It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do aliens steal our babies?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I ahve heard on some documentaries that women know for a fact that they were pregnant. After a reported abduction, they were no longer pregnant. scince they are doing experiments on us, why wouldn't they steal our babies?

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrystal
scince they are doing experiments on us, why wouldn't they steal our babies?

Maybe they do steal them!!!

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
It's the dingo's!

those damn dogs!

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Well, I believe in most reported cases...there is a prior abduction. The belief is that the women are impregnated with alien dna, then before the birth...the hybrid (human-alien) fetus is taken.

Possibly because their race is dying out. Maybe they have no method to restock DNA due to over-cloning. Possibly the hybrid is more powerful.

So goes many of the theories anyway.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
It's the dingo's!

those damn dogs!

Are you saying....A DINGO ATE YO' BAY-BEE?

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
You know what if any of our g/f's become pregnant then pray for them to be abducted and take the baby saves some responsiblity

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
.....I've never heard of nything like this before. Perhaps they take the early stages of the growth and use it in their dreadful hybrid experiments!

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeffrey
.....I've never heard of nything like this before. Perhaps they take the early stages of the growth and use it in their dreadful hybrid experiments!

I once read about an abductee (yeah, hypnosis...I know) who stated that after abducting, the fetus is put into a container with a liquid...like and artificial womb.

What interested me was a comment that "they circumcise the eyelids". Then nothing more. I was thinking...if you did that, could the eye become similar to the black teardrop of the standard Gray description over time? Just an interesting comment.

Nothing more was said of it...but it was one of those things that actually let the story some credibility.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander

Originally posted by Jeffrey

I once read about an abductee (yeah, hypnosis...I know) who stated that after abducting, the fetus is put into a container with a liquid...like and artificial womb.

What interested me was a comment that "they circumcise the eyelids". Then nothing more. I was thinking...if you did that, could the eye become similar to the black teardrop of the standard Gray description over time? Just an interesting comment.

Nothing more was said of it...but it was one of those things that actually let the story some credibility.

Whoa that's freaky...if you were to circumsize the eyelids of a human, you'd probably go blind because of the dust, wind, etc. That is an interesting idea though. I wonder if that's how they get their eyes that dark and creepy look to em.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Since aliens can wipe the minds of most abductees, is it not possible that they can wipe the minds of a family of a person and all that knew him.

If they could, they could harvest all the genetic information they want and no-one would be any the wiser.

I'm researching cattle-mutilations at the moment and as I read more into the subject I get the feeling that cattle being mutilated isn't out biggest issue.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I once had this crazy idea that i was one of those fetises that were taken by the aliens. I always think im different from everyone elce, but it's like they are using me as spywhare or something. I have these "dreams" all the time. the night before i have it, i always get really paranoid and i know that it'sa going to happen. I always dread going to bed those nights, but i do, i have to. sometime during the night, i find myself petrified with fear. i am too afraid to move or open my eyes. there is a low, kind of buzzing sound, which i think is their ship. i can feel that they are doing things too me. it doen't hurt, but they doing things inside my abdominal area. nmot so much my head but sometimes. I am not taken aboard their ship all the time, sometimes they just kindof do a quick check on my in my bed.

I believe that at one time aliens once resembled human beings, but evolved. it's kindof like startrek, where they are living in space. we are an experiment, and the beginning of humankind was started when they showed early humans a vision of perfectin, scince then, humans have constantly been changing, trying to make ourselves better. Early caveman were said to ahve illustrated ufo's on their wall art. obviously this has been covered up by the government. anyway, that is why aliens abduct us, to check on our progress, retain informaton from thier spies, etc...

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrystal
I once had this crazy idea that i was one of those fetises that were taken by the aliens. I always think im different from everyone elce, but it's like they are using me as spywhare or something. I have these "dreams" all the time. the night before i have it, i always get really paranoid and i know that it'sa going to happen. I always dread going to bed those nights, but i do, i have to. sometime during the night, i find myself petrified with fear. i am too afraid to move or open my eyes. there is a low, kind of buzzing sound, which i think is their ship. i can feel that they are doing things too me. it doen't hurt, but they doing things inside my abdominal area. nmot so much my head but sometimes. I am not taken aboard their ship all the time, sometimes they just kindof do a quick check on my in my bed.

wow, that's really creepy... strange thing is, i know exactly how you feel. i don't think i've ever been aboard a ship, but sometimes at night i'll wake up and my head will be pounding and i'll have strange feelings in my stomach. but yeah, i have such srange dreams and a lot of them are like the highlites of my day being played back really fast.

lately it's been happening a lot, so i can barely ever sleep out of fear of it happening again.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
NEVER heard about babies bieng ubducted

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AD5673
NEVER heard about babies bieng ubducted

They can't exactly tell anyone...

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
It's the dingo's!

those damn dogs!

L-O-L!!!

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
....wow that's a freaky story chrystal. I'm sure you've had a good look at these night visitors before hence the human type being. But were there any other kinds of beings that have visited you? Such as greys,reptilians,etc?

top topics

join