It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hostage Taker:Eisenberg to blame the "system"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Hostage Taker:Eisenberg to blame the "system"

www.foxnews.com

Family members and court documents said Leeland Eisenberg, 46, drank heavily the night before the standoff, and had told family members he wanted to get help but didn't have health insurance or money. He was ordered held on $500,000 bond.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Okay. I can hear the defense lawyer's opening statement now.

"My client suffers from depression and begged for "help" for his affliction. He was ignored and had no other other recourse"

He claims he called several health agencies, the governors office and a congressmans office before the event.
This guy is a pathetic turd and should rot in prison. No MERCY.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
So in your opinion depressed and possibly mental unstable people who haven't hurt anyone should be put in jail with serial killers and child rapists for the rest of their lives? Obviously that will teach them a lesson about being born genetically disposed towards self destructive behaviors such as alcoholism. I can't believe there would even be a bit of debate over whether this guy is a cold blooded psycopath. Hell let's just kill him before he gets to trial. We ALL know he's guilty because he blames the SYSTEM.

People like you make my brain hurt.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The issue of this incident is NOT terrorism, is NOT political extortion...

...it is the bankrupcy of the American health care system.

I think this guy did a very well job addressing it the way he did, to put the eyes of the world on an issue of disgrace in the wealthiest nation on earth.

new topics

top topics

join