It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REAL reason for Iraq war.....no, not oil !!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Another thought on "the Iraq war not being about oil" involves the ancient 4 river area which included eden. I also believe the bible mentions a certain demon being held near Tigres/Euphrates. Just a couple thoughts.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The new milittary find is the "Object " under the melting ice in Greenland.

go to youtube.com and search " google earth greenland". satelite photo's of something being exposed thats been hidden for years under the ice/snow. 50miles long and 10 miles wide and thats just the edge of it..

makes you wonder what it may be.

I believe OIL is the main reason for the war. Take over the Oil fields and Bush and his cronies would make gabillions..

[edit on 10-12-2007 by Nailer]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Arent we all forgetting that that is the precise area where the sumerians prospered? The first civilization of the world to know the eart was round and revolved around the sun etc....thousands of years before anyone else? the same place that has ancient artifacts that show planes in the sky and things that look like flying saucers.....those were stolen from the museum as soon as the war started. you gotta ask yourself why...

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nailer
I believe OIL is the main reason for the war. Take over the Oil fields and Bush and his cronies would make gabillions..

Which they are doing by stopping oil from being drilled in Iraq, making a false scarcity so they can charge you $3 a gallon.

It's not the first time they've done this.

Although its original concession of March 14, 1925, cove- red all of Iraq, the Iraq Petroleum Co., under the owner- ship of BP (23.75%), Shell (23.75%), CFP [of France] (23.75%), Exxon (11.85%), Mobil (11.85%), and [Calouste] Gulbenkian (5.0%), limited its production to fields constituting only one-half of 1 percent of the country's total area. During the Great Depression, the world was awash with oil and greater output from Iraq would simply have driven the price down to even lower levels.

www.alternet.org...

Isn't it obvious? The oil companies are the wealthiest government contributers in the world, and for the last 8 yrs they've contributed TWO of their own for president and vice-president! C'mon people it couldn't be any more obvious. The oil companies dictate middle east policy, while the pharmaceuticals dictate it here at home...

Stargate...
People should stop watching the goggle box and read...

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Guys let me give you a really late nite terribly written gloss over of some REAL truth. Even a small snipet of this stuff will actually pass on a frequency line of information just by reading these words that will steer your future choices onto a path of greater clarity so here we go. To give you a perspective of what's really going on with the wars you have to understand the interdimensional nature of politics. I really mean interdimensional. The goal has always been for different off planet groups/races to have control of the earth body, and to do that wiping humanity off the face of it is numero uno agenda. some groups want to do that while others want to use at least some portions of the human race and other life here for other purposes. In order to get control of the planet one must control the templar (12 stargates just like chakras but on the planet) this is part of the earth's body and of course control that and well you can do anything you want get quantum food for a beings living in a black hole system or have a quick pole shift.. sure whatever (by the way tilt in the earth...not natural...hmm what's holding it from rolling over more? heheh get's real interesting my friends did you happen to notice other planets in the system having totally flipped?)..Of course our consciousness morphogenetic field is fully connected into the 12 templar as we have our own personal templar in our bodys and energy fields. you can do lots of things with templar control, anyways different human race lines on earth right now have different active dna strands that organically access the templar of earth and interface with its morphogenetic field etc. for all these intruder races off planet to get access to the earth templar they must infiltrate the human race lines and get on planet fully. But they can also do a hell of a lot of damage plenty of other things using very high technology Scalar electromagnetics to work with the templar and also mutate collective DNA for certain purposes. So you're really looking at a few main off-planet and also now on-planet intruder races some with an older agenda of wipe everything out for total control and others who want other things and are trying to take over the templar etc. through infiltration and manipulation of human interdimensional genetics. It's all about getting access codes of frequency (scalar packages of sorts) to take over an evolutionary planetary system.

So how does this tie into wars....well for some agendas i mentioned but the main thing is it is about control of TEMPLAR (planetary stargates) and there are some higher in level like number 11 and 12 that are in and around IRAN etc. when you have control over the top ones you can reset and gain control over the lower ones as the top contain all the access codes frequency lines etc. harmonics subharmonics of the dimensional levels stargates below them. Much higher intruder collectives have infiltrated the genetics of some race lines more than others in order to gain control of earth's grids and templar in areas. When you see oil, money, religion, etc. all that stuff that is just the play that is being put on by the puppets. what we are really fighting for is a planetary evolution ascension of a system beings etc. an preservation of a peaceful timeline where we can continue this journey of awakening as a human collective with a destiny of integrating our higher consciousness. By the way what I have written is like one tiny side to this as you can intuit there is vast knowledge and interdimensional history and understanding that makes the reality you live in today.

-peace

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by azhAa

You got it kid....its not about having money, being powerful or control. For us its about being human and accepting our true nature which has been distorted not only physically through medicine and chemicals but also through manipulation of thought, religion being the largest perpetrator of them all. WE are the truth, we are the light and the alpha and omega....sound familiar? The lie was that we did not have this power so we would be robots and just accept authority as truth and not the other way around. Enlightenment feels good....its the conclusion that you are a slave to societal accepted norms that keeps you up at night. I think ATS has got it thought....we should stop figuring out UFOs and start trying to find ways to advance society enough so that it will be based on humanity and love, not greed, power, money and control.
CHANGE THE WAY YOU THINK!!

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
the stargate theory imho is not the reason we took Iraq.

the two real reasons are : we had to protect Israel.... because Saddam was paying suicide bombers ( from Yasser Arafat and the Palestinians) to attack Israel. the USA is just a puppet for Israel and you can see proof of this if you understand why the USA is gonna go after Iran..next,.....to protect Israel.

en.wikipedia.org...
Yasser Arafat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the second reason we went into Iraq is because Saddam wanted the OPEC nations to accept Euro"S instead of American dollars.

OPEC's requirement (secured by a secret agreement between the US and Saudi Arabia) that all OPEC oil sales be denominated in dollars. This requirement is currently threatened by the desire of some OPEC countries to allow OPEC oil sales to be paid in euros.

socrates.berkeley.edu...
Bush's Deep Reasons for War on Iraq: Oil, Petrodollars, and the OPEC Euro question

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
We all know of references in the bible of aliens. That includes the wheel in a wheel that turned by the grace of God. God coming from "the heavens" - I won't go on. The lands of the days of Jesus are in Iraq. So, if Aliens came then and returned now - where else would they go? I would almost think that the technology included a time machine because of the time to get here would then not matter -- they could "fine tune" the when of it.

If Bush and the other Illuminati families had a time machine - think of all they could do. Including assuring Bush's 2 elections and the ongoing war. It would all be a backtrack for them. I'd then say that 9/11 would have had to have been an inside job.

I remember when JFK, Jr died that I had this extreme sense that it shouldn't have happened. Personally, I never followed the man's life while he was alive. So, this sense that his death should NOT have occurred was weird to me. Perhaps, it happened more than one way and the plane crash was a second timeline?

Any thoughts?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sethdarke

giant scorpians?

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a few sketchky links, a wacky video... i suppose the Sumer Stargate is way above top secret?

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: sethdarke

Another real reason is traumatising military personnel to make them malleable and suitable for use as private police protecting criminal bankers and their pet politicians.

My brother's company issued a pre-war warning to the British government regarding destruction and theft of antiquities. They probably used it as a list of bits worth stealing.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   
The real reason there was a war in Iraq is because the European Union wanted to weaken the United States. That was the plan of Tony Blair. Weaken the US by letting them bog themselves down in Iraq.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join