It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experience today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I was at school leaving from school because i was sick. i was out in the parking lot and from a distance i saw a round like melon shaped metallic object in which the sun was shining on and it wasn't really moving, i dont think it was a plane because it would have made sound and moved quicker. so i didnt think anything of it then and i went to the office and got my slip and then returned and the object was gone, and to make things weirder, two blackhawk helecopters were in the same spot i last saw the object. i watched them as they together flew towards im assuming where it went. it had no markings on it so i once again assumed it was government.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
interesting. I have has a smiliar experiance.
It was a cold night. and i looked out the window, there were 3 or 4 bright lights, at moveing at the same speed, and all parallel to each other!

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
bump. this is interesting. lets hear some thoughts.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Where was this? Just incase there have been similar sightings in that city ect.

Its always hard to figure out if there's no pics or Vids, so many people witness something odd and it can never really get documented,

Hmm may be worth having a look on the net to see if you can find a similar pic to what you have seen,

Interesting though, and thanks for sharing,

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
i live in fresno california.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Thyhorrorcosmic

Could this have been a blimp ? You could pose a general inqiry to fellow students that you might like to become aquainted with as I think this'd be a good warm-up for meaningful dialogue. Respectfully, Mike

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
i highly doubt it was a blimp, it wasn't really moving, it looked like it was made out of solid metal, and within 5 minutes it was totally gone from the sky.

new topics

top topics

join