It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NO WAY! Has anyone seen this close up UFO footage?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
So this is gonna be the standard of videos to expect over the Christmas holidays is it?

No offense to the OP but do you REALLY think that an alien is going to travel possibly thousands of light year to visit earth in that?
I bet it has no tax or MOT either..

Really..at best a home made RC 'ufo' ..more likely on a string though.

Why do all the cameramen who film ' ufo's ' have some kind of involuntary muscular spasm disorder??

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Interesting video. It seems as though the person who saw it was lucky enough to flip their cellphone out and grab a couple seconds of footage. Whilst trying to move forward to get a better shot he trips and loses the subject, only to regain it moments before it rotates and flies away. To me it looks very real. It appears as though while the subject is hovering you can see some sort of system working underneath the craft. A frame by frame analysis would prove very helpful.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
hmm if it was on a string then with all that spinning and stuff you would have either seen the guy who was moving it or it would have become tangled in the thread. imean theres nothin they could have sus[ended it from just because it jerks doesnt mean its not a ufo. imean we dont know how they fly there are obvioulsy different kinds of ufo maybe using a variety of propulsion techniques. as for size there appears to be a crevice or canyon so it may be perspective or maybe theres tiny aliens lol. i dont know when i see something move crudely like that did since there is no discernible way to prove it was hung by a wire i tend to think government. and if it really is small next gen UAV maybe? idonno its very interesting however im not buying the wire theory just by the frame angle and the way it jerks back go try to reproduce this with a wire and no tree branches ((could be easily done if it was under a tree)). not saying its a ufo either though although it does match up with a ufo that picture could have been seen by someone and used for hoaxing. good find though DD.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Looks like a frizbee.

All I got to say

mikell

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Looks like a hoax to me.
Oh, since mods don't like oneliners I'm gonna add this nonsense sentence just to make them happy.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breadfan
Looks like a hoax to me.
Oh, since mods don't like oneliners I'm gonna add this nonsense sentence just to make them happy.

I think what they're looking for is at least some brief explanation of why you think it's a hoax. Like:

Incredibly bad video with almost no detail - easy to hide strings
Shorter videos are easier to fake - let's see it for 15 minutes
Higher contrast of the object suggests it's closer to the camera
Video cuts out at critical transition moments
Nothing else to back it up

Stuff like that.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Elhardt

Hi, I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but it sure sounds like it.

BTW, there's a few posts here on ATS concerning this one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Ok. I'm going with the 'on a string' decision.

At the end when if flies up on it's side is exactly what happens when I fail miserably with my yo-yo..Tilts and flies off to the side.

Looking closer and estimating distance I would say its the same as the plants below it..Guessing they're around 2ft high would make the hubcap.. errr.. 'UFO' the same size.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
It looks like a real UFO to me but what do i know? If you look at the persons profile who put this up on youtube there is another video (several actually) the one im talking about is the one with several UFO's apparently landing in a field
you can tell they are filled with a lighter than air gas and being released on a wire like a kite,

However some of their video's have been shown at the UFO conference 2005 by jaime maussan (forgive spelling) and i do believe those ones to be real.

IMO

video im talking about here

www.youtube.com...

and the jaime maussan covered footage here (real in MO)

www.youtube.com...

the video poster seems to be a novice investigator with what seems like a bit of a celeb status in Mexico

witness interview here i think it is anyhow i dont do spanish.

www.youtube.com...

My final opinion has to be i think this is genuine, simply because the places the video comes from there are well documented UFO incidents confirmed by the Mexican Government and documented by the Mexican Airforce and who am i to tell a whole country they are nuts?

if a whole country is seeing these things there has to be some truth.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
My final opinion has to be i think this is genuine, simply because the places the video comes from there are well documented UFO incidents confirmed by the Mexican Government and documented by the Mexican Airforce and who am i to tell a whole country they are nuts?

This is the same country where they're seeing chupacabras and flying "witches" next to their manifestations of the Blessed Virgin Mary, right?

It's not that there can't be or aren't good investigators there, but I'm afraid they have some cultural biases that tend to have them jump from the event itself to the fantastical without a lot of hard research done in-between.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by spikedmilk

You know, it's remarkable how much the bottom of the UFO looks like the underside of a bathroom sink.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I just wasted 5 minutes of my life looking at baloons again! I should know better than to look at anything on youtube. 40 ears ago I saw a real UFO I do know the difference.

mikell

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Isn't it just a model of a saucer hung my some wires?? Then i'm guessing near the end of the clip the wind blows and the model just flips. At that moment the cameraman goes "OH #*%^* and quickly directs the camera away.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
look at the ground directly underneath it and surrounding the object. This looks like a model to me...

check this out.

www.microrccars.net...

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
It smells of a fake with the amount of footage and that there is a song played...where is the real sounds.dinged up craft is a possibillity as they can crash as we know.waiting for a proper analysis

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

They all look like balloons to me on your links, at least they're marginally better than the original video. How people can think these are genuine UFOS is beyond me, they're ridiculous!

The original video just looks stupid and fake and I'm not even going to waste my time trying to figure out what the hell it is.

The videos in your links to me look like different sized, coloured balloons. When they're descending to the ground why does the video cut off?

Surely if these were UFOS you would cautiously approach them and catch them close up on the camcorder, not stop filming or edit the most important part of the event. I'm sorry all of these video suck big time Imo.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 123143

Very good point. I'll have to look up the information, but I do recall reading somewhere that studies done on humans show that when presented with visual stimuli of 'Real' aliens or a close encounter of this type; The most common reaction was terror and panic.

As for the video, I can't be sure what it shows, it certainly looks like a flying disc

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
This is a interesting video, pretty compelling. BUT I just wish that we could get a shot like this with out someone shaking their camera show much! Geeze.... Reminds me of that old Big Foot Video that you seen on that old TV Show "In Search Of" with Lenard Nimoy.

You know, the one of the guy riding his horse and spots big foot running into the woods.

Pretty cool and I would rank this one as a possible real UFO footage.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikedmilk
It is good footage, I'll give it that. I aint trying to debunk anything and seldom ever is that my agenda. I did notice something that looking like a "ding" at the 55 second mark tho that makes me wonder. I dunno, I dont imagine aliens or appropriated technology being flown around in "beaters" . Thats just how it looked to me, I could be wrong.

Oh, my god. I think you're onto something! It all makes sense now.

The Greys and the Reptilian aren't here for world domination, but to make us more aware about our car insurance. I knew that little lizard was up to something..

Video is definitely a fake. Why would a UFO have a dent in it and what seemingly looks like complete loss of control of the craft for no reason at the end of the recording? These videos and the entire "Ufologist" movement has zero credibility. Zero.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
First one really cool footage, as someone who has studied animation for some time, there is something called anticipation, its where something backtracks in the opposite direction of movement, in anticipation, and moves in the direction intended, kindof like raising a hammer or swinging a bat, as humans, and life forms ingeneral we "wind up" then strike or move, something that as far as my knowledge goes, is not necesary in aeronautics, or particularly in any movement of machinery. that said i picture a light weight model that anticipated downwards due to the model string holders anticipation before "speeding off" to the upper right, the turning of the craft could be due to wind or air resisitance on the light weight model. not convinced but still interesting. and as for the mexican stuff, i dont know what they are but i've seen some serious kites before and thats the first thing that went through my mind, and in perspective to the houses behind, the things appeared to be very small in size, and are only traveling downward towards the same position, with the second video of the cube it almost looks like there is a person standing to the right of the house, perhaps the kite flyer? new techy kites can reach some serious altitudes

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join