It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NO WAY! Has anyone seen this close up UFO footage?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

Hey there Nohup,

Well, I've read quite a few threads that you've posted on and I have to say this is the first time I've agreed with you.

My first impression was also that I was watching a model. If you look at the rocks on the ground the 'craft' doesn't look very much bigger. That's not to say all UFO's have to be huge ... but yep, I'm sticking with my first impression ... MODEL

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
Well, I've read quite a few threads that you've posted on and I have to say this is the first time I've agreed with you.

I'm not trying to be a weenis about it. I would love someone to take a really nice video of a UFO, get some samples, pictures, etc. of some aliens or time travelers or whatever. This, unfortunately, is more of the same kind of junk that is covering YouTube like a fungus. It really does nobody any good.

When something exceptionally good shows up, it makes an impression. Like the CARET stuff, for instance. Hoax or not, at least it's interesting and detailed and not just the same old stuff.

Whoever saw the UFO, if they really saw something that wonderful and extraordinary, good for them. I wasn't there, so I will never know the truth of it. If, however, they'd like to convince me with this video, I'm afraid it just doesn't cut it. They'll have to live with that.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

OMG i'm agreeing with you again ... what the fake is going on here

Joking aside it's true, it would be amazing to get some truly good footage that was conclusive ... but to get to it I s'pose we just have to check everything (crap n'all) ... just in case.

I'm sure we've already seen more than a few of 'the real thing' but the footage has been so cloudy ... and there are so many wannabe heros out there who want to claim the crown of he/she who proved beyond doubt that UFO's/Aliens exist, that we automatically assume they're all hoax or anomaly.

I'm just a softy really and always feel sorry for the people who fully believe they've found an absolute gem piece of footage ... proudly present it to all at ATS ... await reply posts with baited breath ... then get 'BLASTED' out of the water by people who have seen it all before many, many times and are too frustrated to show mercy.

I just like playing nice is all.
I've got nothing against plain speaking.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
omggggggggggg its the mini greys runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, what a joke come on people an advanced life from would not travel at hyper speeds in football sized craft, hahaha very amusing

[edit on 4-12-2007 by Timewavezer0]

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
i would say a fake..
if it were real then there stabilzers are due for a 10000 light-year service..

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Without precedence of a confirmed ET craft on film how the hell can anyone make such declarations of fake? A dent? Are you crazy? You can id a dent? Its amazing that some abnormality on a possible UFO can be assumed to be a dent. it couldn't possibly be anything else. Listen again im not saying this is the real deal but it most definitely cant be ruled fake due to size, the appearance of "dents" or the way it moves. People we are talking about something very different and maybe impossible to understand. Just makes me wonder about the motivation and intelligence of the ATS users. We have no way to know what a REAL ET craft would look like and we have no idea how it might affect the surrounding environment. The music is at the very least a bad choice.

AS

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by A SINCLAIR

i am pretty sure though with superior technology..that if this were a "flying saucer" from an alien race that have possibly traveled either light-years to us or from the future what ever you believe.
dont you think there craft would of been in more control than that..i mean you stop frame after frame and the ufo is wabbling (like on a string).
and music isnt necessary..if it is real why put music in it..i think most members here would like to be able to hear original sound from the environment then listen to music..

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
i would say fake as well. One hint is that posting was disabled on youtube. Looks like whoever posted it didnt want anyone calling him/her out on it.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I don't know exactly what to make of this video, but about 8 years ago while living in Mexico Beach, Florida, my daughter and I were traveling through Tyndall Air Force Base and we saw something similar just above the tree line. The object that we saw was about 8 feet in diameter. When we first saw it, it was hovering, and then it turned on its side and disappeared. We assumed it was probably some sort of experimental surveillance apparatus that USAF was testing there. We saw several wierd things in the sky while living there.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Hi all !

Yup-yup-yup. It's got all the authenticators I'd look for -- it's the real deal.
Thumbs-up
to OP.
JR might consider taking a peek at this.

Dallas

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
My first impression is that it is a hoax. It flew really low which in itself is not a problem but you could see that it was very small compared the background of the landscape. It looked man made to me.

On a side note, I would really like to see a "you-can't-doubt-this" clarity in some video footage of a UFO. It seems like every time a UFO is caught on camera, the video recorder holder automatically goes into an epileptic fit. Kudos to the first person who holds the camera still while taping a UFO in action.

[edit on 5-12-2007 by AshleyD]

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
This is an interesting photo, whatever it is.
I also think that capturing decent, clear, photos of 'ufos' is difficult evan today with the camera technology we have, as well as the camera phone boom. This is because after watching documentaries like 'Evidence- The Case for NASA ufos', and 'UFO The Greatest Story Ever Denied'; it seems like many ufos in space and on earth, cannot be seen with the naked eye and our cameras. Many ufos only show up in the ultra-violet/infra-red light spectrum. Something to think about I feel.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Dallas

can you ellaborate on your findings..what actually makes you so sure..you just state yes its real..with nothing to back it up..no disrespect intended...

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by -jezz-

Let's just say things I'd expect to see that are beyond mass-EBE-UFO pics and video, for now PVT. What do you see or what can you learn about the person taking the vid or the vid itself?

Dallas

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   
With the speed of the UFO zipping out from the picture, it should create wind gustiness or turbulence. The surrounding bushes or small trees did not appear to be disturbed at all. I think all UFO footages should have sounds so that we could better assess the wind conditions.

[edit on 6-12-2007 by amitheone]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
seems a litle fake. looks like 3d or sting + model.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

My thoughts too. This one had all the juice though eg fuzzy bottom luminescence; speculative high energy field especially 1/3 bottom-up. Scragley way it hovered... anyway just stuff consistent with credible vid-sightings.

Dallas

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
As one of the previous posters said it definitely appears to be suspended from something. When the camera dips down and to the left and then the UFO "flys away" it looks like someone pulls the ufo up and out of frame and the wind resistance or motion flips it on to its side and causes it to wobble... Scale looks off as well.

But who knows, eh?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acharya
It kind of looks like the same UFO design as this one photgraphed in Washtenaw County, USA, in 1966, only somewhat slimmer:

Read more about the old UFO picture here:
www.ufocasebook.com...

Acharya.....

I made the same mistake as you based on the erronous info in UFO Casebook.

That photo isn't from the "Michigan Chase" case.

It's part of the "Villa" hoax, as per my recent thread:

UFO Picture: The Paul Villa Case, Mexico 1963

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 31-7-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
lmao

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join