It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the NWO exists, who will be the next US president??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Who will be the next US president to best support the NWO. Thats if the NWO does exist.
Does it really matter? Republican or democrat?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Hilary Clinton, hands down. but really, it wouldn't matter - since the NWO is really an ideology being pushed by some of the most influential forces known to man.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Same here.

Hilary Clinton is definitely NWO-approved.

I'm not sure what she'll do about Iran...

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by scientist

Why Hillary?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxor311
Does it really matter? Republican or democrat?

No, not really. The American government is run by unionized bureaucrats and a lot of people who owe favors to other people who owe favors to other people, and so on, ad infinitum. Oh, yeah, and the NWO.

They could pick somebody at random, a random lottery of Social Security numbers, put them in the White House, give them the standard briefing, and things would run just fine.

It might work even better, since they would be less likely to owe people favors.
And it would be a lot cheaper, too.

Presidential Lottery!

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxor311
Why Hillary?

Because the same powerful people with money and influence who are supporting her also supported the current President, and the one before. As they did the one before that.

Originally posted by Nohup
They could pick somebody at random, a random lottery of Social Security numbers, put them in the White House, give them the standard briefing, and things would run just fine.

Reminds me of Zaphod Beeblebrox, Galactic President.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Is it a democratic win for sure? using the war as its catalyst?

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
That really all depends on what this 'NWO' is trying to accomplish (if indeed it exists in the manifestation we expect it to.)

if they wanted to:

Destabilize the US enough to seriously rewrite the constitution, perhaps even take this so called "Democracy" from America;

They would place Barack Obama into the oval office, where he would stay for as long as convenient, and then be assassinated.

Further an agenda of regionalization in North America;

They would place Hillary Clinton into the oval office, where she would conduct a presidency not unsimilar to her husband's (NAFTA was a Clinton fixation)

Continue an unjust war in Iraq with as little possible collateral damage to our government;

They would place John McCain into office, where he would conduct a presidency of political moderation with an emphasis on maintaining our forces in the middle east on a 'Moral' stance. (this could also lead to conflict with Iran)

Attempt to build trust for our government in our people;

They would place Ron Paul into office and keep him on a tight leash for 4 years, in a 'damage control' effort.

That's just my guesses.

KTK

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Hillary Clinton, she has the Murdoch machine behind her.

The person he likes always gets in. It seems to be a pattern in the US, UK and Australia.

[edit on 4-12-2007 by KTK]

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
it Does'n really matter Republican or democrat remenber in the 2004 election it was G.W Bush again John Karry and both admit on live tv being members of the skull and bones secret organisation so if you want my opinion the one a only that look honest and that he would fight the new world order agenda is the republican Ron Paul...............

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Anyone besides Ron Paul....he is our only hope as voters wanting to see any real change take place. The other yes men running will only deliver more of the same old same old.

Hitlery Clinton, Fred Thompson, and Mitt Romney instantly stand out more so than others.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I know atheist might not believe but, Bible (can't remember where) says it's going to be a woman that will bring the end of the blah blah.... Now we all know ( I do) Giuliani is a cross dressing homosexual, so unless that counts, I'll have to go with Hilary.

Proof Giuliani is a cross dressing homosexual.

Here is a link to a VIDEO of him and Donald Trump.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 12/12/2007 by BrokenEmpires]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Hilary Clinton for sure, I know everyone has said her already.
She was at the Bilderberg thing this year from memory. Also her husband was a good puppet so I dont think she would be much different.

-fm

new topics

top topics

join