It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ethereal Spiders

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Could this not just be a combination of the dreamstate while awake (that someone mentioned above) and floaters? Floaters being the spidery like things that you see moving across your vision (it's actually dust on the surface of your eyes).

I'm not saying this is what you're seeing, just providing a possibility. Have you considered "floaters" ?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I made a thread about something like this (thread no pun) that I saw a spider when I was dreaming with my eyes open and it disappeared like a spiral but it did feel real. But compared to being fully awake I ask was it as real as I think?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 4-12-2007 by The time lord]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Comatose
Could this not just be a combination of the dreamstate while awake (that someone mentioned above) and floaters? Floaters being the spidery like things that you see moving across your vision (it's actually dust on the surface of your eyes).

I'm not saying this is what you're seeing, just providing a possibility. Have you considered "floaters" ?

en.wikipedia.org...

in the thread i started (linked on page 1) someone asked me about that and no it was NOT floaters.. as i kept seeing them, i was becoming more aware that it was a real thing i was seeing. the spiders didnt move when my eyes did. blinking didnt change anything. the spiders just slowly float away while their legs move fast. they are shaped exactly like spiders and move exactly like spiders. they always look the same but with a different colored glow around them. one of the last ones stopped for a second then proceeded through the wall. that was not something in my eye lol. it has always been a spider that i have seen like this. this is something real that is really happening. next time i see one i will count its legs and see if there are indeed 8 haha. the only explanation that kind of fits is astral wildlife, but why is it only spiders? thats my question. it has been a spider every time and only one with no other astral anything around it. it is literally a spider glowing and floating away from me into a wall.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
thread opener...you might be on to some real, very underpublished secret here.

Theres only one single thing Ive ever been truly afraid of...ethereal and giant spiders. Its gone now since a few years, since when I stopped giving that issue any notice, but I used to be absolutely terrified and paranoid about giant astral spiders weaving around, crawling around.

I have never seen them like others here have, but sensed them. Interestingly I sensed them the most at times of sleep depriviation.

Metaphysically speaking (I dont believe in the medical explanations for it), they do seem like gatekeepers of sorts, weaving threads of reality together.

Great post

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
If we could just figure out which part of sleep depravation causes them to be somewhat visible (hallucination or not at this point). I mean does sleep depravation put your brain in a different state (wave lenght) because if that would be the case (which i think would be the most umm logical explanation) then using a brainwave generator set to the right frequency you could induce the "vision" without having to torture yourself with not sleeping for several days.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Thill

I dont know if it would be enough to enter alpha or theta state of anything, because I recall those states to be rather unpleasant but the brainwave-generator-generated states to be tranquil.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Hm. I remember one time I'd sorta fallen asleep in class, and I was pretty zoned. I felt something crawling on my hand, and looked at it, looked like a arthropod, though I wouldn't call it a spider. It bit down on hand and shocked me awake. Wether or not it was real I dunno, but something happened afterwards that keeps this in mind.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Comatose

en.wikipedia.org...

Thats the first thing I thought of. This may sound odd, but I entertain my self sometimes with mine. As you try to focus on them and move your eye to look at them they move, becasue it happens to be in an area of peripheral vision. Hard to explain. But just look up at a blue or grey sky and look for them.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
yes i've always wondered 'why spiders?'

maybe because the whole exoskeleton/arthropod structure is purely functional, maybe these 'spiders' have only the minimum required astral organs/chakras to function stripped down to be efficient in their tasks, whatever that may be. the legs to move around and the body to spin the thread over the eyes.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
You'll notice that most everyone posting claiming to see this things on this thread have the word sleep in their post. Woke up suddenly, seeing after waking up, before going to sleep, etc.

I'm thinking that perhaps the person who said it was a sleep disorder may be on the spot...

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Several years ago my family was having a party.
There were all kinds of professional people with psychology degrees and phd's, anyway, they all thought I was bizarre because I had gone in to do the dishes and around the clock on the stove were dozens of little see through spiders busy spinning a web.
I was fascinated and called everyone in to see. NO one could see them no matter how close they looked. It was crazy, I could see them!
Well the next am I hear my Mom gasp and she called me to the kitchen to see the web that was all around the clock.
Some people just have the ability to tune in more acutely than others. It is as natural as psychic abilities to some. If you have it you have it.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thill
This might be or might not be related to this phenomena .. I dont see spider but lots of times when I walk (not only inside house but also outside) I suddelny feel like i went into a small spider web (sometimes its just one line of it sometimes its more then one line --sorry for the bad explanation but cant find good words to describe it in english) .

The wierd thing is that most of the time (and thats why I noticed it as strange) its in a place that gives no way for a real spider to spin a web (ie in the middle of a basketball court, or in middle of beach etc) so there is no places to "attach" the web to something unless spiders have some magical ability to atach webs to pure air

I am not afraid of spiders nor do I have any sleeping disorder so I would say that theory dosent apply to me ..

If anybody has had a similar experience and came to some conclusion let me know pls

This is probabley a spider web floating in the wind, this has happened to me quite alot before. Also Baby spiders spin a strand of web and get transported in the breeze.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
while i'm not sure that i have physically seen an etheral spider per se, i do think i have seen something very similar.

it very well may have been a spider but i've never seen one for a long enough period of time to determine that it was an actual spider or spider shape. i have seen things of common spider size that are more or less shadow type creatures, they definitely were not glowing or colored pink blue green or any other color, besides that of shadow. also the seeing or noticing of these things is not on a daily basis, i have only seen or noticed about two or three of them.

also, i think that i may have actually 'felt' one of them before.

[edit on 12/6/2007 by agent violet]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sethdarke
Anyone else experience these spiders ??

Unbelievably...I have. Not only me but my wife has as well.

I saw some glowing webs in the corner of my room once when I was twenty-two years old. I was paralyzed and sensed something dark. I don't remember being asleep or waking up just that it was over and I was just staring at the wall. I couldn't tell if it was dream or real.

UNTIL...my wife saw the spiders as recent as this year. She said they were all over the room. When she saw them they noticed it somehow. They stopped and then went INSIDE the wall(?)!!

This is what she saw and drew:

We have absolutely no theory on what it was or what happened to us. Another form of insect that exists inter-dimensionally? I doubt it for one specific reason. We both sensed intelligence from these things similar to our own human awareness. It was disturbing.

We just sort of moved on.

You are the first and only person I've seen ever bring it up.

Don't know what to say but I am surprised.

[edit on 6-12-2007 by lee anoma]

[edit on 6-12-2007 by lee anoma]

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Text Yellow

wow cannt believe ive come across other people that have had experiences with spiders..... there was this one time and it only happened once, but has been stuck into my mind ever since....

when i was a child proberly 7 years old, i remember sitting on our lounge room floor watching tv...it was then i noticed movements on my arms, when i looked down, i noticed lots of spiders crawling up and down my arms.... i just sat there staring, cause there wouldnt be any way the spiders could get to me..(real spiders)... after watching them for a while i closed my eyes and moved to some where else, they did not re appear....
i always found this experience to be some what very strange, now im glad its happened to other people....i would love to know why it happens.......

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Comatose

I know its off topic but my god thankyou I have always wondered why I saw these weird shaddowy floating shapes all the time!!!! top notch!

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Well i am telling all you guys who see these spiders too, they are there for a purpose, and that purpose is to weave the veil around us so we do not see through it more than we already do, i have been seeing these spiders for a very long time now, and under very different circumstances, but one thing is always the same, them, they are always there in their different shapes, sizes and colors...

There was this myth i once heard, that one of the reasons for people having to sleep was for these spiders to weave their eyes shut to what or any spiritual awakening you might have had during your waking hours...

anyone who has any info on these things or any deeper thoughts please feel free to u2u me

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I have seen multicolored ones that kind of move about and dart just out of your field of vision... I didn't know they had an actual name for them.

Interesting.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by sethdarke

so if we found a way to deter them, life would suddenly get interesting... hmm

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Hello everyone.

For me they are kind of like spider robots.

They seem to hover they dont walk ?

Maybe they just walk really fast ?

They are metallic, but a much more advanced kind of metal than i have ever seen.

Maybe they work on a higher frequency there color remind's me of the white blue light i saw when my father passed away.

With there odd leg's they look very robotic to me.

They are the size of a tacking pin maybe a little smaller.

There were two of them the first time i ever saw them and it was directly before i beleive i was abducted i was fully awake but lacking a little sleep.

I saw them run over the room floor and just perch themselves on the leather couch.

I was amazed to say the least. So i decided to place my hand on the floor and see what happend.

They both came down of the chair and this is when thing's go a little patchy.

I call them the nano spider's and i think there purpose is to get rid of emotions and feeling's that arent doing us any good.

They are like the universes cleaner's the universes anti depressent if you will.

Maybe i am wrong with some of my description of what they are here for but that's the bottom line of it.

Regard's
Lee

[edit on 11-12-2007 by h3akalee]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join