It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NO WAY! Has anyone seen this close up UFO footage?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Good find.
The 'Hanging on strings' explanation is absolute garbage. Who knows what it is? Interesting view. Common sence people, please.
Why are so many peoples attitude so negative? Ive been following this subject for decades, and Ive seen many worse looking vids than this.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I don't know what to think of the video, could be real could be a hoax. The one thing I find interesting about this thread is that people seem to believe that a ufo wouldn't have a dent so it must be fake. To me that makes no sense. You got to figure alien crafts are like cars to us. Some people have great looking cars well taken care of and some people have cars with dents, scratches, broken windows, and broken tail lights. Who is to say that some aliens just don't take great care of their vehicles? Maybe they haven't gotten back to the body shop yet or maybe like a lot of people here on earth they can't afford to fix up the dent. Just a guess on my part but it makes sense to me

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
My B.S. meter is spiking.

Crappy, short vid.

Add crappy music.

If it were a real UFO vid,
why take the time to add
crappy music ?

Disappointed,
Lex

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elhardt

The best UFO footage I've ever seen to date was even better than the one that started this thread (if it were actually real), was on a documentary on TV a couple of years ago. I posted a thread asking if anybody saw it or recorded it and got zero responses. In case you're interested in a description, the thread is here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 3-12-2007 by Elhardt]
i recently watched this same footage on the history channel over turkey day weekend; i taped it and i will find the particulars for you.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
That's just another man-made UFO.

Nothing to see here.

Let's move on...

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Millions of years behind in technology and I can make a better UFO than that. I feel strangely intelligent after viewing that video.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
it is very small and looks to be a r/c model; couldn't be over a foot in diameter and the 'camera' is very close; look at the ground and background. too much tequila or cactus flowers,me thinks.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
'December 2007-The video below was taken near San Jose, capitol of Costa Rica by Marvin Badilla. The video shows a possible disc-shaped UFO that turns on its own axis. The witness, who is a construction worker, states that the object was a little large than a tractor tire.
The sighting happened Tuesday, November 20, at 3:49 PM. Badilla was sandpapering wood outdoors. Another worker, William Creek, was also a witness to the object.
Courtesy Luis Carlos Monge - Telenoticias
UFO researcher Ana Luisa Cid received the video from investigator Richard Sandi and the authorization to post it was granted to Mrs. Cid by reporter Luis Carlos Monge and the co-director of Telenoticias, Doña Pilar Cisneros.
Luis Carlos Monge wrote the news article of this case for Telenoticias, which he published in three stellar editions'.

Souce- UFO casebook.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
OP, could you get some more info about the guy that posted this video? I need his name and address so I can file my report with the cops. I would really like to get my hubcap, fishing line, and pole back. So glad he didn't get the tripod I had in the trunk.

Sarcasm aside, you can see the shadow of whatever model he is using and the perspective is wrong once he zooms in. Just look between the lines "Autor: Marvin Badilla" and "Analizado por Ana Luisa Cid" around the 25 second mark to see the shadow. It starts at the V in Marvin and ends at the A in Badilla. With the low quality of the vid, fishing line isn't going to be seen holding the thing up and isn't going to tangle up when you give the thing a spin.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

i was hoping for somethign really great but i have to agree with seeker here.

given that theres nothing for scale its impossible to say "oh that things 100m dia and just a ways away.

honestly, if you really look at it and consider the focal length of most cellphones, i almost wonder if this thing isnt 6"-12" diameter and the phone is being held just a few inches off the ground. would make it harder to hold steady AND would make the shakes seem like they were being caused from more movement from the camera operator...no?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damocles i almost wonder if this thing isnt 6"-12" diameter and the phone is being held just a few inches off the ground. ?

Pretty much right.If it was any kind of distance away a little shake wouldn't send the 'object' flying out of view.

Reasonably educated guess.. 12ft away 2ft diameter.
Pretty small aliens.. I reckon I could take them if it came down to a punch up.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by spikedmilk

I agree with your observations.I noticed the ding too,even at regular speed.
It seems like its tumbling out of control,right after the camera starts moving around.Seems to small from the distance,and primitive almost.
Gotta be a hoax. Peace.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexZ_UK
Why are so many peoples attitude so negative?

Well, let me see. Decades of crap like this that continues to bury the field in noise rather than providing any new information or insight? Maybe that.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T

Reasonably educated guess.. 12ft away 2ft diameter.

well mine was an unreasonably uneducated guess so ill defer to yer specs lol

Pretty small aliens.. I reckon I could take them if it came down to a punch up.

dunno man...sounds like famous last words ammounting to a nomination for a darwin award

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye

And why all the music without the real sound unavailable? To me it reeks of a hoax, but that's just my opinion.

I'm pretty sure most basic cell phones that can record video cannot record the audio. Strictly video. That is all.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Roland Deschain

mine records audio

so i guess its a matter of what constitutes basic cuz mines not a top end phone but its no the 30dollar freebie they give you either

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Ok people I've only been on the ATS forum a couple of months and I could tell it was a fake UFO. I know grass when I see it. IMHO there is no denying it is fake.

But I will say that if and when we do see alien craft up close it would be foolish to think the craft could make the trip to earth unscathed. I have been on the dock when submarines came into port after being at sea for a long peroid of time. Maybe that doesn't seem like a good analogy but logical reasoning would make it seem so.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Well it's definitely not any type of "Spacecraft." That thing is small as hell! It's either some sort of model or RC toy...

[edit on 3-12-2007 by Diplomat]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
My first impression of this video was that it was a fake. It is, in my opinion, on a string, and the way it dangles and flops just before the clip end's makes it so obvious, that the guy who negated any possibility of it being on a string, must need new glasses.

One day, maybe, there will be a clip that does make my jaw drop.. vidoes like this jade me however.. sadly.

We will have to rename this website, Above Top Youtube - since that's all we're getting these days.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
What the heck is Billy Meier doing in Costa Rica?

Man's automobile designs have changed since the 70's, why haven't UFO's

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join