It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NO WAY! Has anyone seen this close up UFO footage?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Captured on a cell phone camera in Costa rica. If this turns out to be legit, it is absolutely incredible....

www.youtube.com...

I will reserve judgement until the experts have a crack at it, but my mouth was hanging open at first view.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Great find.

I have to say that is a very compelling video. I'm not really sure what that is at this point, but I'm no video expert either. At least it isn't massively blurred which is rare these days.

Flagged.

- Lee

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Wholly smokes that is cool!

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Before this goes too far... remember

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Wow! That is pretty good for cell phone footage. My "hunch" says its bogus..... but I will wait for the pro's to do a proper analysis of the clip. It is hard to judge the scale of the object but my guess is it is roughly 20' in diameter....

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
It is good footage, I'll give it that. I aint trying to debunk anything and seldom ever is that my agenda. I did notice something that looking like a "ding" at the 55 second mark tho that makes me wonder. I dunno, I dont imagine aliens or appropriated technology being flown around in "beaters" . Thats just how it looked to me, I could be wrong.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Can this guy not hold his cell phone camera any better than that? My gosh that's annoying. LOL
And why all the music without the real sound unavailable? To me it reeks of a hoax, but that's just my opinion.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Oh yeah, saw this yesterday. I think there's another thread going right now, which has more details of the encounter.

What is the music in the video? I love it.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
I will reserve judgement until the experts have a crack at it, but my mouth was hanging open at first view.

I'm no expert, but that never stopped me from having an opinion. I say it's a small model, with the strings and wires obscured by the LOUSY video quality.

Again, only 10 seconds of video? How convenient.

P.S. -- Oh, and the next time he sees a UFO, he might want to get off his trampoline when taking the video.

[edit on 3-12-2007 by Nohup]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
It looks like the object flips up on its side and shoots off at an angle. Sort of reminds me how Bob Lazar stated the craft worked, where they tilted up at an angle and pointed their gravity generators (that were situated underneath the craft) in the direction they wanted to be pulled towards.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

Maybe the photographer was excited or nervous. I can understand someone might shake violently when faced with the real deal. I fully expect to have a heart attack myself.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The ridiculous way the UFO suddenly flips around out of control just before it exists the scene just isn't right. Also, there is no reason to use different pointless filter effects on the video like Solarization and Embossing. It's like he's trying to make it look like he did some kind of technical computer analysis, but it's totally meaningless. I couldn't find the "other thread with more info" as mentioned by the OP. But so far just like most of these videos and photos, the person who took it seems to be elusive.

The best UFO footage I've ever seen to date was even better than the one that started this thread (if it were actually real), was on a documentary on TV a couple of years ago. I posted a thread asking if anybody saw it or recorded it and got zero responses. In case you're interested in a description, the thread is here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 3-12-2007 by Elhardt]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Previous thread with some more links.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
Again, only 10 seconds of video? How convenient.

P.S. -- Oh, and the next time he sees a UFO, he might want to get off his trampoline when taking the video.

Meh...people have held cameras steady on UFO's for longer periods of time and they too were claimed or proven fake so that really matters little to me. In fact maybe the jittery nature of the video pushes it more to the "possibly authentic" side considering that it could be the result of nervousness.

I would be nervous if I saw a strange mechanical object floating in the woods but that just me. Some of you out there claim to have nerves of steel.

I guess I'll have to wait for more details on this to make up my mind either way. It could be a fraud but I'm not ready to skeptically rush and call it a hoax, anymore than a believer is to rush and say it's the real deal.

Not just yet.

- Lee

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
It looks like the object flips up on its side and shoots off at an angle. Sort of reminds me how Bob Lazar stated the craft worked, where they tilted up at an angle and pointed their gravity generators (that were situated underneath the craft) in the direction they wanted to be pulled towards.

Does this man have an interview video? I'm interested in watching it if there is one.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
It's just another poor ridiculous video. These threads are getting worse and worse by the day. I expected this video to be bull#### from the dramatic thread heading and this pathetic video didn't disappoint.

It truly is shocking.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by paul76

Well, I think it's a better video than that one that everyone was arguing about. The one with the bald man.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
This is some kind of hubcap being suspended by a string.

Go to 0:54 in the video... whoever is holding the string yanks on it and pulls the "ufo" out of the frame.

Terrible.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
It looks to be very small, the scale of the thing just looks wrong.
I'm saying it's a hoax for sure.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
It kind of looks like the same UFO design as this one photgraphed in Washtenaw County, USA, in 1966, only somewhat slimmer:

Read more about the old UFO picture here:

www.ufocasebook.com...

[edit on 3-12-2007 by Acharya]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join