It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel believes Iran restarted nuclear arms work

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
We are the knight that say NIE .. nie nie nie
The knights that say NIE demand .. a sacrifice !
We shall say Nie to you if you do not appease us.
We want ..

A BUSH !

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by mythatsabigprobe

With the reality behind 911 coming to light, and the discontent for Iraq.. I dont think anyone, even the crazies in the whitehouse believe another terrorist attack is needed.

1. the public wouldnt follow it
2. the public wouldnt believe it
3. revolution would occur.

3 things the government CANNOT AFFORD!

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

tsk you used the regime word

but then again so did jpost

www.jpost.com...

(thank you gun totin gerbil for the link)

Whatever one may think of the new National Intelligence Estimate (NIE) report on Iran's nuclear intentions and capabilities, there is no doubt it provides some telling and timely insights into a regime whose true direction and condition many analysts here in Jerusalem have been trying to discern for the past year.

That regime is the Bush administration

so according to the Israelies - the USA is now a regime.....

im rather dizzy from all the spin now!

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
reply to post by Harlequin

Harlequin,

I was waiting for the Israelis to react as well. Looks like they're pretty pissed off...Not that I care anyway.

What makes them so arrogant to think the US will back them if they invade Iran to stop their nuclear ambitions? Let's face it, Israel already has nukes and they don't want anyone else close by to have them. Pakistan and India are far enough away (besides the fact they're essentially in a covert war against each other) to not be a threat. Doesn't Turkey also have some nukes?

Ah I see, Iran is not 'Western-friendly' and Israel-friendly so they must be destroyed. What a bunch of crap.

I can't wait to hear the pro-Israel lobby on this thread calling me an anti-Semite...

P.S. Iran never said they wanted to wipe Israel off the map, just their regime to set a few things straight before I'm attacked again.

I couldnt put it any better than you have, I am tired of the US being lead around and ordered to do whatever Isreal wants them to do like a bull with a nose ring.

The thing is that all of the people of the US are giving to "choose" from to "lead" are people that love to be lead around by the nose. sad.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join