It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone ever have An Edgar Casey Moment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
" An Edgar Casey Moment"

The Gulf War was a defining moment in my opinion for my ability to tell the future because I had the nerve to write it all down in front of a witness and at that moment in time he was showing signs of being a nonbeliever in my premonitions which was a normal action for him to take.

I was working at a military base in Egypt and the time was March of 1990, I remember one morning waking up very nervous and wet with sweat and my pulse was off the scale. I arrived at work at felt perplexed and so one of the coworkers (foreign national military officer) noticed and commented at my appearance. I told him I was startled in my sleep from a dream and it made me feel very empty and sad inside. I told him of the dream and how I saw so much destruction all around and that I was present in the midst of it all.

He asked me what I thought it all meant and then I proceeded to write it all down on a piece of paper. I saw in my dream of many soldiers fighting and bombs being dropped as well as fighting aircraft overhead and here I was running and dodging all the while. I wrote on this piece of paper my thoughts and it seemed to become more obvious to me after I started writing poring out more and more info.

I wrote that at least 13 International countries would be involved including America and it would happen in the middle east sometime in the next 6 months and I included Iraq as one of the countries with special notice of Saddam Hussein, but I did not put any emphasis on Saddam but that he was involved, then we took the paper and opened one of the test stations and taped it on the inside wall.

Three months later I was told by my company to stop all work and return to the states because of the Gulf conflict. The officer and I didn't even think about the piece of paper with my prediction, the next year on the 25th of February and the same day the war was over, I was asked to return to complete my mission.

When I returned to the military base the officers and I started talking about the conflict then it came to me of the prediction, the officer and I walked over to the test station and opened the door and by surprise the paper was still taped there, we took it out and it became apparent that I made this prediction of the Gulf War, the officer at that moment made the statement that I was some sort of a prophet and that it was in my best interest to keep it quiet, so I did. gwhint

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Hey man thats pretty crazy! If i were you, i would keep a Dream Journal, to keep track of them. Who Knows, you might even tap into something!

I think i had one or two of these "Edgar Cayce" moments as you stated. They were very short and were only visuial, and they came true. It was interesting to say the least. Ever since then, i never had another heh. But they were stil worthwhile no matter how miniscule.

Thanks for telling us, thats pretty wicked!

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I, personally, haven't had any experiences like this, my father has, however. He went to a "class" I guess you could say? But he stayed for a couple days. He learned how to remote view and things of that nature. This class was about learning the Edgar Casey teachings, I might add. Very interesting!

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   
"Cayce" is the proper spelling.

Very intriguing story, but I don't want to burst your bubble. Edgar was probably the most gifted psychic of our time.

It's not uncommon to have these types of dreams, especially considering your background as a soldier, and your proximity to a 'hot zone' such as Israel.

I'm not trying to debunk you or anything like that, in fact I'd also encourage you to keep a dream journal. If nothing else, it can't hurt.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Loki

Hey thanks for your thoughts all of you and sorry I gave you the impression of being a soldier, NOPE just your run of the meal Defense Worker with extraodinary things to do, gwhint

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Oh, I see. Well you're still a defense contractor which means you're in contact with soldiers on a day to day basis, correct?

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Loki

Sorry and yes you are right, just not american but the vision was so real it shook me up the entire day. gwhint

top topics

join