It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Research Project: Proof of underground tunnel base system

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I'd like anyone who has any potential evidence of any type of large tunnel or base system underground in the United States to post it.

Ventilation shafts, hidden entrances, communications and power inputs, etc..

If one would believe that such a system exists, there must be some visible signs of it above ground. It would be camouflaged and hidden very well but someone, someplace must have seen something that looks out of place.

** Please keep this post strictly to proof or possible evidence. Stay away from theories and speculation.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by adcadcadc

I'd like anyone who has any potential evidence of any type of large tunnel or base system underground in the United States to post it.

Ventilation shafts, hidden entrances, communications and power inputs, etc..

If one would believe that such a system exists, there must be some visible signs of it above ground. It would be camouflaged and hidden very well but someone, someplace must have seen something that looks out of place.

** Please keep this post strictly to proof or possible evidence. Stay away from theories and speculation.

I know a great deal about one under-mountain based. Legally I can not say its name or location but I can say a few general things about under ground bases.

1) Tunnel enterances can be seen from public land.
2) Connection to civilian power lines can be seen from public land.
3) The Magnetic field of under ground maglev train systems can be detected from the surface.
4) Cooling ponds for reactors may be above ground.
5) There is obvious evidence of such bases if one personal looks in the right place.
6) Some of these bases are Research and Development centers.

Sorry I can't be more specific. But You should be able to find what you are looking for.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Look Bob Lazzar, we want the facts. Names and locations please!

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamrebel
Look Bob Lazzar, we want the facts. Names and locations please!

Hehe, I know, and I wish I could go into details. However a paraglider who landed on the mountain and a fellow scientist who blabbed too much both got fined to hell and back, so even though I doubt any MPs check this or can even easily associate me with these post, i'd rather not take the chance.

Search for info on the net, talk to locals in rural areas. You should find some info.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I understand and was only joking with the Bob Lazzar comment.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Is there a reason why you cannot tell us LEGALLY more details about the base? I mean if it can be seen from public land we obviously have a right to know about it. Plus why can't you legally tell us the name or location of it?

-Brandon

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
perhaps this might be of interest.

mysite.freeserve.com...

oops and this.

www.fas.org...

[Edited on 2-5-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by pntballpunk
Is there a reason why you cannot tell us LEGALLY more details about the base? I mean if it can be seen from public land we obviously have a right to know about it. Plus why can't you legally tell us the name or location of it?

-Brandon

Yes. This is paraphrased but pretty accurate. The sign on all the perimiter fences and the contract for working within the base read "It is illegal to create any representation of this facility using pictures, video, drawing, descriptions, sketches, schematics, outlines, blueprints, or any other method of recording details. All infra structure of this facility is strictly classified. Violators face fines and prosecution by the US government."

MPs specificly said that the locations of the power access domes, water/sewage above ground station, and cooling ponds was included in this.

Also one of the reasons I don't buy a thing Lazar (or anyone else with similar claims) says is because I personaly know people who payed a big price for divulging MUCH less sensative information.

If Lazar had worked in a government R&D lab he'd currently be in violation of his contracts and be in jail and dirt poor.

[Edited on 5-2-2004 by ScienceGuyQ]

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Oh... Here is an interesting link to a public area of a base.

Raven Rock

I wonder what one could find in the surrounding areas....

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Be care Scienceguy. Dont get yourself in trouble. You never know who monitors these posts

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
The thing with Lazar though, is that his claims went world wide. A very large amount of people heard about Mr. Lazar. So if something happened to him, # might hit the fan.
Of course I'm not saying I believe Bob Lazar. I really don't have an opinion on his credibility. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't.

Can you devulge the state of the alleged base? Maybe region?

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   
>>Raven Rock

>>I wonder what one could find in the surrounding

I may have to make a field trip to that area as I do not live too far from the there. This is a good start but I'm sure there is more specific information out there. Does anyone have any pictures of such sights.. cooling ponds, entrances, power access points, etc. I'm not sure how many engineers are on this board but if you know what you're looking for.. it has to be somewhat obvious.

[Edited on 5-2-2004 by adcadcadc]

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Got Time?

www.sauderzone.com...

Hi ScienceGuyQ. What about Phil Schneider? Tia.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Here are some from past ATS subjects dealing with this:

"Tunnels under America!" posted on 25-11-2003
www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Underground bases" posted on 3-10-2003

"Where is the proof? Underground facilities" posted on 26-8-2003

"Underground Gas Chambers in Oregon" posted on 22-7-2003

"Underground Facilities" posted on 26-5-2003

"Secret Government Facilities" posted on 15-5-2003

"Gathering List of underground facilities in US" posted on 20-3-2003

Good grief.

regards
seekerof

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by RogueOne
Got Time?

www.sauderzone.com...

Hi ScienceGuyQ. What about Phil Schneider? Tia.

Well, I can't verrify anything quite like what Phil had talked about. I can say that a lot of what goes on is not proposed by common conspiracy theories. As for phil's death i really wouldn't be shocked someone giving away high end secrets was killed. I do however think their body wouldn't be left laying around with piano wire around the neck.

Here are some things i can say....

Science brought you the nuclear weapon, nanotech, and control over the universe in general. To my knowledge there is nothing alien or mythical about government technology. However, the lack of general public understanding of some science may make some things seem like they must have had non-human sources, when in fact all the UFO talk just has people chasing thier tails while government science churns ahead well beyond what most people would imagine.

Imagine if the UFO thing had been around pre-WW2. People would have spent lots of time and money hunting for pictures of new aircraft at Groom Lake completely over looking the manhatan project. The same goes on today. While resources are spent by the courious demanding info on the Roswell Baloon there are areas being ignored where some real serious stuff is going on.

I'm not saying the US government doesn't have alien tech (though i doubt they do) but a bunch of guys trying to back engineer a flying saucer (which do exist btw, but aren't alien) doesn't concern me NEARLY as much as some of the man-made tech.

adcadcadc
Check out the "copper mine" near there.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by RogueOne
Got Time?

www.sauderzone.com...

Hi ScienceGuyQ. What about Phil Schneider? Tia. [/quote

I had doubts about Phil's story but now I'm not so sure. There definately was an altercation (whether at area 51 as Bob says or at Dulce as my information indicates) and many scientists were killed. ScienceGuy appears very informed, but as he would be very compartmentalized he would have no valid information on Lazar. As I was close to Lazar for that whole time (1988-1990) I am convinced it was exactly as he (Lazar) has represented.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 07:28 AM
link   
VERY Compartmentalized.

For all i know the labs on the west coast do have UFOs or even flying monkeys. Government science has a hierachy where as public science is more of a general pool of knowledge.

For example in public science when you publish everyone can pull from that knowledge and add to it. In goverment R&D the less sensative research will feed the more secretive stuff but get nothing in return.

As for Phil and Lazar, i still doubt them. The ability to go public with government science kind of make me laugh. "Since I went public, they can't touch me." Yeah right, good one Bob. If Bob Lazar was speaking a word of truth he would either be in jail or dead, and it would look like natural causes. I personaly know of one poison that is undetectable and looks like a disease. Lord knows what else is out there.

The notion that anyone will find out what really goes on in government R&D is amusing, at best China and a few other countries may get thier hand on some info but even that would be kept for themselves, not public.

I think Bob is just a guy looking for a lil cash, though i don't discount the possibility that he is disinformation. Nothing keeps resouces spread out and people unfocused better than aliens and illuminati. Sorry if that offends some, but there is a joke among my friends that goes "keep looking for little green men while I build this weapon right under your nose."

And for those that are curious, I worked in micro explosives. Thats not secret, only the details are.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
www.globalsecurity.org...

"Site-R Raven Rock"
Chock full o' maps n pics.
Four entrances.
Extremely close to Camp David.

I've read about a "Headlight Mine" near Fountain Dale, PA ... I wonder, hmm.

How about a map?

God -- I love the internet!
RogueOne

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Great map, Rogue! Seeing these pics and all the interest in Raven Rock here recently makes me think about a road trip. Only a couple hours away.... hmmmmmmmm........

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Here is some nice color photos of raven rock!Photos!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join