It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irrefutable Evidence or Proof

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
This thread is not to disprove, debunk, or otherwise mock anyone out there. All I ask for is proof.. Irrefutable evidence of the Greys, of Area 51's research into Alien Technology, or the government's coverups of everything. I request this proof so that I may prove to my friends and colleagues of the authenticity of such things.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Kirev

Why ask for something you know to be absolutely non-existent? There is no footage, tissue, anything. Only words from accounts.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
There is no one single bit of evidence that absolutely proves exactly what all UFOs are or represent. But there is evidence, and a surprising amount of it. That much is irrefutable.

So this is where Occam's Razor cuts in the opposite direction. Which is more likely? That every single one of the eyewitness accounts are wrong and that all of the photos and videos are hoaxes, or that in that huge amount of evidence, there could be at least one that indicates something very extraordinary? In general, absolutes are indefensible. So it's simply unreasonable to conclude that every single bit of the evidence is junk.

Then the question becomes one of gathering more and better data, which will hopefully provide some kind of positive proof, rather than circumstantial. Proof of what? Well, that's the real question.

[edit on 3-12-2007 by Nohup]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
If there was proof..would we all still be here debating it. do a search..read from page 1 and form your own opinion. Thats the very best advice I can offer to you
and if I were you..I'd take it..

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
it's not exactly easy to get proof of something most of our own government doesn't even know about. I think the fact that our military is so far ahead of the civilian population as far as technology goes would make it even harder for anybody to get any kind of physical evidence of what they do, be it terrestrial or non.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
As other posters have said why ask for something you know does not exist? and i am not talking about UFO'S i already know for certain they exist because ive seen them and i dont care what anyone says its my own mind that needed the truth and i have it, i need not prove to anyone what i saw even though i did with a picture to ufocasebook.com and mufon,

I would say go out and watch the sky's and prove it to yourself, especially with the debunkers that come onto here sometimes, to blury, to clear, not long enough, to short, wrong colour, wrong sound, to dark, wrong time of year, wrong time of day, you will not get any justice i think sometimes because you cant get past their ignorance.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
I would say go out and watch the sky's and prove it to yourself, especially with the debunkers that come onto here sometimes, to blury, to clear, not long enough, to short, wrong colour, wrong sound, to dark, wrong time of year, wrong time of day, you will not get any justice i think sometimes because you cant get past their ignorance.

Certainly, there are UFOs. But you also have to admit there are things that just look like UFOs that with a little bit more investigation turn out to be something identifiable. Nothing wrong with trying to point out what those things might be in any given circumstance.

The big debunking comes in if somebody who sees or experiences one of these things steps up and says, "The UFO I saw was an extraterrestrial craft," well then that turns on the debunking light. And I, along with many other people here, will do their best to get that person to present whatever evidence they have for the E.T. claim. If it's just a "hunch" or a "feeling" that it's E.T., that's just not good enough for us, and it shouldn't be for the witness, either.

Okay, you saw a U.F.O. We believe you. Why not? You get a cookie.

But if you start tossing around E.T. bunk, it's gonna get debunked.

[edit on 3-12-2007 by Nohup]

top topics

join