault.

I have always wanted to gain access and be on the list of people to save, to go to Cheyenne Mountain, but seeing as I am not even American my chances are few...anyways, after seeing Cheyenne Mountain, Raven Rock seems like a dump to me.

There was a secret bomb shelter in Canada, but once the war ended it was revealed to the public and opened up as a museum. Quite a nice secret bomb shelter, it only had one entrance and was built underneath a warehouse building, for the MP's and Prime Minister to hide in during an assault.

[Edited on 11-2-2004 by QuestForSafety]

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I have seen multi under ground military bases in my hay day as a navy officer..we started in michigan state..upper michigan that is...and proceeded to drive under ground untill we finally surfaced in switzerland..it was a mighter fine dat indeed...i give much props to my manager little ou..my mom..for helping this day come true..and of coarse..my lovely wife..for standing by me when times were hard..thank you cleaveland GOOD NIGHT

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
>>If you payed attention someone also posted evidence >>of Norad ie. Cheyenne Mountain, the ultimate bomb >>shelter, capable of surviving any direct nuclear >>assault.

Yes, on the Discovery Channel.. Hardly a secret and mysterious. Last I heard, it was not able to withstand a direct hit from one of today's larger nukes.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I thought it still could, and it is my understanding that during events of crisis the vice president or president (only one) must go to this shelter. Which is the reason why Dick Cheney had to hide here during some crisis, while Bush is flying about making speeches.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I found this diagram on Mapquest.com when I enter Dulce, NM - and then zoom out.
Is this like an Underground Base Map thingy?

Not sure where I got it. Sorry.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 12:04 AM
link   
what was that about michigan,I think can take a nukler
hit but not a direct hit. and that map looks intresting.
I live in mi and the only tonel i have heard of id the detroit tunnel to canada.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
BS RogueOne, Mapquest maps don't even look like that. Sorry, but what a poor cut and paste job.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by McGotti
I have seen multi under ground military bases in my hay day as a navy officer..we started in michigan state..upper michigan that is...and proceeded to drive under ground untill we finally surfaced in switzerland..

so...you were allowed to be in this tunnel? what was your rank?

and you drove from Michigan all the way to Switzerland? how long did it take? What kinda vehicle?

im sorry man but this sounds like total :so01:

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Of course its BS - couldn't you "hear" the sarcasm in the writing? lol

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 06:56 AM
link   

McGotti: I have seen multi under ground military bases in my hay day as a navy officer..we started in michigan state..upper michigan that is...and proceeded to drive under ground untill we finally surfaced in switzerland..it was a mighter fine dat indeed...i give much props to my manager little ou..my mom..for helping this day come true..and of coarse..my lovely wife..for standing by me when times were hard..thank you cleaveland GOOD NIGHT

So you're saying you went into a tunnel in america, drove all the way under the sea (don't know what ocean it is) for tens, maybe hundreds of thousands of kilometres and surfaced in another continent??

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join