Kroll makes Blackwater look like wimps.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
i liked this thread so here are my two cents.

stj911.org...

Biographical Information
On The Sixteen Individuals Cited By
The San Diego Citizens Grand Jury
As Deserving Further Investigation
For The Charge Of
'Conspiracy To Commit Mass Murder'

INDICTMENTS

RUDOLPH GIULIANI: Mayor of New York City between 1994-12/31/2001, collaborating with JEROME HAUER as his Director of Emergency Management between 1996-2000; Assistant U. S. District Attorney in the Southern District of New York 1970-1975, collaborating with Jules Kroll, the founder of Kroll and Associates / Kroll, Incorporated; Associate Attorney General of the United States 1981-83; U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York 1983-89, collaborating with MICHAEL CHERKASKY and ELIOT SPITZER.

they do sound evil

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
You were really hitting the nail on the head until you mentioned the long-debunked MJ-12 meme. Lose that, and I think you're golden.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisJr03
If they pay good, I'd take a job in risk management, minus the screwing over and killing other people.

well being worth 976 Million in 2006 I would say they employees are very well paid (all 4,800 of them) I tell ya what Chris... If you get on... I need a good job too...

Hell risk assessment isn't that dang hard to do. Just go to a football game... you'll see the errors of our ways.

=P

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   
The 9/11 film, "Who Killed John O'Neill" deals extensively with Kroll Associates and is well worth watching for its portrayal of the complex, hidden web of corporate/gov't/intel services dirty dealings that they are an integral part of.

Quite an expose of the elite's fixers.

[edit on 5-12-2007 by gottago]

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by stompk

Excellent find man. Flagged & Starred!

The OOC is what regulates the Central Banks!

Are they? I always thought the Central Banks were self-regulated? You're probably totally correct though I don't know enough about it. Someone else posted a link titled:

9/11 Sears Tower plot of Goldman-sachs, Kroll, and AIG.

These guys are all connected it seems:

CNW Group News Release

NEW YORK, December 3 /CNW/ - Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. (MMC) today
announced the appointment of Daniel S. Glaser as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Marsh Inc., MMC's insurance broking subsidiary. Mr. Glaser currently serves as Managing Director of AIG Europe (U.K.) Limited and the Regional President of AIG's American International Underwriters (AIU),UK/Ireland division. He joins Marsh on December 10, 2007.

According to the OP Marsh & McLennan own Kroll.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
the links in and out of kroll are very interesting.. heres a few i dug up..

Raymond E. Mabus non Executive Director of Kroll inc. former Ambassador to Saudi Arabia. He is a Director of a non profit group called AMIDEAST.

America-Mideast Educational and Training Services, Inc. (AMIDEAST) was formed in 1951 and "is a private, nonprofit organization that strengthens mutual understanding and cooperation between Americans and the peoples of the Middle East and North Africa

Some of the biggest donors to AMIDEAST are:
Saudi Aramco

Saudi Aramco, the state-owned national oil company of Saudi Arabia, is the largest oil corporation in the world and the world's largest in terms of proven crude oil reserves and production.

en.wikipedia.org...
Lockheed Martin.

Lockheed Martin is the largest arms manufacturer in the world

www.sourcewatch.org...
Occidental Petroleum

Researchers at the University of Massachusetts Amherst have identified Occidental Petroleum as the 47th-largest corporate producer of air pollution in the United States

He also site on the Advisory board of Center for Middle East Public Policy.. isnt that convenient..

The Center for Middle East Public Policy (CMEPP) is a private, non-profit organization which is part of RAND, "one of the world's most respected and influential think tanks."

(RAND is another group with lots of interesting ties)
On the Advisory board for the Center for Middle East Public Policy sits a man named Frank Charles Carlucci III

Frank Charles Carlucci III has been a member of the Council on Foreign Relations since at least 1995
--
Carlucci is a director on United Defense Industries (the United States' largest defense contractor), which is owned by the Carlyle Group, a merchant bank based in Washington, D.C., of which Carlucci is the chairman. Carlucci joined Carlyle in 1989.
----
Carlucci is a trustee of the RAND Corporation
--

He also is affiliated with distinguished think tanks including Project for the New American Century."
---
He was President Ronald Reagan's National Security Advisor in 1987 and Secretary of Defense from 1987 to 1988.
--

In May 2007, he endorsed U.S. Sen. Barack Obama, D-IL, for president, and is serving as a senior adviser to the campaign

Just though id add a few things i found interesting...

[edit on 5-12-2007 by turbokid]

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I knew about Kroll but not as a security group but as a another corporate group under the defense department budget.

Kroll in the list of government contractors shows as a multi faced companies like many other that are working for the government right now.

I think that if you dig on any of these companies they all have branches dealing with security, surveillance and more.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
On the note of stadiums, kroll and dirty bombs. There is a certain midwest city where Kroll Ontrack is located , that same city is due to get a new stadium. I dont know, saying what they did seems too obvious to me.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I'm so glad this thread got some attention. Very important. You just watch. Shootings in Nebraska today, some kook blowing up a stadium tommorrow.

Round em up, Martial Law, camps.

Think I'm kidding. I'm not.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by stompk

this reminds me what a girl in my us government class said today; "it seems like they are trying to keep us in with them expanding the border."

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by turbokid

Raymond E. Mabus non Executive Director of Kroll inc. former Ambassador to Saudi Arabia. He is a Director of a non profit group called AMIDEAST.
America-Mideast Educational and Training Services, Inc. (AMIDEAST) was formed in 1951 and "is a private, nonprofit organization that strengthens mutual understanding and cooperation between Americans and the peoples of the Middle East and North Africa.

Mabus, huh? The Nostradamus people could have a field day with that-- the predicted name of the Anti-Christ.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by stompk

I have to say I have to congratulate you on a superb thread on Kroll vs Blackwater, it's an in depth look at the private miltary world. I began a post a week ago on Blackwater here :

Blackwater : Right-Wing Conservative America, Whether You Like It Or Not...

This is getting ridicoulous that the U.S. Government is utilizing "private military organizations" to bypass the entire U.S. Constitution in order to take away our liberties that were guaranteed to be protected by the Founding Fathers.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Excellent work OP! As we all can see, there are many parts to the NWO machine. Kroll happens to define a BIG PART!

The only comfort I have is this, they are mortal. Collectively, we are greater then they are. We need more people to wake up. The pain we are headed for in this country will wake plenty up, I just have a sneaking feeling the internet is going to get taken out! Information like this is too powerful and too avaliable, IF there is a NWO, and I believe there is, they will not let this kind of discussion and education go on much longer.

Better get your local networks set up, the internet is not going to be around much longer if "they" know what is good for them, this type of information proves to me, they need to make some big moves to get the attention of the average American Idol viewer again. And rid themselves of those who are awake enough to be here on ATS and sites like it...

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
take it from me these clowns are for real. kroll is cia and fbi that is owned and control by an insurance broker. i pissed them off and its been on for almost 5 years i guess. if i told u what they do you would not believe. i will tell you this kroll is above the law. if u make their boss man mad don't call the police, fbi or cia...kroll is wayyyyyyy over their head.....trust me i know.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Interesting stuff!

Was searching for Kroll and found this gem of a thread.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Wow, what busy bees. They seem to have gotten their hands in to everything? As the OP points out, these guys are like 007 types compared to Blackwater AKA XE. Moreover, in relation to the sophistication and reach of this corporation, Blackwater might as well be a bunch of brutes and knuckle-draggers.

Is it just me, or are we seeing a pattern here about this company and the relatively new and virtually endless war known as the War on Terror? As stated earlier in the thread, this group has their high level executives apparently hinting at the next fireworks display by the shadow government. Then as the OP points out in that Charlie Rose video, the CEO back in 1997 hinted at the Towers collapsing. Either these guys have a crystal ball unlike anything on this earth or they may have their hands in much more than protecting corporate data from loss and theft?

Plus, they were in charge of security at the World Trade Center before the attacks and hired former FBI agent, John O'Neill, the nation's most knowledgeable expert on the Al-Qaeda terror network. He was hired as head of security of the buildings by Kroll and died on day of the collapse after having only spent a day on the job. His incite into piecing together what happened that fateful day would have been immeasurable. If it was a sinister act by those who should not have been a apart of it, O'Neill's death would have been quite convenient for the conspirators.

Consulting governments, assisting with security of the financial markets, relationships with intelligence agencies and the military, and a wide range of other specialties. Now, they are choreographing the next terrorist attack, how it will be devised, and where? I know that Kroll employee appearing on Fox made it appear that he was only speculating, but if his speculation is as uncanny as that CEO who spoke in 1997 on Charlie Rose Show about the collapse of the towers; we are in for big surprise?

These guys have their hands in a lot of pies. Thanks for the information OP, and I never realized how far this company has reach. Rex 84, suspension of the Constitution, and FEMA camps here we come. Very creepy stuff, and it appears the madmen only gearing up for the grand finale?

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Jakes51]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I actually worked for MMC/Marsh (aka Marsh & McLennan) at the time they acquired Kroll. MMC's main business is as an insurance broker via the Marsh unit, actually they were and are the largest in the world. They also own Mercer, a top consulting firm and Putnam Investments, among other businesses. One of the top Board Members of MMC was Paul Bremmer, who as you all may remember was made Proconsul of Iraq after the Invasion (leave it to the Bush administration to resurrect the old Roman title of Proconsul for that position...). Yes, it's an EXTREMELY connected company.

Soon after they bought out Kroll, MMC got hit with two major lawsuits - one was against their Putnam division by the State of Connecticut and the other was by the State of New York against Marsh for double dipping on their clients by charging both the clients and the insurance carriers they did business with for the same services (whatever they charged the insurances carriers like AIG or Zurich, eventually cost the clients as it raised their premiums in the long run). At the time we all kind of speculated that maybe we had bought Kroll to try and deal with these pending problems in some way, but that's hard to say. MMC got fined over a billion dollars between the two suits and this resulted in me and 6,000 other employees being sacked.

After the fine, the head of the Kroll Group, who had been CEO of that company before they were bought, soon became the CEO of MMC. So, Kroll was bought by MMC and then within six months the heads of Kroll were running MMC, which seemed like an amusing irony. The conspiracy-minded part of me has often wondered if it wasn't the Kroll people who gave Spitzer, et. al. the info on what MMC was up to as part of a power-play to take control of the whole company. Whatever the case, MMC was doing some illegal things and I lost my job because of it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join