It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ethereal Spiders

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Has anyone ever noticed them ??

You've had a pretty long day, your tired, you get into bed, as you lie on your side you stare across your bed and you see something weird moving across the bed, you shrug it off, but you see it again and again...

You concentrate a bit harder, you follow the movement...

It's a spider, what looks like a ethereal or spirit/ghost spider...

They are all around us and all over us all the time, and i see them all the time...

I have my own thoughts on what they are and why they are here...

Anyone else experience these spiders ??

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
are they the spitting image of spiders or are they something that looks like a spider but aren't?
how big are they?
do they have a certain colour to them?
do they do anything apart from scurry around?
are they aware that you can see them?

intrigued as always...

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   
They have a distinct blue greenish "glow" to them, you can't make out an exact spider, but you can the with the legs and the movement that they are "spider" type creatures...

Mostly i see them just moving about not doing anything, but i have once seen them on my girlfriends face while she was sleeping "threading" her eyes shut with their ethereal webs....

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Mmmmm...... I wonder if....
We have had similar experiences...?
A while ago I posted on this forum a topic entitled Wisps

To retrieve this topic submit 'Wisps' in the search box placed at the top right hand side of this page.
I dobn't know how to retrieve and post my original thead.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by anglosaxon
Mmmmm...... I wonder if....
We have had similar experiences...?
A while ago I posted on this forum a topic entitled Wisps

To retrieve this topic submit 'Wisps' in the search box placed at the top right hand side of this page.
I dobn't know how to retrieve and post my original thead.

Wisps.....your opinions

I hope this subject is relevant to this forum, if not I apoligise in advance.
During the last five weeks I have frequently seen wisps. To clarify this definition these are threadlike black strands that occasionally unite to form intertwining clusters of variable density and size. These wisps appear indoors and within the immediate vicinity of the house outdoors. I have never seen these previously and began to appear to me after the untimely death of my father. No one else within the family has had any experience similar to this.
I do not consume alcohol, nor am I on medication and I do not (nor have ever) used recreational narcotics.
Your thoughts, experiences ,theories and opinions are welcome. I would like to have some insight to this phenomenon.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by sethdarke
but i have once seen them on my girlfriends face while she was sleeping "threading" her eyes shut with their ethereal webs....

that's reassuring, i misread it and the image in my head was of them actually sewing her eyelids shut. nonetheless that is still not a good thing.

i noticed white ones in my house around a year ago with bodies about the size of my palm, but i never saw them sewing up peoples eyes,

i got rid of them by creating a thoughtform that fed off of their energy that either killed them or scared them off.

essentially i've always viewed them as astral wildlife,

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I call wisps the threads of reality or the "veil" i think the reason you saw them is because of the death in the family, and with that shock u could say it changed your perception, and as your perception changed your eyes starting seeing the veil "tear" or come apart around you...

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sethdarke

I HAVE THE SSAME PROBLEM
is not spirits, is a sub-disease of a sleep disorder.
this happend mostly to people who fear spiders.[like me]

[edit on 4-12-2007 by Drzava]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheyrshad

Originally posted by sethdarke
but i have once seen them on my girlfriends face while she was sleeping "threading" her eyes shut with their ethereal webs....

that's reassuring, i misread it and the image in my head was of them actually sewing her eyelids shut. nonetheless that is still not a good thing.

i noticed white ones in my house around a year ago with bodies about the size of my palm, but i never saw them sewing up peoples eyes,

i got rid of them by creating a thoughtform that fed off of their energy that either killed them or scared them off.

essentially i've always viewed them as astral wildlife,

I believe their purpose is to 'weave" the veil of reality whenever it tears or comes apart for some reason, I also believe after seeing them weave my girlfriends "ethereal" eyes shut that they do this to keep us blind to what is behind the veil...but sometimes u do see...

Here is a test i'll give you that will prove you can see it,,,don't sleep for almost 2 days, stay awake by watching tv and reading, after about 34 hours or more of staying awake you will start noticing these wisps or threads ( because you haven't slept and they haven't had the oppertunity to weave your ethereal eyes shut)

after a while turn out the lights and go to bed, look around you, hold your hands out infront of you, and look, you will see them....

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Either that,,,or i am purely insane...

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   

trust me, u are not insane, i have sleep disorders too,
since the beggining of mankind people have had sleep disorders.
is nothing to worry about.
if u have any questions about sleep disorders, just u2u me, i will help u.
i know a lot about that stuff.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Drzava

Might just take u up on that

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   

sleep deprivation is a wonderful tool!
it has always shown me great things. if not strange

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sheyrshad

i do not recomend sleep deprivation for the following reasons [unless ur sleep disorders are pretty hardcore]
because sleep deprivation may result
aching muscles;
blurred vision;
Cardiovascular disease;
clinical depression;
colorblindness;
daytime drowsiness and naps;
decreased mental activity and concentration;
depersonalization/derealization;
weakened immune system;
dizziness;
dark circles under the eyes;
fainting;
general confusion;
hallucinations (visual and aural);
hand tremors;
headache;
hernia;
hyperactivity;
hypertension;
impatience;
irritability;
Lucid dreaming (once sleep resumes);
memory lapses or loss;
nausea;
nystagmus (rapid involuntary rhythmic eye movement);
psychosis;
pallor;
slowed reaction time;
slurred and/or nonsensical speech;
weight loss or gain;
severe yawning;
symptoms similar to:
Attention deficit Hyperactivity Disorder;
Alcoholic Intoxication.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
This might be or might not be related to this phenomena .. I dont see spider but lots of times when I walk (not only inside house but also outside) I suddelny feel like i went into a small spider web (sometimes its just one line of it sometimes its more then one line --sorry for the bad explanation but cant find good words to describe it in english) .

The wierd thing is that most of the time (and thats why I noticed it as strange) its in a place that gives no way for a real spider to spin a web (ie in the middle of a basketball court, or in middle of beach etc) so there is no places to "attach" the web to something unless spiders have some magical ability to atach webs to pure air

I am not afraid of spiders nor do I have any sleeping disorder so I would say that theory dosent apply to me ..

If anybody has had a similar experience and came to some conclusion let me know pls

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I've seen these spiders loads of times! When I'm dozing off in the past, or waking up in a half sleep/half awake state I'm seen something on the cupboard door opposite scurrying around, I'm widened my eyes and noticed a huge spider on it. It's happened a few times when I've looked in different places.

Dunno what it is, but it's most probably down to you being in a half sleep state, not fully awake. Hence you're brain is prone to hallucinations etc, because of this brain state.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Oh no way! I have been waiting to see someone else who sees these things. i have a post from a while back about it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Basically I would wake up and see a glowing spider floatig away from me. I have seen 6 now, different colored ones, and they are always floating away from me then disappear into the wall. One of the last ones actually stopped for a second at the wall, then slowly went into the wall and was gone. I think that it sensed i was fully aware of it and paused. I am usually asleep, then wake up suddenly for no reason, and see a glowing spider. The first few times i thought it was my eyes playing tricks, then i started really focusing on them and thats when the one paused for me. I do not see those whisps, and also I am not afraid of spiders.

There was also a time when i remember waking up and seeing one, then it was weird but I got up and put my finger through it and said "ha!" and then was back on the couch watching it go away. I think I had left my physical body, put my finger through the spider, then returned to my body. It was very strange but it happened.

As far as colors, they usually look like a black spider, but with glowing edges. They are usually about a foot to a foot and a half in diameter. Their legs are also moving fast but the spider itself is just floating away slowly.

I am glad to see someone finally mention this too. Now if i can just find a person who has had an experience with a shadow person involving time manipulatioin and telepathy. Maybe you have OP?

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arawn
Hence you're brain is prone to hallucinations etc, because of this brain state.

This would be an explanation but what wonders me is why are those hallucinations the same for different people ? Are you afraid of spiders?

What I am trying to say is that for the brain to produce similar hallucinations for different people something has to be in common between them .. Or well the other theory is that they are not hallucinations

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
mine were not hallucinations, thats for sure. once i saw the spiders a few times, i started really concentrating and blinking a lot to make sure i was really seeing something. the other weird thing is that i would wake up for no reason, like be wide awake, and see a spider floating away from me.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
hmm i wonder if setting up a thermal camera while going to sleep would do the trick of catching them red handed ..Now just where to get a thermal camera ...hmmm ..

I think I'll try to see them somehow
hmm i wonder if my ability to tell my body when to wake up could be helpfull in that (basicly I can make myself wake up at any time I want without a watch just by thinking that I have to wake up at a specified time ie 4am)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join