It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

S.P.P.E

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Spontanious Phsychic & Paranormal Events

Is it me or does anyone notice the recent fluctiations in ghosts, poltergiests, phsychic etc

because from my point of view it looks like ghosts are becoming easier to see, feel and hear and that phsychic's are become more and more powerfull etc and id like your oppinion please everyone help me with my new research

cheerio

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I'm wondering if it is due to the fact that more people are being open about it and talking about it,

With the TV shows and all, I think people do not look at you like you are crazy if you say that you've have seen a ghost, the response is generally one of interest,

Im sure others will have some ideas and theorys for you

[edit on 15-12-2007 by asala]

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
thanks alot for your speculation id say it was on the spot

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
some might say this is the new "conciousness" that we are experiencing, or that maybe dimensions are overlapping more. Either way, I have definitely noticed the increase in "paranormal" tv shows, seems it's becoming more mainstream and accepted. Perhaps it's all just the next step in our evolutionary process and we're finally starting to activate and use abilities that are dormant in the majority of people..

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Richard.M.J.Palmer

Hey there RMJP,

I think the reason spirit entities etc are becoming more visible to us is because 'we' are moving towards the next quantum-leap of human evolution.

I believe the so-called 'shadow DNA', is beginning to gather momentum and the next natural stage of our development is psychic ability. That's why so many people are currently moving towards paranormal/spiritual interests.

Just my opinion for what it's worth. Woody

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
all of your answers are more than impressing me, thanks guys and keep up the good work, im gunna find some more info on this subject and when i find something substantial enough il post it.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The supersecret agencies in their never ending quest for power have been researching transdimensional contact and have mistakenly opened a portal that is growing everyday. And thru this portal, beings of indescribable horror and evil are poring thru. Before, there were glitches in the time stream, but the contact with the other side was limited.

That has all changed, so far the attempts to close the portal has failed and if the aperture gets much larger, the domino effect will take place with the ensuing consequences. Utter Chaos and the old rulers will once again take command.

Or it could be that we just watch TV more and the paranormal is in the forefront of our conciseness.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
you had me going there

maybe your right but i no that ghosts exist because of my first encounter when i was 6-10, very strange day, and it was near the time of 9/11

top topics

join