It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Kolob Theorem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I apologize if this is not the correct placement for this thread and feel free to moveit where it belongs thanks.

Please read this thread for what it is: an introduction on a theory as it relates to the center of our galaxy and the rest of the universe.

I am not endorsing any particular religion and I do not want to answer questions regarding any particular religion since I am not an expert in religion. I would appreciate it if this thread did not decompose into a pro-mormon or mormon bashing thread since the truth can only be known in the heart of the individual.

I also belong to the ATS "religion" which believes in denying ignorance and thereby i introduce to you

THE kolob theorem

It is the Author's belief that the center if our galaxy is where Gd resides and that the nebulus clouds that seperate the the rings of a spiral galaxy are to be considered "the veil" which seperates the different degrees of glory from eachother and this also protects us from viewing the full brightness of the center of our galaxy shielding us from its harmful radiation.

I am not a professional writer so I do not do the theory justice with my humble description. I do reccomend that we put aside aour religious bigotry and read the theory as it stands, a scientific document where some possible information of where the creators of this world live and some information of extra terrestial life.

This is a PDF document of the actual book. It is easy reading and not very long. And well worth the effort.

www.hickmanmuseum.homestead.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   
First off for anyone to confabulate with you they'd need a faith in god, the imaginary man that created everything from nothing but was not created himself. You know? Sorry if I threw a fork in, I should have just not replied, but I wanted to get your thread some action

I personally don't think it wise to mix religion with science, ever. It's a mess. God at the center of the Galaxy? I think not, more likely to be a black hole. Souls and spirits that live eternally? I think not... more likely that energy is eternal and we transmutate. Corporal realities? I think not, more likely to be highly technological extraterrestrial races. Supernatural? No such thing, just a prefix thrown onto a word that describes what everything is to describe what we currently can't scientifically comprehend or prove. Beyond physical? No such thing.

[edit on 4-12-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

Thanks for your post.
I think what is needed is a faith in extraterrestial life forms. And I think the majority of people here have that.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

Right! You believe a few Scientists who spend their whole 70 allotted years staring at distant galaxies through telescopes and radiation detectors who, from that piddly evidence are sure there are things called black holes at the center of every galaxy...and that black holes will eventually suck in everything around them like giant toilets! If that's the case. The Hubble should see plenty of lights go out every night, since we're seeing snapshots that happened millions, even trillions of years ago. A God makes infinitely more sense than that. Same goes for the Big Bang Theory. Trouble with scientists is that they are so full of themselves they constantly forget the difference between fact and theory. They have very few facts.

There is too much order in our DNA, our cells, our organs, our bodies, our planet, our solar system, our galaxy, and our universe, not to believe it all was intelligently made. You want chance, ignorance and chaos? Study what the Democrat and Republican lawmakers can create. The prophets have born record of God...most have sealed those testimonies with their blood. You side with the scientists who are proven wrong with the next generation. I'll side with the prophets. They've never been proven wrong, only disbelieved by those who choose who worship man's insignificant scientific achievements on this little insignificant planet governed by this little insignificant star.

Hilton's "Kolob Theorum" isn't a record of facts either. He states that clearly. But he does use evidence from scripture and the prophets, from scientific discoveries and observations (Hubble pictures), that together make an interesting and plausible case for his theories.

As for advanced extra terrestials, if a description of Hilton's God doesn't fit that bill...what does. For that matter, if God is our Father and we are His children...then we don't originate from here...either!

From one extra terrestial to another, have a great day!

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Don't mix science and G-d ever? I study astrophysics for a living, the more I study the more I see how the study of G-d and the study of science are merely two reflections of the same thing. Somehow we have grown to see them as separate and distinct, as if one cant true while the other is. The truth is that all truth is part of one great whole, inseparable and joint. Science is as true as G-d is true.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I read a copy of the Kolob Theorem, I'd love to konw what mainstream scientists think of it and are they giving it due attention because it mentions God? I happen to believe this theorem, and would like to know if the scientists do, if they are adament on finding blackholes , they will end up finding the same as this theorem and maybe then they will take it on board.

new topics

top topics

join