It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would THEY Tell Us?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
As many of you will know, my theories present the idea that the Pyramids at Giza present the precessional cycle - the pendulum swing - of the Orion Belt stars. This swing provides two clear dates in the design:

c.10,550BC and 2,500AD.

Science is now finding evidence that tells us that a catastrophic event took place on the Earth some 12,500-11,500 years ago - around the date indicated by the pyramids at Giza. Is it possible that the ancient designers of Giza have 'encoded' this date to mark the traumatic events that took place then? But then why do they also mark the date c.2,500AD?

Is it possible that the ancient Designers of Giza are marking these two dates in the groundplan at Giza to warn future civilisations of a 'cycle of cataclysm'? If so, and let us suppose our leaders know of such a cycle, would our leaders tell us? Would it matter if they told us or not?

We know of many ancient myths and legends from all over the world that tell us of the various ages of the Earth that have come and gone, destroyed either by fire or flood. Could these ancient myths actually be based in fact and could they be indicating the same cycle that appears to be indicated by the structures at Giza?

If our leaders are aware of such a cataclysmic cycle and intent in keeping such knowledge to themselves, what would they do to suppress such knowledge? And what, if anything, could we do to get to the truth. Is the world seed vault presently being bullt in the Arctic circle being placed there purely in the event of a worst case scenario? But why now?

Do our leaders know something we don't?

Regards,

SC

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Sounds plausible. Are you aware of anything terrible that could potentially happen in 2500 that we have evidence of outside the Giza complex? Any climatic shifts, events in the solar system, seismic activity, whatever? I do believe this means something, I'd just like to know what.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Hello Scott
Thanks for bringing this up..
Ive been doing alot of research on this subject here.. Let me share some videos with you here of my creditable sources..

I have read many books on this.. And many subject with Stichen. He was one of the few men on this planet that could read and understand many of the glyphs.

Do our leaders know something we don't?

Id wager to say they sertinly know much that we do not.. But how much do they know Im not sure.. Our Earth has been threw this many times before, yet no records other than the records found in rocks and minerals across our beautiful planet..
Id say we are going to be in for something big!! Yet Im not going to high tail it to some high mountain with deep caves in them..
Darknight would be the guy on ATS who belives this with all his heart!
And I admire anyone who could live that dream..
My guess is we are all pretty much screwed one way or another someday..

[edit on 3-12-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim_Kraken

Hello Jim
I think you are putting to much thought in that bunch of rocks, I have lived on and off for the past 20 years and I have visited all of the well known in Egypt and it may surprise you but there are more in Sudan.
The ancient Egyptians were star gazers and they did try to align everything in reference to the heavenly bodies, but there is nothing more than that. Not ET or Atlantis but just very dedicated people that loved their leader so much, they died to please their Pharoah's, building the burial sites. All of the dates you read about are just approximation's because of all the carbon dating done on the different dynasties.
You even see their screwups like the Bent pyramid of Dashur, I have been there, but not just anyone can go there, because it sets in a military zone so only certain people are allowed, lucky me.
Of coarse to stand beside the biggest is such an awsome feeling you feel humble to the size, it's unforgettable but over the years it ends up as just a bunch of rocks.
Here is one for all you Masons, One time back in the 80's I took a dare from one of my coworkers while I was there doing stuff, he challenged me to lay in one of the crypts so I did in the oldest pyramid of Sakara called the Zosar pyramid, or as most know the step pyramid, built with smaller rocks.
Well my friend got the guards attention with a little cash or Bakshish
as we say (money tip) and I laid down in the tomb of Master Ti who is the original designer/builder of this first pyramid. Maybe this is why I am possessed with his spirit, so what do you think Masons, crazy ha, Master Ti the first builder and possibly should be considered the first Mason, right.
What do you think of the theory of Amenhotep the III being actually Moses instead of what you know from word of mouth from the Bible, Torah & Koran, is it possible.
Amenhotep lead his people through the desert and along the Nile out of Luxor, Egypt to another place further up the Nile about 160 klmtrs and built his temples to worship the one true GOD, this is in writing, boy, what similarities, dont you think.
Look up Tel El Armarna in Egypt. This 18th dynasty pharoah was just before Moses or he was one of the same and this is recorded on the walls, so what about it, all you Dynasty lovers, could it be true, just think if it were, then all modern man would be of the same one God and there would be no deciples but this one pharoah, whom started the one GOD theory, all of the warring factions all over the world would be killing their own brothers, wow, powerful thought, ha. gwhint

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

I just knew that fraud was gonna be dragged in here somehow. Riddle me this...are all the observatories in the world serving the SAME evil master who's ordering ALL of them to not report Nibiru?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by gwhint

Sorry Jim I should have posted my words to Scott, gwhint

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jim_Kraken
reply to post by zysin5

are all the observatories in the world serving the SAME evil master who's ordering ALL of them to not report Nibiru?

I dont try to put to much stock into any one theory or idea. And sertinly not my own ideas or theories. But I can say with the compiled information from many people, from wacky loonies, to respected scientists.
I would just have to agree something is going to change in 2012.. I dont think its the end all for life. But I do consider the possible notion that information is being kept from the mainstream if they have no way to avoid it. My insurance keeps going up, then they pulled my insurance.. I live near the coastal lines.. And yes lots of hurricanes, we are in for a big weather change, and I dont have to belive that its planet X doing this..
The polar shift has to do with our postion in the galaxy.. Our solar system lines up with the galaxy. It may or may not cause us any harm..
But I would much rather be prepared for something like that if it was to happen, thats my only stance on the matter. I dont have any more information privy to me than the next chap.. I do my best..

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Scott Creighton

Hi Scott
Again a awesome topic
many thanks for your contribution to this site.

My opinions on this matter are that no they would not tell us for the same reasons they will not reveal the existence's of ufo's or aliens. I do believe in the theory's about 2012 and that a great change is coming. It may not be gloom and doom, but I don't think it will be paradise on Earth either, but we don't know whats going to happen. It's almost like there is a puzzle before us and we are attempting to search and put all the pieces together.

I do think that the Designers of Giza did indeed attempt to warn us of future events, and if the governments know they will never tell.

reply to post by zysin5

Awesome post
really cool videos

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Hello, My name is Sam Cerulean, I really hope I don't come across as niave but I'm interest in you research. I must say I replied imediately after reading one of you threads. So I know barely anyting about you, how ever I will do a lot! more reading on you and your research.

It's increadibly complicated to understand the really picture of what the govement know and what they dont. (U.S Govement) The reason I say this is because I'm not sure how much they would really overlook Something like this.

Now this may sound sensational but its just an Idea, but I seriously get the feeling that a great amount of the world in many ways is being controlled and designed to give society a set ideology of the world and their life, which controlles the level of things we do and how we think about things to control the masses. Now to add to this idea I seriously! think there is some kinda of control like a group, now I think it could possible be the extraterrestrials we've been seing. But theres a twist, I do honestly believe that its very likely that there was just a minority of our civialisation in the future; I'm not sure how far ahead, but they have gentically altered there selves for one reason or another resulting in the images of aliens we see. But what I'm saying is I think the people who are controlling us have gone back in time. Now maybe they don't want us to know about this event.

The reason being if something dramatic caused a large percentage of the population to be wiped out it we allow for a NWO.

Apart from what I've said I'm completely sain, lol. But I would like you to get in touch. I could pententially be able to fund you research greatly within a few years. The reason being is I'll be inhereting alot of money.

Yours Sinserly
Sam Cerulean

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Scott Creighton

interesting theory about disasters past and to come--------------but take an honest look at this world right now----------do you really think it will last till 2500ad?we are headed into a time of severe drought worldwide-------------the fish in the oceans have been "raped" to the point of never being able to recuperate(where i live 60 miles inland from the sea)we have seagulls that never leave now ---there are no more fish left for them to eat---------they stay for the garbage in the local dumps---------the ice is disappearing at the poles at a ridiculous rate and the cold of the poles has shifted towards the middle of the earth and the heat has shifted to the poles--------there is nothing i have read from recorded history that sounds like this--------i'd only give this world till 2012---------and if G-D doesnt step in and stop the mess by then---------we've had it.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

The name is Zecharia Sitchin. To receive respect from others one must show respect for others. Respect would include spelling his name correctly. Respect for the readers of this forum would include taking the few moments to spell correctly, including slowing down if your fingers can't keep up with your mind, to eliminate typos.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
There is a theory of history that states that any substantial knowledge was only passed from ruling elite to ruling elite for centuries. According to this view, information is withheld from the broad majority of people.

Should such a tradition exist, it is conceivable that it is only very slowly being given up while knowledge is disseminated to a somehwhat broader public bit by bit.

Should the policy of absolute secrecy have been given up, it would also be the fault of the public for not seeing it...due to lack of interest, lack of stamina in research, lack of the ability to perceive anything outside of the consensus views.

How many average joes can you imagine turning off the football match on TV and begin digging into archaeology, mythology, geology and linguistics.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

Anybody know about Robert Solarion's "polar pivoltal axis" hypothesis ( www.slowmotiondoomsday.com )? It could explain why some regions of the Earth may have remained unscathed by previous poleshifts (and why Iowa/Wisconsin/Minnesota border areas may be the best place to ride out the next shift). A similar scenario was shown on Rand Flem-Ath's website in showing the middle east, etc "okay" and a comparable area on the opposite side of the Earth but I've looked recently and couldn't find it. I don't know if he took it down or it's buried in the new pages.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Maybe 2 in 100. Maybe.
Linguistics? The "gods" "confused" our language. There is evidence that our languages were manufactured. Perhaps because we originally spoke the "masters'" (Anunnaki?) language. Studying languages is an exercise in futility, a path leading nowhere. Even movements of people are more exactly traced now by using DNA rather than language.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by humanunnaki

Maybe 2 in 100. Maybe.
Linguistics? The "gods" "confused" our language. There is evidence that our languages were manufactured.

yep.

Studying languages is an exercise in futility, a path leading nowhere.

In your area of research it probably is. But not in general

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Ha anybody heard of the Photonic Belt? Apparently this is due to pass through our region of the solar system around the end of 2012 and will signify the age of Aquarius.

en.wikipedia.org...

Seems to be a real thing and not some 'theory' ( although I don't know much about it personally.

If you have ever watched google videos on Michael Tsarion, you'd have heard him go into detail on the subject, whether that detail holds any true value or are theoretical based information, is also something I don't know.

Interesting nonetheless. Oh and there's a sort of 'tie-in' with this on the video interview with Alex Collier, where he talks of a new density and new state of consciousness for mankind.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Oh, forgot to add, apparently we have passed through this photon belt before as it cycles every 26 thousand years.

Did anything significant occur 26,000 years ago?

If it's true, maybe looking into the past holds some information that we can draw on.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Just food for thought here folks. In the event of a pole shift, be it purely magnetic, or a physical tilt in the rotational axis of the planet, how would you go about knowing where you were after the shift? It is said on some pole shift survival sights that one should make some type of permanent structure pointing to the current north, south, east, west directions marking each respectively in their current state. The thought here being, after the shift you could somewhat "realign" yourself, by means of collecting data on the new cardinal directions. It remains to be clearly understood how this would help in a physical shift of the rotational axis however, presuming any could survive such a cataclysm. Just wanted to pick your brain on this in relation to the pyramids. Thanks in advance for any thoughts, I'm still kinda new here, it's only my third post.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Hey Scott, I am very interested in this subject. In the film Zeitgeist, they mention that in 2150 we shall pass into the age of aquarius. What do you make of this?

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim_Kraken

Hello Jim,

JK: Sounds plausible. Are you aware of anything terrible that could potentially happen in 2500 that we have evidence of outside the Giza complex? Any climatic shifts, events in the solar system, seismic activity, whatever? I do believe this means something, I'd just like to know what.

SC: It's really hard to say what will happen - if anything. I just find it remarkable that these two dates (10,550BC and 2,500AD) are plainly encoded into the so-called 'Queens Pyramids' at Giza. What is more remarkable is that when we look at the 10,550BC date we find this agrees with the 'Younger Dryas' period and the sudden end of the last Ice Age. Are the two connected? Possibly is really all we can say.

However, let me draw your attention to some of my other work. It is logical to assume that if the ancient Designers of Giza (the Designers - NOT the builders) encoded these two past and future dates that perhaps indicate times of cataclysm, wouldn't they have somehow also found a way of telling us what actually happened to the Earth c.10,550BC? I think they did indeed do this and you can see my ideas here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Best wishes,

Scott Cregihton

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join