It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kurt Cobain from the afterlife! [Desteni Productions]

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Channeling is fake.
Most do it to get money from deceased relatives.
Its acting.The things they supposedly know, is a trick.
They have found out before hand some way and the people don't notice.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Ran into the UFO-pseudo-science cult a couple times, didnt realise ATS people had crossed paths with them too! They are in the same basket as the QuanYinMeditation channel on youtube, oh that gave me afew laughs.
I agree with most of what is said here, they are definately hoaxers, you'll notice their poor English/grammar - the girl channels all these different personalities yet funnily enough her mannerisms/most frequent words dont change.
Got news for her, putting on a different voice but talking exactly the same as you would in every other video doesnt mean your someone else!
Granted there is some incites of knowledge, hardly anything that someone couldnt think of in a night with afew smokes.
Suffice to say they are positioned to grab impressionable people trolling through UFO vids; inparticularly those who prefer to base their beliefs on faith, who want to be told answers rather than figure things out for themselves.
I have had a rather enjoyable argument with one of their minions awhile back id post it up but its rather long

-Peace

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
ive been a part of desteni.co.za for about 1 and a half years now.

the common misconception is. most ppl think they understand what there watching. what there seeing. what there being told. what they think they know, what they assume. is the truth. when simply it is not.
desteni is and has been 100% truth as far as i'm concerned.
just because u dont understand it. dont get it. or have no clue what or how this information is relevant to your current experience, does not make it WRONG. or untrue, or fake. its simply you do not understand it.

thats the common misconception ppl have about the desteni material.
there brain is tweaked and all these words prick your ears up. your minds racing and generating more thoughts and ideas and conflicts that u start to miss the point and continue to just remain in your mind and go with whatever it tells you is true. letting the information fall on deaf ears and really doesnt matter what your watching cause your really not there. your lost in the mind.

my 2c.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Is this footage anywhere else lol that youtube link doesn't work anymore.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by kurtcobainuk
Is this footage anywhere else lol that youtube link doesn't work anymore.
Try here www.youtube.com... Just a warning tho , if you subscribe to this utube channel they release like 10 vids a day.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Hahah I remember her, I watched all her videos, she's just making it up as she goes along, watch the hitler one, she doesn't sound anything like hitler no charisma nothing.. and of course hitler spoke german.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
haha oh god. what a joke.

I would think that if there is an afterlife Kurt would be pretty disappointed.

"oooooh nooooo, i'm still not dead yet!?"

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by BorgHoffen
Channeling is fake.
Most do it to get money from deceased relatives.
Its acting.The things they supposedly know, is a trick.
They have found out before hand some way and the people don't notice.

This made me lololololll

"Channeling is fake.
Most do it to get money from deceased relatives."
Why would their dead relatives give them money, why would any dead person give money away?

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
If I was going to "Channel" the spirit of someone, it sure as hell wouldn't be someone as meaningless as Kurt Cobain. Oh he was a revolutionary...I'm young, I'm pissed off and depressed.

So was every single person on the planet between the ages of 13 and 25.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
your all sounding pretty deluded. if you expect the being of someone you remember as an image/persona/name/picture to come back as a form they transcended from to entertain and please the eyes and beliefs of you? yeah. to make you believe right?

whatever.
the being is present and does not contain any any of the effects of being in a body as many of these things cease to exist at death. because they simply are not real. thoughts emotions and feelings are the same. not real.

[edit on 1/4/2010 by Ashyr]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join